Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
From my local paper:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Flagler/flaFLAG01022009.htm

Flagler County helps in search for missing girl

By HEATHER SCOFIELD
Staff Writer

Flagler County officials will send a team to Putnam County today to aid the search for a missing 5-year-old girl.

Special operations deputies from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, several Flagler County firefighters and officials from Flagler's Emergency Operations Center were called to help look for Haleigh Cummings, officials said Thursday.

Local officials have been helping in the search and investigation periodically since the girl disappeared Feb. 10, sheriff's Maj. Steve Clair said.

Flagler officials said Thursday they believe new information may have surfaced in the case of the missing girl, prompting officials to resume search efforts that were abandoned earlier in the week.
Haleigh vanished from her father's double-wide mobile home outside Satsuma, about 10 miles south of Palatka. Putnam County sheriff's officials said $16,000 in rewards have been offered to help find the girl.

---------------------------------------

The part I bolded is interesting. I hope this is correct.

Sounds like they have new info telling them where to look? I hope so!!!!!! Thanks Pirate!

I pray today they can find this sweetgirl. Still hoping for a good outcome.....hoping,praying,wishing.

My first thought... Loucakis is talking. If that's the case, this probably isn't going to have a good outcome. :(

My thoughts also. Unless they have come up with something from abandoned vehicle or that lean to shelder.

Its 37 degrees in Satsuma this morning. I hope this is resolved soon for the sake of all those involved.

My thoughts also. Unless they have come up with something from abandoned vehicle or that lean to shelder.

Its 37 degrees in Satsuma this morning. I hope this is resolved soon for the sake of all those involved.

I can only imagine Ron's reaction if it turns out to be Loucakis. Danm, my heart just breaks for Ron.

I can only imagine Ron's reaction if it turns out to be Loucakis. Danm, my heart just breaks for Ron.

They also had Misty in again yesterday...so it could be info from her.

ETA...They were also polygraphs again yesterday.

As I was listening in on one of the talk shows last night I heard a reporter say that the car that was taken into custody was RAV4? Something like that. Red flag alert..in my brain, because the person who said they saw Haleigh in TN said they saw her in a red RAV, or did I read that wrong? I heard it last night on NG or Issues with JVM. Anyone else catch that?

As I was listening in on one of the talk shows last night I heard a reporter say that the car that was taken into custody was RAV4? Something like that. Red flag alert..in my brain, because the person who said they saw Haleigh in TN said they saw her in a red RAV, or did I read that wrong? I heard it last night on NG or Issues with JVM. Anyone else catch that?

Yes, but that's the only place you will hear it. And it was not elaborated on. Just typical NG...she does so good sometimes...and others...well..............:crazy:

I thought I read in at least one article that the car in TN was a red RAV. And I also heard or read somewhere that the car in custody was a red RAV4. But with LE so tight lipped and the way the media sometimes gets the facts wrong, I don't know how much credence to put to it!

I's like to know who the registered owner was of that Rav4 they found.

i think the reporter asked LE *IF* the siezed vehicle was a rav4. LE wouldn't comment.

Did anyone hear Matt Lauer's interview with Misty this morning on the today show? I missed it, but heard him say "well that's an interesting comment....." What did I miss???

Did anyone hear Matt Lauer's interview with Misty this morning on the today show? I missed it, but heard him say "well that's an interesting comment....." What did I miss???

huh? The today show just started here in Alabama...

Elle, it started here an hour ago and the Misty interview was around 7:20 ET.

But the interview was not live- it was still dark when they recorded the interview but it was already light here when it showed.

The interview was just after the 1st half hour (here on the east coast, sometime after 7:30). Let us know if you watch it and what was said!

They also had Misty in again yesterday...so it could be info from her.

ETA...They were also polygraphs again yesterday.

Yup at this point it could have been the RSO they arrested or it could have been Misty that gave new info.

I'm leaning towards Misty because I can't let my mind go to the RSO having Haleigh and what he would have done to her ...yet :(

Yup at this point it could have been the RSO they arrested or it could have been Misty that gave new info.

I'm leaning towards Misty because I can't let my mind go to the RSO having Haleigh and what he would have done to her ...yet :(

I can't go with the RSO because there are so many things out there with LE saying he is not involved. But they will NOT say Misty is not ....KWIM?

I can't go with the RSO because there are so many things out there with LE saying he is not involved. But they will NOT say Misty is not ....KWIM?

I sure do Know what you mean. Misty is on my radar as a big strong bright blip.

I hear you its almost easier to think of it being a really really bad accident or something at home than of a stranger taking her and doing terrible things to her. Either way its heartbreaking though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back