Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

WillenFan21

Reaction score
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html

Below is what I transcribed from the video:
Crystal says - "When I seen him when he came and seen me on his visitiation all he said was "I want to find my sissy." and he said something about someone in black took her. He said they were all dressed in black but I didn't question him, I'm not going to question him. "

See this is why I wondered if they had questioned this boy at all and apperently they hadn't. RJ told his Mommy that "men in black" took his sissy. Crystal said she didn't want a question him whch IMO was a good thing. Little kids pick on up on things fast. All they would need to do was get a professional involved in questioning him(which they have I guess) and they might able to figure stuff out. This is interesting info and could very well be true if they look into it.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html

See this is why I wondered if they had questioned this boy at all and apperently they hadn't. RJ told his Mommy that "men in black" took his sissy. Crystal said she didn't want a question him whch IMO was a good thing. Little kids pick on up on things fast. All they would need to do was get a professional involved in questioning him(which they have I guess) and they might able to figure stuff out. This is interesting info and could very well be true if they look into it.

So,it sounds like if "men" came to get her in black,it was planned.I hope Daddy doesn't owe money or tick the wrong people off.This means RJ was up and someone unlocked that back door.Men would not need to go in together,only one to get her.And they would not need to place a brick in screen door.If they wore black they would most likely have gloves,so wouldn't be picking up anything for DNA purposes.

WOW!

I'm sure LE has people that know how to get information from a child. Hopefully he will be a big help.

:banghead:

Did they have a professional talk to RCJR in the beginning??? Man in black!!!! I trust LE is handling this the right way, I think they don't want to compromise their position and they are on the right track. I only pray!

Sounds like payback till you give me my money.I have felt he knew when he was threatening he would kill "them".Could be why LE is tight lipped and worried about her safety,those drug people are crazy and dangerous,if it's that.

Or is he talking about LE. Being 4 and seeing police all over the place is he thinking LE took his sissy. He has been seeing them everywhere, maybe he is thinking they(LE) are why she's gone. Not that they are there to help.
Just trying to think like my kiddo's. Their little minds are so complex.

You know another thing,Crystal is not going to give out that info unless there's a real lead,that would be stupid.If it was my child,I would not say anything,but I've not seen much common sense here,Sorry,just saying.I think she needs to be quiet and let LE do thier job,just because they're not telling family anything,doesn't mean they're not doing everything they can.

Or is he talking about LE. Being 4 and seeing police all over the place is he thinking LE took his sissy. He has been seeing them everywhere, maybe he is thinking they(LE) are why she's gone. Not that they are there to help.

Oh my,you're right,it was almost four am,he wakes up and LE is everywhere,maybe he thinks they are the ones who took her,very interesting.How sad for this little child,he'll always remember that time.

I have felt this since the very beginning...the 911 call sounded as if he KNEW that someone in particular had threatened the possibility of taking Haleigh. If this person(s) also knew that MC left the children alone at times....just made their goal easier.

Sorry....the quote didn't show up for this post.....I meant that RON knew from the first that it was related to some sort of a previous threat.

He should have been questioned by a professional, long before he went home with his mother.

I would have so many other questions. Was Haleigh asleep? Where was Misty? Did Misty say anything? Was it dark out? Did you hear anything?

I am over 50 and I couldn't have resisted asking him questions, if I was his mom.

He has to be thinking that they will come get him, too.

This is kinda what I'm thinking too plus someone who took the time to dress in black wouldn't have turned a light on IMO.

REALLY good point...maybe they should ask him if he sees the "men in black" anywhere else...ask him to point, etc.

I could see this happening though b/c as I said kids pick up things. You have to remember this is a little 3 year old boy we are talking about here. If he woke up in the middle of the night to someone he didn't know taking his sissy he could have just been really scared himself. He could have been scared enough that didn't want to make noise in fear they would take him too.

The video says he said a "man" all in black,one man and he was talked to by people on what he said.A man all in black,it was planned.

He should have been questioned by a professional, long before he went home with his mother.

I would have so many other questions. Was Haleigh asleep? Where was Misty? Did Misty say anything? Was it dark out? Did you hear anything?

I am over 50 and I couldn't have resisted asking him questions, if I was his mom.

He has to be thinking that they will come get him, too.

I agree with you 110% on this. I have said this since day freaking one it was reported that the little girl was missing. I had tried calling into like HLN with Mike, Issues with JVM, and Nancy Grace a few times and the question that I was going to ask was "Has RJ been questioned yet."

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office seems surprised about a lot of info that has already been widely reported. They are either lying through their teeth or totally incompetent.

The guy in black description bothers me, though. Too many children equate the black silhouetted figure in the overcoat and hat [that appeared on neighborhood watch signs] with "strangers".

I was surprised when I asked my pre-schooler one day if the UPS guy was a stranger or not and he said "no", he's not a stranger. Hopefully the stranger-danger education has improved since then.

Just thinking.

What color uniform would the deputy have on there when he first came in?

I am not sure how much faith I have in what Crystal says, after all, she is Ron's sister and probably aware that some people are looking at him sideways.
*my mistake, disregard*:blushing:

Seems to me that in the last couple of days there has been mention made of "cousins or men in black" and it could be an effort to turn heads.

I would be more interested if this was reported by professionals that had interviewed Junior.

I am sure LE has questioned him. It is CRUCIAL with children his age to be questioned by someone who is a proffessional. Children this age are LOOKING for someone to give the answer to them. Think how long you have been saying tell them your names Bobby. Tell daddy bye, bye for work. It is very easy to plant an idea in their head rather than Coax them to tell you what THEY saw or Know. The right wording is crucial.

And if they didn't question him about the day or that night and anything he saw heard or smelled (a different cologne, a stench from a homless man or one who doesn't shower often, a chemical somebody used to clean the house) in the dark, then that was a HUGE mistake on LE's part.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson