2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture that was so "shocking" was not, I repeat Not all that shocking. Crystal's mother stated herself that the school said this injury happened at school, it is a scratch, and because it being on tv, i really couldn't see a bruise, but it happened at school. If the school said it happened at school then it happened at school. The school would have had every base covered in an accident. JMO but the BioMoms family is just stirring the pot.

I can't believe with that rap sheet he denied any drug use. It totally takes away any credibility he may have had otherwise.

Wow. Just wow. Who's telling the truth?

As an aside, why can't GR pronounce "Cummings" correctly???

Is this the same mom who did not have custody of Haleigh?

Hmmmm

Hatfields and McCoys...This is so bad for the case...Poor Haleigh

RC took Haleigh a week later after the picture.

Hey where's Misty!

Former states attorney is saying MORE INVESTIGATION NEEDS TO LOOK INTO DRUGS ETC.

OMG How in the h3ll is this helping to find Haleigh!
I'm sure Ron & Crystal's relationship was no walk in the park. But for her and her family to stoop to this level is beyond ridiculous. If things were so bad between them why wait until now to bring it to everyone's attention. She is Haleigh's mother and if she knew Ron was violent she should have fought for all she was worth to gain custody of her kids. Apparently a judge felt that Ron was the better parent and I'm sure the judge was well aware of any legal issues for Ron where drugs were concerned.
I say Ron is a stand up guy for not airing Crystal's dirty laundry. I'm sure her drug life would make for interesting TV too.
Why if Crystal and her family felt that Ron was not caring for Haleigh properly haven't they done something before now?

First of all, I can't watch the show, so thank you for reporting on it here... But I have to agree with some of the other posts here... Why put the family feud on TV and why make accusations on TV? If the bio mom thinks he did something, why not tell it to LE?

Hi Sunflowerchick, I agree it might not be in good taste to be an instigator here, but if it does anything to help find out what happened to Haleigh then let it be.

Plus IMO it sounded like he was impaired a bit. If he sounds like that all the time I feel sorry for him. I don't believe him for one New York Second.

I about fainted when I heard Ron say "I'll always believe my little girl is alive until they find her"

does crystal think ron harmed haleigh, or does she think haleigh was kidnapped and ron knows where she is at?

I agree with some of the comments in this thread about the family feud not being the right moment BUT did any of you notice in the 911 call where he says to Misty

"How could you lose my daugther b!tch?"

It has been played over and over on Nancy Grace. IDK but ever since I heard that I have wondered if he was abusive like that and physically abusive to Misty. IDK but I some what believe this about him having an abusive side.

Former State Atty. joining Geraldo and Crystal's family at scene. Marie says Haleigh didn't go to hospital until week after she allegedly fell. Should've gone same day. 12 unexcused absences, 9 excused, 6 tardies from schoo. State Atty. saying more investigation needs to be done, such as if drugs are still being used, and how to get the children in the right hands. She says it's difficult for stranger to know when and how to abduct a child around there so believes perp may be known to family.

Craig: talking about Jeremy Miller and petition for protection filed by Misty's mother. Another name to be given later.

Now to Chandra Levy then back to Haleigh later on.

Crystal swearing that what she said was true.
Ron took her to the hospital a week after she was hurt on the 6th, hospital visit on the 12th.
12 absences, 9 excused, and 6 tardies from school, this year.
Her famliy wants more investigation.

ANOTHER MOLESTER. Jeremy Miller, supposedly got to Misty too.
Elisa Croslin filed for PPO against him presumably on behalf of Misty and filed a motion for the minor (unnamed) to testify against him, and he is now in prison for child abuse.
Another name to come later.

Craig Riveria..........Geraldo's brother - says Jeremy Miller may have molested Misty, according to an order of protection by Misty's mother Lisa.

"All of TV is wrong!" [paraphrased comment by RC.

PDM is name of bridge beam employer.

He does seem medicated/stoned to me, btw, just as Geraldo said in the teaser at 7:20 pm.

To be fair when my daughter died I was heavily medicated. That was one of the first things that happened that morning was getting my doctor on the phone to get me something to help.

How come Geraldo is all over these people? He didn't do this with Caylee's case.

ETA: I thought everybody put all the fighting aside for the vigil last week? Wonder what happened.

Because not everyone is buying the story and Crystal has been through plenty. Cummings is no Mark Lunsford. Trying to achieve peace for a common good is great until the inconsistencies are so great and past experience puts it in another light.

The picture that was so "shocking" was not, I repeat Not all that shocking. Crystal's mother stated herself that the school said this injury happened at school, it is a scratch, and because it being on tv, i really couldn't see a bruise, but it happened at school. If the school said it happened at school then it happened at school. The school would have had every base covered in an accident. JMO but the BioMoms family is just stirring the pot.

I agree. I see them trying to fight old battles that should have long been put to rest.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members