Lee Anthony's meeting with Tony L? - Casey's Behavior (State Release DVD's)

Maybe Tony L. didn't know he was being taped.

Remember Lee's "investigating" early on. Then again, would it have to be taped by LE to be legal? Would Lee's taping it without permission be "illegal wire tapping" or something like that?

Obviously not my area of knowledge.

IF LE was the ones doing the taping then evidentially it's legal, some of the taped interviews say "and you know we are taping this". But lot's say it was done without the subjects knowledge.

You got it!! I feel the need for a little liquid refreshment right about now. May I add something to it?

Please, please do! It will give us something to do while we wait for our legal experts to weigh in!;)

This whole thing is soooo frustrating. I want the next 10,000 pages an and I want it now!!!!

Okay...assuming this is not a media error :rolleyes: I want to know WHEN this took place.

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18785360/detail.html

Any idea what THIS is??

Bolded by me.

Does this not mean there was a confrontation between Lee and Tony organised by LE?
If so then I would think that Lee and Tony have given contradicting statements about something crucial enough to have LE organise this confrontation?

Bolded by me.

Does this not mean there was a confrontation between Lee and Tony organised by LE?
If so then I would think that Lee and Tony have given contradicting statements about something crucial enough to have LE organise this confrontation?

Looks that way to me, Micheline. There doesn't seem to be anything vague about it. I don't think there's any other interpretation to be had other than what is written here... crystal clear.

Bolded by me.

Does LE do things like that?

Does LE do things like that?

Just guessing, but maybe TL told LE that LA asked for a meeting and LE got permission to wire up TL. whew!

What I'm really curious about is how did JB find out about the tape? Wonder if this is one of those things LA told KC about through JB's back door?

This is interesting.
Maybe this was to pass a message from Casey to Tony.
Or maybe this was Lee and Tony trying to get their stories straight about the computer?
Maybe Lee was investigating?
Maybe Tony set Lee up to find out if he knew anything..
Who knows...
I'm ready for another document dump like yesterday!

IIRC, during the audio interview with TL, I think the detedtive gives him something, and it goes quiet for a minute. the reason I remember is i thought maybe they were having him set up someone for drugs or something...I am going to look for it. That part of the conversation seemed to me like LE and TL were trying to keep something off tape. It was a long time ago, i will listen again

Well if it's true that the meeting was between Lee and TL instead of LE and TL....I wanna see this stuff right now!!!!

If LE would have wired Tony up and had him meet with anyone it would have been Casey, not Lee.

I don't think LE necessarily "arranged" the meeting. They just took advantage of an opportunity that was already there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back