Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen or heard Ron being abusive or demeaning to Misty. Unless you're talking about the 911 call? In a panic people say things they don't mean...I don't hold it against him. Plus, I've been called much worse. It's not a big deal.

Why is Crystal and company saying all this stuff now? They didn't start saying it the first day of Haleigh's disappearance. If they did it might be a little more believable. But waiting almost 3 weeks? I think not. Heck, she was even resting her head on Ron's shoulder at one of the vigils. I could never do that with my abuser, could you?

Calling someone a dumb b*tch is demeaning. I'm sorry that for you there's an opportunity to make that okay.

IMO spilling the skeletons in the closet on GR was not the thing to do. Just made her look like she had an axe to grind with RC. She should have discussed it with LE and left it at that. I wonder how the two sides of the family are getting along in the close quarters of tent land. IMO it just creates a rift between the two sides and GR is the instigator.

IMO spilling the skeletons in the closet on GR was not the thing to do. Just made her look like she had an axe to grind with RC. She should have discussed it with LE and left it at that. I wonder how the two sides of the family are getting along in the close quarters of tent land. IMO it just creates a rift between the two sides and GR is the instigator.

She does have something to say that is pertinent. The man was abusive to her, and she said so. She said she'd been told he backhanded Haleigh. I don't see it as spilling skeletons. I see it as relaying what she knows or has been told. She's looking for her daughter. She's being kept out of the loop of information. She believes, like others right here on this board, that he is not being forthcoming or is changing his story too often.

I'd have given a detailed list of every abusive thing he'd ever done by now.

I guess I must be one of "these" people....I use the F word, among others, in common convo.
I don't cuss in front of the kids, though, and for the record they are treated just fine.

BTW, I also adore Walmart, own a pit bull, have a few scars from parking lot brawls and 4kids, at 23.
I also am working towards my associate's degree in criminal justice as a full time student, have more than 4 teeth, cannot tolerate prejudice or ignorance, am not on welfare, and have an IQ of 143.

Some of "us" people do just fine by ourselves and our children and would appreciate a little less generalization in the world around us.

me and you both!! lol

She does have something to say that is pertinent. The man was abusive to her, and she said so. She said she'd been told he backhanded Haleigh. I don't see it as spilling skeletons. I see it as relaying what she knows or has been told. She's looking for her daughter. She's being kept out of the loop of information. She believes, like others right here on this board, that he is not being forthcoming or is changing his story too often.

I'd have given a detailed list of every abusive thing he'd ever done by now.

I would have too. I've been able to learn quite a bit about Ronald Cummings through my friends in LE and the SA's office. That man deserves no protection and no handling with kid gloves.

I admire Crystal's restraint- there is plenty more she could be saying that she is not.

I would have too. I've been able to learn quite a bit about Ronald Cummings through my friends in LE and the SA's office. That man deserves no protection and no handling with kid gloves.

I admire Crystal's restraint- there is plenty more she could be saying that she is not.

Respectfully bolded by me.

I do not know what you do for a living Pirate. You may very well be entitled to privledged information. But it deeply concerns me and I have say alarms me that anyone that is investigating this crime would candidly discuss a suspect with someone not directly involved with the case. Just my two cents.

And despite what little she has told, I think she was scared to even say that much.

Respectfully bolded by me.

I do not know what you do for a living Pirate. You may very well be entitled to privledged information. But it deeply concerns me and I have say alarms me that anyone that is investigating this crime would candidly discuss a suspect with someone not directly involved with the case. Just my two cents.

Putnam County is very small town. There are few secrets there- the folks just have to know and trust you and they will talk. And boy are they talking.

Originally Posted by pirate

Where were these talkative friends and relatives BEFORE Haleigh went missing if this is such common knowledge among LE and the SA's office about Ronald?!

Crystal is certainly not one to be "admired", imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752