Lee Anthony's meeting with Tony L? - Casey's Behavior (State Release DVD's)

I think Egyptnut hit the nail on the head -- TL testified for the GJ, LA did not -- and I think JB loves to make KC's family look guilty and unreasonable so I can see why JB would request this infor.

I don't think it will make LA look "good" -- which is unfortunate since several of us were starting to come around to him after he told Annie to not protect KC and do the right thing!

I think the dvd's will touch on the blue screened laptop!

Frist I have heard of the DVD's I wonder what's on them ?
This is the frist I have heard of them too. The short paragraph on the DVD's says that one shows KC's "behavior" at the Sheriff's Office on the day of her indictment and arrest for Murder. Sounds interesting !

I just saw that a thread had been started on the LA meeting w/ TL DVD. I wonder how that meeting came to be taped ?

Looks that way to me, Micheline. There doesn't seem to be anything vague about it. I don't think there's any other interpretation to be had other than what is written here... crystal clear.
OK don't know if this has been brought up, didn't read all the posts. The word confrontation was brought up and immediately I thought of the computer LA picked up at TL's apt, was it wiped by LA ? Is TL saying something about the computer and what he observed LA do ? And could this be related to the LE statement, "He knows what he has done" ?????

I think this is going to be very interesting. I can almost see her flirting now. :sick:

Another thought to throw out there. The news article say 'meeting' not 'interview', if LE iinterviewed them together (which I do not think is done) it would say interview, right? Ugh, this is going to continue to drive me crazy! I want to know WHY Lee and TonE were meeting and how it came to be recorded by LE, and I want to know NOW!!!!!

On the day KC was indicted and arrested for murder didn't something happen at the Sheriff's office ? I can't remember exactly, but wasn't that the time she was going to talk to Detectives and then had the phone call to JB and he zoomed over to put the brakes on that conversation ? My memory seems to be cluttered with documents, evidence, videos, etc etc...

On the day KC was indicted and arrested for murder didn't something happen at the Sheriff's office ? I can't remember exactly, but wasn't that the time she was going to talk to Detectives and then had the phone call to JB and he zoomed over to put the brakes on that conversation ? My memory seems to be cluttered with documents, evidence, videos, etc etc...

I remember that as well. I just can't remember if it was on the day of the indictment or not.
Are we expecting another document dump today? I sure hope so!

I'm telling you, LA did some things that were not helpful and possibly chargeable offenses, imo. I think he tried to influence witnesses and Tony L. might have been one of them. The whole thing with telling Annie to tell the truth was, I bet, AFTER LA realized LE was checking up on him and found him out as to trying to play both sides of the field.

IMO, Tony L couldn't sing to the cops fast enough or loud enough about Casey. He was, imo, to put it in the current popular lingo... "not that into her". She was a convenience and one that he did not even want in his home when he was not there.

I am seriously considering whether Tony L set LA up. Went to a meeting with him with a small camcorder set up inconspicuously.

I'm telling you, LA did some things that were not helpful and possibly chargeable offenses, imo. I think he tried to influence witnesses and Tony L. might have been one of them. The whole thing with telling Annie to tell the truth was, I bet, AFTER LA realized LE was checking up on him and found him out as to trying to play both sides of the field.

IMO, Tony L couldn't sing to the cops fast enough or loud enough about Casey. He was, imo, to put it in the current popular lingo... "not that into her". She was a convenience and one that he did not even want in his home when he was not there.

I am seriously considering whether Tony L set LA up. Went to a meeting with him with a small camcorder set up inconspicuously.

My initial reaction is the scenario you describe. It's the only thing that makes sense from the article, to me.

I think Egyptnut hit the nail on the head -- TL testified for the GJ, LA did not -- and I think JB loves to make KC's family look guilty and unreasonable so I can see why JB would request this infor.

I don't think it will make LA look "good" -- which is unfortunate since several of us were starting to come around to him after he told Annie to not protect KC and do the right thing!

I think the dvd's will touch on the blue screened laptop!
I do not think that JB requested this info, I am reading it as something in discovery that has to be handed over.....

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

My initial reaction is the scenario you describe. It's the only thing that makes sense from the article, to me.

Of course we could be wrong, Jenny. This dvd might be from early on and LA was trying to be "double agent" and offered to record a meeting with Tony and try to trap him. If LA did things he shouldn't have, I do think it is very possible he did them because he believed his sister at first.

Also, maybe tied in (big maybe) is the fact that LA was interviewed by LE on July 29th, and TL was interviewed on July 29th. The interview of TL's that was posted on this thread earlier took place on July 22nd. I can't even remember if we have seen the other interview, the one on July 29th ? Thought it strange that there is a meeting w/ LA and TL on a DVD provided by the state, and there were also interviews of each on the same day. Don't know if it means anything, just saying.

Investigators also say the documents indicate that Casey might have been considering coming clean a couple of times. On the day she was indicted for murder she actually called her attorney from the sheriff's headquarters and hinted she might help investigators find Caylee. But once she talked to him she changed her mind. In August, she was about to meet with her father at the jail but once again it appears her attorney talked her out of it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

I don't know much about the law, but wouldn't it be in Casey's best interest to come clean? To tell LE where Caylee was? Would that have helped her case any?

If Casey wanted to tell the truth and JB told her not to then that makes me dislike him even more (and I didn't think that was possible).

I don't know much about the law, but wouldn't it be in Casey's best interest to come clean? To tell LE where Caylee was? Would that have helped her case any?

If Casey wanted to tell the truth and JB told her not to then that makes me dislike him even more (and I didn't think that was possible).
I would think her coming clean would have helped her case back then. Now that LE has found the remains, no thanks to KC, I doubt they would be willing to deal. I was furious too when I heard that JB stopped what could have been a "come to Jesus", tell all, convo with LE. I have wondered for quite a while where JB's real interests lie in this case, if his priority was his client, I can't understand him NOT working a deal with the state. I think he is trying to build a rep on this case and, in his mind, that doesn't include any deals.

Wasn't she also in the squad car at one point, and they said they could turn left (to the jail) or right to the station (? i might be mixed on choices), and the choice was hers (ie if she wanted to talk and tell them the truth, she could go to the station and maybe avoid the jail). She then called JB and he told her no, to go to the jail, not to talk.

That's what I recall, but I don't have a link handy for it..

Of course we could be wrong, Jenny. This dvd might be from early on and LA was trying to be "double agent" and offered to record a meeting with Tony and try to trap him. If LA did things he shouldn't have, I do think it is very possible he did them because he believed his sister at first.

Hee hee. You think we could be wrong? :) Obviously we're both just guessing but I feel we're right on this one.

Another thought I'll toss out is this: I think the recording of KC has nothing to do with her conflict with confessing, etc. I think it will just show her *affect* or lack of it -- her attitude when she was arrested. I think it will show her total nonchalance about her baby being missing, etc.

We shall see. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back