Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have another site to download the entire photobucket files from?
I downloaded the zip file from "FileFactory" that Muzikman so kindly provided, but it says all the files are either in "unknown format or damaged"??????

Thanks.

Scanning through the new threads this morning, I stumbled across one that contained a post with a link back to an old thread about KC's photobucket account. Decided to go back and re-look at it, now having Caylee's body found and much more evidence to consider.

On the first page of the photo thread was this photo. Titled "Hope", uploaded July 7 2008, 12:47 PM. Made me a bit dizzy and nauseous now knowing about the heart sticker over her childs mouth.
3322otw.jpg

I am wondering what other "clues" she left in her photo album. Anyone else take another look? I am off to do so now!

Here is the link to the old PB thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

Any association between this and Cindy and George's references to "hope" at the public memorial? Or just a coincidence?

According to post #11 of this thread, that particular pic of Caylee with the red heart sticker was uploaded on July 10th. :eek:

How creepy is that?! :mad:

I get angry every time I think about the duct tape and the heart sticker. :furious:

Did anyone else see the "breaking necks" photo? That probably explains her search.

That girl has problems to say the least. She is madly in love with her own looks, but she knows deep inside that something is wrong with her. She has an obssession with sex and men and believes she is THE sexiest woman that ever walked on earth, and yet, she hates herself. She is full of sadness and heartache and self pity. And the underlying them in the entire lot of icons? Lies and Liars are commonplace. Beautiful faces lie best. Everybody lies. Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies...and Pain...Her main focus seems to be those.

Yeah and there's such a sense of twisted "pride" she displays in all of that. She's the "bit**, the liar, the hottie, but she's ALSO the victim! "why can't the one I love, love me", she's the crazy party girl, but also meek and defensive against all those evil men out there who just make it their mission to break Casey's heart.

It reeks of immaturity and trying to fit in with people by using whatever facade works at the time. Sad to see a 22 year old mom this needy and desperate. :confused:

According to post #11 of this thread, that particular pic of Caylee with the red heart sticker was uploaded on July 10th. :eek:

Little heart stickers on the cell phone of Casey's friend - photo in Casey's photobucket ....

Caseyheartstickeroncellphone.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie so be gentle! lol I've been reading here forever but haven't been able to get logged in until now. I love this thread and I found a few icons particularly interesting such as:

th017.jpg

Or this:

ththz38020802.jpg

And another:

th247.png

Least of all this one, hearts and all:

thy57.gif

I find this one particularly funny considering the circumstances:

thththz60237934.gif

So coming from a semi-dysfunctional family (don't we all? lol) I would have to say her love/hate relationship with her mom is extremly evident in her photobucket activity. I will say I think most of them by themselves don't really mean much there are a particular few that raise the brow when put in a collection. I think the one about never underestimating a parents ability to mortify their children is nothing. I wouldn't use the word mortify but as a mom, my mom friends and myself always talk about how it's our civic duty as parents to embarrass our children when they get order. Case in point, I have two potty seat pictures (one of my son reading a magazine and one of my daughter watching tv) that I plan to sneak into the photo collage at their weddings! lol Hey that's what my mom did and I'm just passing on the tradition. :crazy: I'd really like to see the activity after June 1st though, I think that would be far telling from the overall account. I saw someone ask about it but has anyone found a set with dates uploaded yet?

This is the funniest thing I have seen in this whole case! Baez thinks by these going out into the media it will embarrass his client..LOL he must not know that her photobucket pictures have been out there for the world to see for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time!:clap:

JB makes me laugh. :rolleyes:

Someone should email Kathy Belich and tell her we will provide her the entire download if she doesn't already have it.

This is the funniest thing I have seen in this whole case! Baez thinks by these going out into the media it will embarrass his client..LOL he must not know that her photobucket pictures have been out there for the world to see for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time!:clap:

Oh, are these the ones we've already had access to and seen? I was hoping they were the ones momtocjnalexis was referring to when she posted:

"I'd really like to see the activity after June 1st though, I think that would be far telling from the overall account. I saw someone ask about it but has anyone found a set with dates uploaded yet?"

:waitasec:

JB makes me laugh. :rolleyes:

Someone should email Kathy Belich and tell her we will provide her the entire download if she doesn't already have it.
What a wonderful idea ! Since they are a "tabloid" news station, they would probably appreciate any help they can get ! Just kidding ofcourse.

Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=512

I did not get the "tossed" folder in this zip file ????
Can someone please give me the link to the "tossed" photos from her photobucket account, that were in Musikman's original link (which is not working now)?

Are the 1,200 photos that LE told George about, when they said "some of them are pretty bad", included in this link?

TIA

Exactly!! Its not like her PB acc was set to private, and she was happy for the whole world to see those pics then, so why not now? And KC embarrassed? I dont think so.
Except if maybe people start comparing the pics of her then to how she looks now.
Guess what JB? A whole bunch of us already have all the pics saved to our PC's.It's a bit late in the game for this mate. But thanks for the laugh.
JMO

Exactly!! Its not like her PB acc was set to private, and she was happy for the whole world to see those pics then, so why not now? And KC embarrassed? I dont think so.
Except if maybe people start comparing the pics of her then to how she looks now.
Guess what JB? A whole bunch of us already have all the pics saved to our PC's.It's a bit late in the game for this mate. But thanks for the laugh.
JMO
I am one of those who have negative feeling towards JB's client!

These feelings stem from what I know she did to Caylee.

I have seen the photobucket and that is not any part of why I have negative feelings.

If he wants to Try and lessen my negative feelings: get Dopey to confess and show remorse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yigerendelu032