2009.02.27 On the Record:w/Greta Van Susteren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends! Thanks LoveChild..........:Welcome-12-june:[

Greta is at the home of Haleigh, mom and grandma will be back on.

What is Greta saying for those of us who can't watch.

Just getting started after commercial. Prob will tour the house and the grounds, then interview the mother and grandmother.

Family in two camps.... General overview of area. Ronald not ready to go back into the house, though it is no longer a crime scene. Ron is not there (earlier in the day). She is just walking and showing the area...

Absolutely nothing. Except the abililty to see how close the other trailers are. And woods is very close in the back.
Theres no way you miss a cinder block by the back door. The ramp is only as wide as the doorway.
The trailer is nice and looks quite secure, windows, etc.
They are interviewing Crystal and Marie.
Marie "Haleigh can't open a deadbolt"
Crystal "hopes someone has her and is taking care of her. lots of rumors"
Marie "moved there when Crystal was 15, always was a safe area."
Crystal "Ron loves Haleigh, she don't think he'd hurt Haleigh"
Running interview of Teresa, he called his mother during the 911 call. She got dressed and went there immediately. She was there at the trailer with in 5 minutes. Said she was there abt 3 thirty with a question. Crying rambling about how scared they are. She's a daddy's girl. Know shes scared to death. Hoping a couple took her who wanted a child. I don't have any idea what happened. End

Mom and grandma says neighborhood was always safe.....no trouble before.

Maternal grandma says, "someone in that house knows what happend."

TN is talking to Greta, playing 911 call...........
She lives 12-15 miles......came asap
RC ws in a panic
TN says no one can ever understand the deep hurt
and fear.........she's crying

TN says she is a daddy's girl and is scared to death
Haleigh is so precious,
she prays it was a couple who wanted a beautiful little girl
and that Haleigh is safe

Rianna/Brown a couple again.........Newt G interview, weird
crime guy in a jail suit all next????????

Absolutely nothing. Except the abililty to see how close the other trailers are. And woods is very close in the back.
Theres no way you miss a cinder block by the back door. The ramp is only as wide as the doorway.
The trailer is nice and looks quite secure, windows, etc.
They are interviewing Crystal and Marie.
Marie "Haleigh can't open a deadbolt"
Crystal "hopes someone has her and is taking care of her. lots of rumors"
Marie "moved there when Crystal was 15, always was a safe area."
Crystal "Ron loves Haleigh, she don't think he'd hurt Haleigh"
Running interview of Teresa, he called his mother during the 911 call. She got dressed and went there immediately. She was there at the trailer with in 5 minutes. Said she was there abt 3 thirty with a question. Crying rambling about how scared they are. She's a daddy's girl. Know shes scared to death. Hoping a couple took her who wanted a child. I don't have any idea what happened. End

Thanks BeyondBelief, That was above and beyond the call of duty to give a synopsis of Haylee's case coverage from Greta's show.

Like you said Absolutely Nothing. Too bad. Greta should ask some well thought out questions. But I did notice Crystal was very slow to answer the question about would Ron hurt Haylee :rolleyes: Wasn't it Crystal who said the other night that Ron backhanded Haylee?

I'm not being fair, as she might have been coached on answering questions carefully, especially in TV interviews.

Has anyone else noticed the big streetlight right beside of the trailer right where the side door is? Awfully brazen if this was indeed a stranger abduction to carry Haleigh right by or directly under a streetlamp, unless it wasnt working

Maternal grandma says, "someone in that house knows what happend."

Why doesn't she just come right out and say she thinks Ron or Misty know what happened and one of them did it!!!! Her daughter and her boyfriend had motive to take Haleigh. Ron had no motive to harm her and neither did Misty.
I wish this side of the family would stop blaming Ron and Misty. There is no evidence that they did anything wrong. I think the blame game just fits into this feud that they seem determined to carry on day after day. I don't recall hearing Ron's mother or Ron or Misty blaming Crystal, her boyfriend, or Crystal's mother for doing something to Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998