2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And they will be able to tell if she accessed this zenaida myspace account from JB's office during the countless days she spent her full day at his office. And they will be able to tell that it is not merely a coincidence that 1.) the zenaida myspace was created on the same day Caylee was last seen, and 2. the zenaida myspace was last accessed on the last free day - when KC went to jail for good.

They will be able to see what IP coincidentally chose a "Dora the Explorer" dancing doll as their myspace picture when at the same time Caylee had a Dora the Explorer backpack (and most likely a Dora pony, as referenced as a "toy horse" found with the remains).

They will be able to see what IP...so coincidentally...chose a birthday on the zenaida myspace that is February 19th - where KC's is March 19th.

Age 23 on 02/18/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021809.jpg

Age 24 on 02/19/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021909.jpg

Apparently this myspace "zenaida" doesn't drive, because the Florida DMV shows no one with the first name zenaida having a birthday of 02/19/85 in their database.

And hopefully they will be able to obtain what, if any content, was posted on that account and subsequently removed prior to 10/14....the last date of entry. And they will be able to tell what IP...so coincidentally...chose "Miami" as the location when we have seen KC keep centering back on Miami as a possible place for "Zanny".

They will most likely be able to tell us exactly what time on 06/16/08 that account was set up. And since the forensics from KC's laptop show NO user activity for the entire day of the 16th, and the forensics for the Anthony desktop show only activity for a brief time in the morning and then again just prior to GA going to work, and no activity after he left work....if the IP matches the Anthony IP, that time of creation will NECESSARILY preface the disappearance of Caylee. Pointing to premeditation of the whole scenario and a "plan" as KC walked Caylee out of that house.

They, of course, already know that this myspace wouldn't show up on the computer forensic search for "zenaida" because there is no "zenaida" in the URL for this myspace. But they also now know what to perform a forensic search on to see if the Anthony desktop accessed this myspace.

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license. Maybe they will explain why in the Florida database this Zenaida Gonzalez has never been able to have her social security number verified in the system...was it because this "Zenaida" is an illegal? or is it because she is somebody else who already has a valid license that has the social security number verified? (like KC). Is it a coincidence that this ZG has an address to a home that is owned by two people whose permanent address is in New York and appears to be a winter home for them, while KC insinuated a possible New York connection?

Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.
Whoa!!!!!!! Someone has been VERY busy connecting ALL the dots. BRAVO! One question, though....is it at all possible that this website was created after Caylee was already dead?

I'm reeling. Also noted, I find it strange that this ZG was in Orlando...not Miami...around the time the webpage was set up.

I so agree with you. I have sat here listening to those questions posed to a family member and frankly, it's difficult to believe that Lee's attorney allowed him to respond to the majority of them. IMO, that deposition was about whether or not this particular ZFG has been slandered, not whether Casey was in Jacksonville or any of the other nonZFG related issues. Lee Anthony came across (to me) as forthright as can be expected of someone who is being asked about things that he only knows second or third hand. This was not KC's trial, where a prosecutor may have a bit more leeway. This was playing to the media's runaway train of minutia masquerading as evidence, in this sorrowful case.

Lee Anthony said that this particular ZFG was NOT the person his sister had identified. That was the only question and answer that was legitimate.

No, more leeway is granted in a depo. They can ask anything they want and you have to respond or a judge with be brought in to compel you. Remember that was stated to Luca in the depo as well. If you still refuse to answer you will be judicially punished. That is why Luca allowed the questioning because he has to. All Luca can do is object to the question on record. Where Luca erred is allowing his client to elaborate on his answers and ramble on.

Seriously, JM was way too nice to LA. In my own experience and from other depos I've witnessed, they get very heated. If the opposing attorney doesn't like your answer or thinks that you are lying they will usually tell you that and ask you the question again and again. Depos are brutal. My opposing attorney's had my kids in tears and there was not a dang thing I could do about it. My attorney had to physically hold me back. So I myself has no sympathy for LA. He got off the hook easy.

Have you found any evidence that ZFG had had any traffic infractions before? The reason I asked is that with KC's age and depending on when she began bar hopping/drinking she could very well have a false ID under that name. So she could have had that ID for a while. But she couldn't give it to an officer at a traffic stop because it would soon be plain that it was false. Your theory that KC was really ZFG is compelling though. And that criminal case could explain the sudden flurry of thefts of higher value. She would need to pay an attorney and the fines.

Why would KC use a false name at a traffic stop? Were there too many infractions on her real license? Was she already at that point trying to establish her identity as ZFG the nanny?

GA mentioned at some point receiving notices about Casey ignoring highway tolls. Cameras would catch the license number and then send notices to the address on the car's registration - the Anthony home. GA he made it sound as if this was a regular and annoying event, but ofcourse he and/or CA paid the tolls and fines for Casey.

Are notices about traffic court times, etc mailed to the address of the person receiving the citation ? If so, I think Casey could've been concerned about CA or GA getting such a document before she could way lay it. Using another name would've allowed her to spin the tale that some other woman had used their address when issued a traffic citation.

LA in his July 29,2009 OCSO Interview:

Page 24 Lines 22-5 and Page 25 Lines 1-7
"So as the officer comes back inside the house when my mother already has the wallet open and is continuing to go through the wallet that's when my mother is showing the officer, "Look, this is my J.C. Penney card that she took from me. Look, this another card that she took from me. But as my uhm mother went to take out my sister's identification from that little sleeved, you know that clear sleeve that you can see through, uhm, immediately the officer's hand went in there and grapped something that was behind that i.d. (identification). It looked to me white like the old style driver's license, or learner's permit or something like that. That's what I assumed. But it struck me and I noticed it because of how quickly the officer went in and grabbed that. Uhm, I couldn't tell you for sure what it that was, but....."

Page 25 Lines 16-20 and 21-4
" ... that the officer grabbed. But if, again I can only attest to I saw one driver's license. It's looks a lot like the newer versions like, you know, mine. It has all those holograms and stuff on it. Uhm, aside from whatever that other more predominately white, I, I'm just calling it..."

"...and i.d. because it was shaped as one and I'm, that's my best guess on what it would have been. But I did not see any other form of identification in there whatsoever."

Could the white i.d. the officer grabbed so quickly be ZFG's driver's license ?
I always thought it was a fake ID. But, if the defense had the knowledge...which obviously they do now...wouldn't that have been all the more reason to plead this case out?

GA mentioned at some point receiving notices about Casey ignoring highway tolls. Cameras would catch the license number and then send notices to the address on the car's registration - the Anthony home. GA he made it sound as if this was a regular and annoying event, but ofcourse he and/or CA paid the tolls and fines for Casey.

Are notices about traffic court times, etc mailed to the address of the person receiving the citation ? If so, I think Casey could've been concerned about CA or GA getting such a document before she could way lay it. Using another name would've allowed her to spin the tale that some other woman had used their address when issued a traffic citation.

Wow, if she did ignore the tolls there is a 100.00 fine for each infraction. I guess she did this like she lived her life...in a wreckless manner.

I see what you are saying. It's almost as if KC was calling her phone in an effort to locate it. From where were these calls placed? Does anyone know?

I have rushed out without my phone before, when in a hurry, and later called my phone from my destination to try and locate it. Computer and cell phone forensics may dispute this so someone please feel free to correct my thought processes here.
Let's not forget that Casey was on the phone pretty much all night...in her room? How big was that room? Why would she have to call it from the house phone? And wouldn't Cindy have seen her then if she had come out to use the phone...I imagine to be in the kitchen? No, I think it was Cindy calling trying to find Casey...or perhaps leave a message.

I see what you are saying. It's almost as if KC was calling her phone in an effort to locate it. From where were these calls placed? Does anyone know?

I have rushed out without my phone before, when in a hurry, and later called my phone from my destination to try and locate it. Computer and cell phone forensics may dispute this so someone please feel free to correct my thought processes here.

Very possible to. About once a year I have to call my cell to find my phone. And I do call my kids to locate them in my house. But that's because I have three stories and a chronic foot problem. And my kids are great for somehow passing me when I'm on my way upstairs and they are on their way down and I never find them at all. It's easier to just call them. lol. The A's house is one level.

This is a question that continues to plague me. I have yet to see any conclusive evidence presented pinning the TOD to 6/16. I need more evidence of the events of Sun. 6/15 before I can reach a definate conclusion. There are still so many unanswered questions, despite all the damning evidence published thus far.

Lee's odd behavior and inconsistant statements at this depo only adds to my curiousity and suspicions about his possible involvement.
Well, if she was at TL's alone on June 16th...where was Caylee?

I always thought it was a fake ID. But, if the defense had the knowledge...which obviously they do now...wouldn't that have been all the more reason to plead this case out?

Well, how would JB have known ? I think it's doubtful that KC would've admitted it to him. And, I don't know when or if LE released detailed info about what was seized from KC that 1st evening, but I don't remember seeing lists or anything like that in the doc dumps. Finally, I think there is nothing that would convince JB to plead out the case. He want's to make a big name for himself, his client's well being is not his priority IMO.

I've always thought he was mistaken from the time I first saw the interview with Greta, like how CA jumped in and corrected him on what show he was watching on tv. :snooty: MOO

Wasn't it odd that at that early date of the precious Caylee being missing that Cindy even cared what Geo was watching on TV.
Are we to assume that early on they were cooking their stories?

I go back to that interview with Greta from time to time and cannot imagine how cool they are.

Does anyone else think their behavior was odd?

(OT-I think)

According to cell pings & computer forensics by super-sleuth JWG, she did return to the house after George left for work & there is much activity, HP Desktop, between 2-3pm. I posted this earlier today.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3033912#post3033912 Post #94

I'm sorry, but this is incorrect for two reasons:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2751-2800 f.pdf

pg 50 - Concerning activity on the HP desktop the report states..."There was no computer activity...between 1500 and 2300 hours".

GA worked the hours of 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

pg 16

GA also makes this same statement in multiple interviews (just check out Greta and the OCSO interviews when he talks about the gas can encounter with KC - it was right before he went to work around 2:35 or so.)

I understand and agree that the cell phone activity has KC in the area of the Anthony home after GA went to work, but that doesn't mean she was in the house. I'm not even arguing that she may have returned to the house. But she did not use the desktop at the Anthony home between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., and George would have been home up until right before 3:00 p.m.

Simply put, there is no evidence that KC used the Anthony desktop anytime after she left the house with Caylee. This is a very important point to get straight - at least for the purpose of the zenaida myspace issue.

The statement about no driver's license for the "zenaida" is for the "zenaida" on the myspace with a birthdate of 2/19/85...not the real ZFG. Plus, you can get a state ID without having a driver's license.

Yes but let's hope the ZG that visited SG has a valid d.l. She drove there.

Remember when KC could not look at the apt. with TL because she didn't have a d.l.? (with her anyway)

Have you found any evidence that ZFG had had any traffic infractions before? The reason I asked is that with KC's age and depending on when she began bar hopping/drinking she could very well have a false ID under that name. So she could have had that ID for a while. But she couldn't give it to an officer at a traffic stop because it would soon be plain that it was false. Your theory that KC was really ZFG is compelling though. And that criminal case could explain the sudden flurry of thefts of higher value. She would need to pay an attorney and the fines.

Why would KC use a false name at a traffic stop? Were there too many infractions on her real license? Was she already at that point trying to establish her identity as ZFG the nanny?

Sorry if I missed this, but is it clear what time on 5/24 the citation was issued?

If this Zeniada is in fact KC, my initial reaction on why use the false name... she didn't want her parents to know about the violation. But why?? Was she claiming to CA and GA that she was at work when she wasn't? Was she out partying when she wasn't supposed to be? Was she supposed to be watching Caylee somewhere?

Wel, if she was at TL's alone on June 16th...where was Caylee?

In the trunk of Casey's car!

Do you think she made the Zenaida site for the benefit of G & CA? Then, with no other defense, it was ripe for the (ab)use when she got caught and ran into her lawyer?

If GA and CA were at work from 2-3pm then who was on the computer? IMO, that leaves only KC. Do I have that correctly?

I second that!
Amazing work Valhall!

I actually posted my theory along with evidence on January 29th over on my hubby's website

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1'

just to see if some one could shoot holes in it or bring more to the table. But I was very fearful of posting here because I really do believe the defense is watching WebSleuths. I don't think the defense is even smart enough to be googling casey returns, so I didn't feel like they would find it over there...although, with it being a conspiracy website, they would have not put much credit into anyway.

I wanted to allow time for LE to do what they needed to do. I also was watching for the birthdate. I think it's been ample time for LE to have requested any info from myspace at this point. But in addition, I felt I was running the risk of the Anthony team finding the site without it being brought to light, and destroying anything that might be valuable there (i.e. Lee and his account deleting tendencies).

I just didn't want it to go away before it's properly been investigated...and hopefully if LE hasn't done so yet, they will now.

Thank you for posting it now; it really is an amazing body of work, and very, very interesting. Thank you, too, for bringing it to the attention of LE. Stuff like this? I think it will put the proverbial nails in Casey's coffin.

Why would she take the moving violation on HER driver's license (if she had an alternate one to produce) and risk the wrath of mommy dearest when the car insurance went up? I don't think KC (if this was her) knew the license was expired when she produced it. I think she was trying to get out of a ticket against her own license.

Sorry if I missed this, but is it clear what time on 5/24 the citation was issued?

If this Zeniada is in fact KC, my initial reaction on why use the false name... she didn't want her parents to know about the violation. But why?? Was she claiming to CA and GA that she was at work when she wasn't? Was she out partying when she wasn't supposed to be? Was she supposed to be watching Caylee somewhere?

Yes to all in bold. CA had already previously caught KC in a lie about being in a party when she said she was working. CA showed her a pic of KC at the party that she got off one of KC's photobucket accounts. KC was hiding as much as she could from her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecepage