A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing that LE could not locate or verify the existence of the Nanny ZFG ... her story hinged on this person ... and with all the resources available noone could find this person ... nor anyone who knew this person ... nor anyone who had ever seen this person ... or could in anyway independently verify this person ...

Seriously, we live in a post 9-11 world now ... "big brother" if not watching ... knows someone who is!

I read it on my cell phone and turned to my fiancee and said "She killed her. That #($&@ killed her baby and put her in the trunk of her car"

Tonight I realized KCs' defense is going to be mulitple personalities, and Zanny is the one who killed Caylee.

The very first time I heard this case on the news and heard it had been 31 days since the police were contacted, I immediately suspected Caylee was dead. After the first document dump is when I knew Casey did it.

31-days.................................

Tonight I realized KCs' defense is going to be mulitple personalities, and Zanny is the one who killed Caylee.

What makes you come to this conclusion? I have thought about that after watching Sibil last weekend.

I kept an open mind for as long as possible - and I do try to do that, as with the Haliegh Cummings case right now.

But that interview with LE convinced me. And I would say that if I entertained any doubt after that, the heart sticker on the duct tape eliminated any lsmall amount of lingering doubt.

(And as a mother and grandmother I WANTED to doubt that the mother killed the child. Especially deliberately, which is what I believe.)

I voted other because I knew from the first day I heard 31 days and everything else just proves I was spot on:)

As soon as this case hit the airwaves and I heard the story, I knew she was guilty ..
No question what-so-ever!

I can't wait to see her fry for it too .. :behindbar

What makes you come to this conclusion? I have thought about that after watching Sibil last weekend.

Something on the NG show on Friday, after reading and watching LAs' deposition. (My first thought when seeing LA in that video was KC in drag) Just a feeling. I wish I could be more specific.

Had to vote "still undecided about her guilt". KC had always had her youthful, partying lifestyle while also having Caylee and according to all friends and family there was never any history of cruelty or lack of attachment toward Caylee. All her friends who were interviewed said they didn't believe she could ever harm Caylee, and they were completely baffled about what has happened. So, I've never been completely convinced of the alleged motive for murder (on KC's part). I think if she had wanted to be "free to party" it would have been so easy for her to leave the child with her parents, period, that would have been the easy route and she takes the easy route. Why would she risk her own freedom, a lifetime in prison or death penalty? Also, it's very hard to believe that if KC were the murderer, she would link the murder back to herself by using items from her parents' home, by asking a neighbor to borrow a shovel, by then dumping the body right near her parents' house, and then also leave all those matching items, sticker sheets, the same trash bags, etc, still there in her parents' home. (A perpetrator of subnormal intelligence might do that but friends of KC's stated here on WS that KC is not unintelligent, she's smart.) If she were the murderer why would she leave the tape on Caylee's face? She would remove it to make the death look less cruel and more like an accident. Why would she put the body right near her family home where it would be found? So many better places, almost anywhere, to dispose of it where it might never be found. If she were the murderer, why would she keep the body in her car trunk for any length of time? Wouldn't she dispose of it immediately to avoid detection and smell in the car? Why would she drive around and hang around with the body still in there? Isn't it more likely that she'd only let a dead body remain in her trunk if she didn't know it was there? (Until the smell made her look in the trunk.) So, while I can't rule KC out, I still have a lot of questions, and unfortunately, so many other people who were around KC and had access to Caylee and to KC's car and everything in it, even access to the Anthony home, were not ruled out forensically, i.e., dogs never taken to their homes, vehicles, storage units, boats, etc. So, I still can't be sure, although I can't rule KC out completely. Clearly she knows more than she has told, if she's not the murderer, she obviously at least knew Caylee was not in her own possession and she hasn't come clean about where she actually was or who had her or the details to account for what was going on. One thing I can't rule out is actual insanity. The way the remains were disposed of seems so insane. If it was KC and she left all those items to incriminate herself, she would have to be insane, also to drive around with a body still in the trunk if she was the one who put it there. Also, KC's lack of worry (not even faking normal, worried behavior about Caylee), and her failure to provide information in a normal manner does appear very bizarre. Her friends indicate that they simply can't believe it, that it's not the KC they knew. Thanks for the poll and for including the "undecided/still unsure" option so everyone can vote :)

I almost checked the "when body was found" button but switched to "other".
My wife & I live in South Orlando (A's live on East side). We have been following on TV since day one. (I'm a newbie here tho) I admit, we do watch NG but my wife said that b**ch was guilty of murder as soon as we heard the 911 "... dead body in damn car" and we saw her strut in handcuffs like she was walking with a purpose, lol. But see I'm an OJ trial fan and I had too many doubts about cadaver dogs & air samples. Plus I wanted to believe the baby was alive so I was reaching. We live in Orlando and I'll tell ya sometimes we're in a store and we can't understand spanish and it could be the people in front of us are speaking spanish, the cashier is speaking spanish, and the people behind us are speaking spanish. So when I heard this long name ZFG I thought sure there's a million of them, lol.
Anyway... for me... it was the duct tape on the mouth w/ logo on the SURFACE of the tape matched the tape in their garage (more distinctive and uncommon than what people think, you wait and see), and the adhesive residue shaped like a heart and they had all those heart stickers in KS's room, and then the Pooh blanket, my wife cried, she LOVES Pooh for some reason (if I'da known Caylee I woulda sung her the House on Pooh Corner, I know it by heart, lol)
ps- from what I read all weekend, you sleuths are goooood.
Oh and, here's a pic I made awhile ago to send on mobile phones, so now that I have a place to vent I converted it to a gif
http://www.creationwiz.com/misc/casestitch-animate.gif

While I had concluded that Casey was responsible for Caylee's disappearance from the first time I heard of the case (the 911 calls - the 31 day thing) - I guess I kept hoping that she hadn't actually killed her - maybe she had sold her or something but I just didn't want to believe that Caylee had been murdered. When the information about the smell in the car was released is probably when I concluded she had killed her but still tried to hold on to hope that little Caylee was alive until the remains were found and I really don't see how anyone - including 12 jurors and including GA & CA & LA - could conclude anything other than Casey had killed her after that information came out.

When I heard Cindy's call on the news. 31 days?! Something's fishy.

Day (thirty) one.
All the evidence since then has just confirmed my belief.

Yup, Casey not reporting her innocent, helpless 2 1/2 yr old missing, followed by the release of the 911 and jail tapes sent my mind towards GUILTY,GUILTY, GUILTY, This chick did something to her daughter.

Then (paraphrasing) "I have not seen my daughter in 31 days, I've been looking for her myself and using other resources...I now that was stupid" added feul to the fire, my dislike turning to utter disdain

No parent on this planet or any other is going to wait 31 days and not report the abduction of their child.
Then in the interim go shopping for beer and lingerie,get a tattoo put on a slinky dress and go party at a club,rent videos and cook for your latest boyfriend.
The notion that Casey didnt do it is so far beyond the realm of open minded reasonable doubt and into the zone of fantasy and complete denial especially by this point it isnt even amusing anymore.
Youd have to have some other agenda.
Such as be a memeber of her family or one of her lawyers.
Anyone else I cant concieve...

When I first heard that a mother whose child was missing didn't report it for a month because she was using her own resources to find her. :rolleyes:

MO

who are the two people that still think she is innocent? I'm curious as to the reasons...care to come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw