Comments Following ABC Action News Tattoo Story

This is a post that was in this link:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx?p=Comments

Good job kid. Don't let the world beat you down..You "ARE" on the right track. Don't let anyone "lead' you around the "wrong road". Follow your "heart strings".That is how yoy will find "your heart". Sometimes the things we seek are just around "the corner" and we miss it because "that place,person,or thing" we "seek" is being "hidden" by "someone or something" we never imagined right in front of our faces,offering help,pretendind to care.You know,"cabin for the trees" sort of thing. Good Luck "Kid"...

It almost looks like KC code. Does it mean anything to any of you?

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and hope I'm allowed to say it but the girlfriend, SS, of DS, from what I can tell lives on Nashua Ln...which I only used google maps to see the route from Haleighs house to that addy but I believe, going off of memory here, that you had to get on Hwy 17...not sure if that means anything or not...just thinking about the RUMOR that a gun was found in the ditch of Hwy 17.

On google maps I believe it said it was only like 4 miles from the girlfriends house to Haleighs and on mapquest it said almost 6 miles, but I believe both said that part of the route, on the roadways anyways, you had to get on Hwy. 17.

I have no point really, just thought I would throw this out there!

If you look at a map of Putnam County, Hwy 17 is the main thorofare on the east side of the county. It runs from Palatka south to Satsuma and further on down past Crescent City and into Volusia County near Barberville.

Because of the St. Johns River, there are few options other than Hwy 17 to transverse that part of Putnam County from North to South.

This reminds me of another story where two girls were abducted and the whole town come out to help search. Turned out "the perpretrator" was "helping" in the search .Was not only someone the "whole town knew" but was also a "friend of a friend" who worked close by.Everyone was shocked to say the least .

More from link Chad put up. Wow.

try ganey lane....

That's what I meant, LOL. I've slept since yesterday morning and I was going on my memory which isn't as great as it used to be, LOL. there was no info on the county tax records for that ganey address

The man with the myspace has another that hasn't been accessed in a long time. I followed that link to his mother's link to his other link. If he is using his real name as a nickname on the other myspace it can be found there.

I don't recognize him from the threads I think he resembles some pictures, but I could be wrong. I don't want to post the other myspace link because it doesn't feel right to me.

You can follow my trail and find his name I believe.

I also asked this in the other thread but what case do y'all think he's talking about? Does anybody know?

Destiny Norton is ringing a bell to me? He abductor/murder helped search for her even went to the pray vigils, sat/spoke with the family almost daily .
Another I cannot think of her name but a little girl was murdered by a neighbor boy and he helped search for her also.
I cannot think of the 2 little girls. Thats gonna drive me batty.

That's what I meant, LOL. I've slept since yesterday morning and I was going on my memory which isn't as great as it used to be, LOL. there was no info on the county tax records for that ganey address

oops! sorry...LOL.

I looked around for houses for sale for both addresses and found nothing...according to Anna fl, he has his house for sale...but if it is a recent listing it wouldn't be showing up online yet, maybe? or
maybe it's for sale by owner....word of mouth, not advertised...I don't know.

moo.

You know normally I would toss it off and say crazy people on the net....but there is just something about it.

oops! sorry...LOL.

I looked around for houses for sale for both addresses and found nothing...according to Anna fl, he has his house for sale...but if it is a recent listing it wouldn't be showing up online yet, maybe? or
maybe it's for sale by owner....word of mouth, not advertised...I don't know.

moo.

The way is was brought up was that he was trying to do it in a hurry. I don't think it would be listed. Quick cash thing...KWIM?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back