Casey and TonE Chat Logs

Theonly1

Reaction score
Are here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

On June 10th she's chatting with Tony talking about how in just a few days he can come over when he likes and they can do what they want at Hopespring. HUH? Casey mentions this TWICE. What was Casey planning that would involve Cindy and George being GONE from Hopespring?

I see some serious premeditation in these chat logs!

"Only a few more days, and then you can bring your @ss over here any time you want and stay whenever you want..." [paraphrased]

yeah that really struck me as weird. remember when she was telling amy she was going to get the house? i wonder if those dates match up.

i'll copy my post from here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3423035&postcount=121

i posted this last night in the Tony Interview thread because thats where someone gave me the link to the chat logs. But really it goes here.

:D:D

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it sort of makes me wonder if maybe she really was working somewhere and we haven't found out about it yet. maybe a phone sex operator or something shady. i know this has been discussed to death. it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.

i wonder if there is a way to test the ip address of her chat with him...?
or does LE list a source for where this info came from?
if this is an aim chat log, it is stored locally on a computer. if from tony's then i wonder. if it came from her tower at home hat is just downright freakish.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.
Edit/Delete Message

Are here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

On June 10th she's chatting with Tony talking about how in just a few days he can come over when he likes and they can do what they want at Hopespring. HUH? Casey mentions this TWICE. What was Casey planning that would involve Cindy and George being GONE from Hopespring?

I see some serious premeditation in these chat logs!

TY for starting this thread. I have the same question.

Also, she is casually mentioning that her boss, her co-workers, her nanny are going to Fusian with her on June 13th. I need to go back and read some of her other IMs on 6/13 - 6/14 to see if these people are mentioned again.

Guys, this is the BOMBSHELL out of this dump.

On June 10, 2008, Casey tells TonE that "in three days to be exact" that her parents were "moving out" of Hopespring and that they could then do what they wanted there!!!

PREMEDITATION!!!!!!

I think Bad Seed was planning on something happening to GA and CA...just my opinion.

I have often wondered if George and Cindy were next.

30 days later, she needed one more day....

1. Self Defense
2. Neck Breaking
3. Chloroform

Was Lee in on half the proceeds?

I have often wondered if George and Cindy were next.

30 days later, she needed one more day....

1. Self Defense
2. Neck Breaking
3. Chloroform

Was Lee in on half the proceeds?

I agree that C&G were next. Did they have life insurance?

On June 10, 2008, Casey tells TonE that "in three days to be exact" that her parents were "moving out" of Hopespring and that they could then do what they wanted there!!!

PREMEDITATION!!!!!!

I think Bad Seed was planning on something happening to GA and CA...just my opinion.

We'll have to go back and see if this is the same time frame she was stringing Amy along about moving into the house with her. Interesting!

I would assume that Cindy had life insurance via work, not so sure about George.

In Casey's alter-reality she might have thought they were wealthy and probably didn't look at the facts to the things they had like car payments and mortgage payments. In her world, everything is free for the taking.

We'll have to go back and see if this is the same time frame she was stringing Amy along about moving into the house with her. Interesting!

Yes, on June 13th KC and AH are texting each other:

(doc page # 1142)
From Amy to KC: So I have most everything packed. Think I can move it over tom?
From KC to Amy: Probably tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you later. Sorry you’re not coming.

This is also the same day that KC tells AH that GA "almost had a stroke" and that is why KC couldn't go to Jacksonville with AH to pick up the car.

I would assume that Cindy had life insurance via work, not so sure about George.

In Casey's alter-reality she might have thought they were wealthy and probably didn't look at the facts to the things they had like car payments and mortgage payments. In her world, everything is free for the taking.

Bolded by me.

So true!

Good find!!!!! I agree, CA and GA were next! Hint: "In 3 days" and "give me just 24 hours!"

One good thing that I have noticed, LE has not left one stone unturned! In reading the doc dumps, they have investigated people we didn't even know about, the searched relentlessly for a LIVE Caylee from the tips received, they interviewed and interviewed people over and over.. one mess up, however, was this cop RC or RK whi, I think was called to the site fist by RK and then also by the school to report a bald headed guy out searching with a shovel. I could be wrong, but wasn't this officer finally fired or am I thinking of someone else?

Page 4. She says her mom is sleeping, dad is working until 11 and the kid is "passsssssed the f@ck out". She wants him to come over and have sex. Page 4, y'all.

IMO, Caylee was drugged to sleep. that's how I read it.

PREMEDITATION!!!!!!

I simply cannot believe that this case continues to get weirder and weirder! It's like a Stephen King novel and, sadly, just like his novels, I think the ending will be even scarier!

Page 4. She says her mom is sleeping, dad is working until 11 and the kid is "passsssssed the f@ck out". She wants him to come over and have sex. Page 4, y'all.

IMO, Caylee was drugged to sleep. that's how I read it.

Bolded by me.

I took it that way as well.

Also, the way KC refers to Caylee as "the kid, snot head, that little girl" etc. RARELY does KC refer to Caylee by name. It is very disturbing to me.

Bolded by me.

Also, the way KC refers to Caylee as "the kid, snot head, that little girl" etc. RARELY does KC refer to Caylee by name. It is very disturbing to me.

None of the family has referred to her by name at times. It is strange, but perhaps normal to them. "that little girl" the "granddaughter" the "cma" references instead of "Caylee".

Bolded by me.

Agreed. I have 2 little ones, one is 2 1/2 and I would never, ever refer to them as any thing but their names, pumpkin or lovey. I use cutsie names because, well, I find them cute and I love them. Huge difference with how Casey views her child.

the logicstics of doing that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc. How to explain to family and friends? who pays the bills? And most importantly Why? KC made a mistake by having the baby and that's the problem she needed to solve to be able to embrace her new beautiful life. No, this is probably just more KC bs. When the time came, she could say the plans fell through. It's a tactic for KC to string him along, which was probably a new challenge for her every day. It's how she survives. But I think the odds of her doing what you suggest are tiny.

I think she had a plan...not sure what it was, but she was definatley planning on getting G and CA out of that house. How does the timing of this im message line up with the vaccation they took. Was she simply referring to them being out of town?

if not, and I have always thought this based on what she told amy, that she was going to kill them and make it look like a break in or something.

Agreed. I have 2 little ones, one is 2 1/2 and I would never, ever refer to them as any thing but their names, pumpkin or lovey. I use cutsie names because, well, I find them cute and I love them. Huge difference with how Casey views her child.

I had cutsie pet names for my children when they were toddlers as well. When my son was a teenager, I will admit that I did jokingly referred to him (to his face) as "my little heathen".

Does anyone think KC was joking when she referred to Caylee as "snot head"? I don't. MOO

Sounds to me like George and Cindy were next ..
Who know, maybe Lee was next, after George and Cindy ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back