Misty C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought for discussion:

Could Crystal have taken Haleigh ... and threatened Misty?

Is Misty involved with that somehow ... and afraid to say anything to LE and Ron?

Whatcha think?
no way she would of told right away as it would of got her on the good side with Ron( giving his daughter back) and kept Misty out of the picture(arrested for kidnapping)

I worry that there might be someone (not Ron) who helped her out. She is known to have had older boyfriends and odd associates.

I think it's possible- something could have happened. This person was either there or contacted- said they would take care of it, she just needs to keep her mouth shut and stick to a story.

I agree. Someone she was partying with left the house where she was partying and took this child.
Has she named all of the people at the party or is she denying she was even there ? She may have even told Police she was at a party but not to tell Ron as he would hurt her and I think they would be very closed mouth about this.
In my opininon Misty knows what happened to this little girl.
Just my opinion.

Just a thought for discussion:

Could Crystal have taken Haleigh ... and threatened Misty?

Is Misty involved with that somehow ... and afraid to say anything to LE and Ron?

Whatcha think?

could Misty have contacted Crystal and told her about someone abusing or hurting Haleigh and helped her take her??? that seems more likely than crystal taking her and threatening Misty.

I don't think they had a relationship. Misty had alot of venom for the mother of Ron's third child as evidenced by her myspace posts on that girl's page. I cannot imagine Misty covering for Crystal or vice versa.

I was thinking more along the lines of Misty being threatened, not knowing about it, but being caught by a surprise visit from Crystal and ? ... that then took Haleigh, and for some reason, Misty isn't talking.

Just some ideas thrown out there

could Misty have contacted Crystal and told her about someone abusing or hurting Haleigh and helped her take her??? that seems more likely than crystal taking her and threatening Misty.
Unlikely scenario, imo.

Add to that the fact that Misty has actually been victimized sexually as a tween. That would change her pathology and possibly make her even more dangerous than Sociopath Casey.

Oh come on! Do you know how many young women are victimized sexually that go on to lead normal adult lives?

I never followed that other case but I wish that people would STOP comparing these 2 young women. It is so unfair to Misty as she hasn't come close to being anything like CA. Contary I have seen where people state that she was a pleasant, nice, caring young lady.

I was victimized as a young girl by a group of men who were friends of my parents. They knew nothing about it until I was in my 30's. I babysat one of these mens children and he would take me home. He would drive 3 miles past my house and threaten to make me walk home. No street lights along a dark country road. I was 12 years old. This did not make me a sociopath! Actually it made me choose a profession where I can help young women and men deal with these issues. I have made them see that no matter what people say, they are the victims of a horrible crime. A crime that no woman or man should have to go through EVER nor should they ever be judged because of it!

i doubt this.

I know, I figured it was unlikely as well - but I also think it just as unlikely Crystal would of taken Haleigh and threatened Misty.

Oh come on! Do you know how many young women are victimized sexually that go on to lead normal adult lives?

I never followed that other case but I wish that people would STOP comparing these 2 young women. It is so unfair to Misty as she hasn't come close to being anything like CA. Contary I have seen where people state that she was a pleasant, nice, caring young lady.

I was victimized as a young girl by a group of men who were friends of my parents. They knew nothing about it until I was in my 30's. I babysat one of these mens children and he would take me home. He would drive 3 miles past my house and threaten to make me walk home. No street lights along a dark country road. I was 12 years old. This did not make me a sociopath! Actually it made me choose a profession where I can help young women and men deal with these issues. I have made them see that no matter what people say, they are the victims of a horrible crime. A crime that no woman or man should have to go through EVER nor should they ever be judged because of it!

Littleone48 thank you, thank you, thank you! :clap:

It's like banging one's head against a brick wall repeatedly at times I swear. There is absolutely no reason to compare Misty and Casey A.! Casey is accused of murdering her child, not yet convicted,and also of lying-which has been proven to the point of being pathological. I have yet to hear LE or any other person show cause, evidence or proof of Misty fitting into such a category. Yes granted Misty has changed the story but it doesn't mean anything other than she is completely shell shocked by the experience. We have no right to sling such around until LE gives us proof of such. I'd say that it is more than "unfair."

I also want to thank you for sharing your story. I experienced something similar as a child growing up with an in-law. Kudos to you for your profession too.

Huh. Will spousal privilege apply or would they have had to be married before Haleigh disappeared?

ETA: You beat me to it, Tehcloser!

Huh. Will spousal privilege apply or would they have had to be married before Haleigh disappeared?

IDK...but this is damn interesting! Can't wait to see this explained away...lol

IDK...but this is damn interesting! Can't wait to see this explained away...lol
It already has been:
"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."
Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."
Since Croslin is only 17, the paperwork has to be filled out by her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth