Ronald proposes to Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they lover her... Haleigh, and they love each other."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

Okay...her mom says they've been trying to get her to let them get married for 5 months now? I thought they had only been dating for 4 or 5...? HUH? I must have missed something....

I'm just glad I didn't send them any money to pay for this:

ring2.jpg

What is the wording on that?

Just how much more twisted can this case get?? First we have Ronald calling Misty his crazy b!tch girlfriend while filled with anger and threatening to kill someone. Next he gets this huge poorly done tattoo, and is going to buy a house. Now he has bought Misty an engagement ring and asked her to marry him! He has no job and is living off of donations.

This is crazy!

I just read the about the proposal and my jaw hit the floor.... :sick:

I just do not understanding the thinking.

You and me both...and a whole lot more!!!:doh:

In the video MC keeps referring to Haleigh in the past tense.
"It's what Haleigh wanted. Haleigh always wanted this."

In the video MC keeps referring to Haleigh in the past tense.
"It's what Haleigh wanted. Haleigh always wanted this."

You got it, Lancelot! These two are up to their eyeballs in this together.

AND, now he has more control over her ... more chance to abuse her. Geeesh!

Also, did they find the care for Haleigh ... too much? With her health issues? UGH!

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they lover her... Haleigh, and they love each other."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

People have been trashing them, so now I'll let them get married! :crazy:

Gah! :banghead:

People have been trashing them, so now I'll let them get married! :crazy:

Gah! :banghead:

probably meant people are talking trash about Ron being a sexual predator for having a 17 yr old live in girlfriend sleeping in bed with him and his two kids.

but getting married will make it all ok?? ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member