Ronald proposes to Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes me sick. I couldnt see what all the law was, so can she testify against him or not? The ring,,,,its not new!!!! I wonder if its even real at this point, but I can tell its not new. (JMO) This really looks bad bad now. The LE would not touch him for stat rape right now, too much at stake for the prosocution. I feel such saddness.

I know I would jump at the chance to marry a man who screams "Why'd you let my kid get stole b****!" Yes, I am thinking "what a match made in Heaven. Ugggggggggh

probably meant people are talking trash about Ron being a sexual predator for having a 17 yr old live in girlfriend sleeping in bed with him and his two kids.

but getting married will make it all ok?? ok

Isn't he though?

Marrying her just makes it all the more gross.

She is a kid. She looks like a kid. She acts like a kid. SHE IS A KID.

She does not belong married.

Isn't he though?

Marrying her just makes it all the more gross.

She is a kid. She looks like a kid. She acts like a kid. SHE IS A KID.

She does not belong married.

well, to me she looks like she's 14 or something -

what gets me is just how much of an afterthought Haleigh is becoming... after the tatoo's, buying houses, rings, getting married.... I'm sure LE is watching intently.

On SM website they were discussing that he had a ring on his left hand in the pictures of him showing off the new tat. They had checked earlier picts and none had him wearing a ring. Speculation was that they already are married and possibly his minister married them the day he went for his new tat. More speculation was that now neither would be compelled to testify against each other...humm SO THERE YOU GO!!! maybe this is just outrageous enough to get Haleigh back in the public eye and the reporters back on their door step

All I know is Haleigh needs to be found!

Not true, he can still be charged since they were not married at the time the statutory rape would have happened.

But won't it be hard to prosecute if she doesn't have to testify against him ?

This just makes me sick. I couldnt see what all the law was, so can she testify against him or not? The ring,,,,its not new!!!! I wonder if its even real at this point, but I can tell its not new. (JMO) This really looks bad bad now. The LE would not touch him for stat rape right now, too much at stake for the prosocution. I feel such saddness.

But, of course, (tongue in cheek) don't you know that Misty is a virgin, and they are waiting until they're married to have sex? No statutory rape charge here.

Posting your thoughts about not agreeing with the engagement is fine, BUT, stop with the personal bashing of either parties, or their families.

Thanks!

Maybe not physically, but verbal abuse is still abuse.

But it wasn't just verbal. He sat next to her in those first interviews and bore holes into Misty with his eyes. Everything she stammered to get out was met with a glare from Ron. He may not even have turned his head, but his eyes were turned sideways it reminded me of the childhood idiom "you're gonna get your eyes stuck like that."

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they lover her... Haleigh, and they love each other."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

Okay...her mom says they've been trying to get her to let them get married for 5 months now? I thought they had only been dating for 4 or 5...? HUH? I must have missed something....

So how long have Ron and Misty been together? I thought they had only been together since October.

I disagree so much with saying "they should do what they want and what feels right for them" ...that is what has gotten this whole country in such a mess. People doing what they want without regard for what is morally right and honest and in the best interest of others before themselves! Misty is a CHILD by every definition of the law. As far as doing what Ron feels is right, he didn't feel it was the right thing to do to marry the MOTHER of his children. He didn't feel it was the right thing to do to provide his children with a safe home and a responsible person to care for them. So....we should believe he knows what is the RIGHT thing to do now? Obviously not so much! JMO

IMO this was done to make sure no statutory rape charges were filed against him. With her parents signing for her to get married, who would file the charges anyway? Also, I'm not sure how statutory rape works. Does it have to be PROVEN that they had sex? I know that it is a given that they had sex while living together - but I don't think anyone could prove that they had sex before marraige. Honestly, I don't think the county would bother attempting to prosecute it at all.

But it wasn't just verbal. He sat next to her in those first interviews and bore holes into Misty with his eyes. Everything she stammered to get out was met with a glare from Ron. He may not even have turned his head, but his eyes were turned sideways it reminded me of the childhood idiom "you're gonna get your eyes stuck like that."

I was just pointing out that there was "proof" of the verbal abuse from his first interaction with the responding officer and terms of affection he choose to call Misty.

I agree with you too, reminded me of how my father used to look at me when I was little and spoke with out being spoken to.

I think its appalling.
It just goes to my theory more and more that one of them or both are involved in this

For the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and publicity

Ive said it from the day one that I heard Haleigh was missing which was amazingly hot on the heels of Caylee's memoral

Nope - something stinks in Florida

I think its appalling.
It just goes to my theory more and more that one of them or both are involved in this

For the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and publicity

Ive said it from the day one that I heard Haleigh was missing which was amazingly hot on the heels of Caylee's memoral

Nope - something stinks in Florida

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads