Ron C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't imagine saying that at this stage of the investigation. I can think of many fathers of missing children that I've followed. Never heard anything like this from them. .
Might I also add, Mr Lunsford had many accusations leaning toward him, his personal life and him possibly being the perp, yet he did not bash the media he thanked them and cooperated with them 100% and their questioning. IMOO You should be happy the media is choosing your child, while others would be begging for the media to keep their childs abduction story out there...just sayin...

Well,it could also be his personality,letting his Mom talk for him to media,his little Grandma clean the trailer.In his disappearance from the media,it's only giving credence to spectulation of his knowledge of what happened to Haleigh.Mark Lunsford is a strong,completely different personality.Most parents would NEVER give up and bring closure to a missing child until they know for sure.How sad for Haleigh if she's waiting for her Daddy to find her.

Well, it may be just me but, the LONGER my daughter was missing, the MORE frightened and sick with worry, I would become! Not LESS .... my gosh!

I dont think Ron has given up. I also dont blame him for not talking to the press. With all the things flying around out there he has every right to keep to himself. Its not easy being judged believe me and its something you never forget and it follows you the rest of your life. It breaks my heart and it hits alittle close to home for me.

I dont think Ron has given up. I also dont blame him for not talking to the press. With all the things flying around out there he has every right to keep to himself. Its not easy being judged believe me and its something you never forget and it follows you the rest of your life. It breaks my heart and it hits alittle close to home for me.
I agree in some cases, yet RC doesn't strike me as the type of person who would be hurt by what people say about him, he seems more the personality of one who could give a s*** what people think, which IMO would be able to work in his favor as far as blowing off what people think or say about him, and he would be able to work with the media trying to help him find his daughter. Avoiding media proves otherwise IMOO.

Well,it could also be his personality,letting his Mom talk for him to media,his little Grandma clean the trailer.In his disappearance from the media,it's only giving credence to spectulation of his knowledge of what happened to Haleigh.Mark Lunsford is a strong,completely different personality.Most parents would NEVER give up and bring closure to a missing child until they know for sure.How sad for Haleigh if she's waiting for her Daddy to find her.

I really do not believe that he has given up. I do however know and believe that his family pastor has been spending time with the family almost daily and providing counsel to them. I think that the poor man is trying to find a sense of peace in the mess of it all! We simply cannot compare parents of other missing kids against each other. Humans all react and act differenlty in any given situation and it is what makes us individually who we are.

Perhaps Ron and Misty are hoping to quell the "underage girlfriend" issue by getting married.

Well, guess he's past the mourning stage and has now entered the moving on with his life stage. Unbelievable!

New tats, looking to buy a house, and getting married. All totally normal right?

I just don't get it. They seem to be just moving on with their lives, which I would expect much, much later down the road and hopefully after a resolution. I would think that these kinds of things could wait. JMO.

This is just MY opinion.....

I am a little "set off" at how many people were bashing Ron when they first saw this new Haleigh portrait tattoo.... we didn't know that he ALSO got one of RJ.... we also didn't know he had a HUGE Haleigh tattoo on his back...... I think it is great that he did this..... GOOD for him! I hope it helps him..... and I pray Haleigh comes home to see the new tattoo's!

I'm with you!!!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html
Is it just me, or is this an odd statement from Haleigh's dad?
"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.
Sounds almost like he's given up.

Sadly, many of us have started to feel less hopeful. I feel so sorry for RC and all parties involved :( I can see their hope fading.

Just want to say, I completely understand Ron's disdain for the media. Look what Geraldo did to him....

I am a private person, and I see that in Ron too. After 3-4 weeks of not being able to leave your home without a camera and mic in your face, I would get frustrated too.

Just want to say, I completely understand Ron's disdain for the media. Look what Geraldo did to him....

I am a private person, and I see that in Ron too. After 3-4 weeks of not being able to leave your home without a camera and mic in your face, I would get frustrated too.
I get what you're saying, but if my kid was missing I'd want the media in my face! Whatever it took to bring my baby home.

This is not a time to be arrogant or selfish imo......

ETA: Sooo many missing babies out there who get no media attention at all. :(

I get what you're saying, but if my kid was missing I'd want the media in my face! Whatever it took to bring my baby home.

This is not a time to be arrogant or selfish imo......

ETA: Sooo many missing babies out there who get no media attention at all. :(

I Totally agree.
I have been reading these posts and the links.
I am not bashing him at all however I wish he would make it all about his darling daughter.
The back and forth bashing, his tattoo interview, the fact that it hurts him to much to go back into the home and now the proposal.
The drama is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member