Ronald proposes to Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just showed a clip of Misty saying Haleigh wanted to be just like her. If HC got new shoes, she wanted MC to have the same. And vice versa...if MC got something new, they got the same thing for Haleigh. Did anyone else see this?

HLN just showed a clip of Misty saying Haleigh wanted to be just like her. If HC got new shoes, she wanted MC to have the same. And vice versa...if MC got something new, they got the same thing for Haleigh. Did anyone else see this?

I expected a big pink gum bubble to come out of her mouth.

Thank you. It absolutely is. I'm not complaining just put off of my routine. That is the selfish part. I miss the kids. I used to love to watch them play on their bikes (with training wheels) and their interactions between each other and their fun spirit. Since this has happened the people her have been virtual prisoners in their homes. Until 10 days ago it was a total zoo here. At time I'd have to show I.D. to go on a 'beer run' LOL. And that ws in and out. One night I had to show it coming home from playing cards and this was 11PM. My home has been searchd, re searched and searched again. I have been questioned, requestioned and questioned again and again. I must say this: At no point did any media ever ask me a question nor anyone that was close to RC. The drift was always slanted. That is one of the things that really bothered me. I will not go on camera, but I saw from the start that all they wanted was to sensationalize this thing. The worst was Geraldo, Nancy Grace tried but she also failed, however not as rudely as Geraldo. Well it's time for my 'beer run'. That really means I'm heading to buy some things for supper. Have a good one and May GOD bless Haliegh and her family and all of you guys.

Hi Player:
When you say your home has been searched again and again would you mind describing that a bit more in detail???Did LE mess up your house at all?

Well I noticed the real mom, CS, has the same new manicure for the news conference this afternoon.

Thanks - I missed that. :)

FYI, maybe it's just me - but I have two small children and my nailed are clipped short. I just don't have the time to keep up with my nails right now, and I *do* care about personal hygiene. I guess to each his own - we all have our priorities. Who knows -perhaps someone offered to treat them to manicures to help relieve some stress/tension. Anyway, just something I noticed.

Wow....I guess I am as naive as they come...I was just hoping they were in love.

Elle from what I have read today and seen on the news they are in love. They had previously talked about it and Haleigh wanted them to be married. My father was 17 1/2 years my mother's senior when they met and fell in love. (She was just 16 at the time) Yes they got married and had 3 beautiful daughters. They had quite the rocky relationship and many a fights but kept it together.

My DH is almost 8 years older than me and whe met when I was 15, really liked each other lots but managed to wait til the magic 17 before we dated. I dropped out of high school, had babies, went back got my ged and a college education. Here we are still married and in love all of these years later. (27) Three boys and the whole nine yards.

If you missed earlier posts, some of us (including LE evidently) feel examining the lifestyle and environment from which a child is known to have disappeared, including risk factors to which a child was exposed as well as inconsistencies in statements eg IS "getting on w finding Haleigh." Oh and just for the record Haleigh had 12 unexcused absences, 9 excused absences and 6 tardies from school during her abbreviated 1st half-year of school. It's surprising since you live w/in earshot that you've never heard any of the frequent yelling and cursing by dad which his former neighbor AmandaK reports overhearing and characterized as "verbal abuse." JMO

:parrot:

I do not know of an AmandaK, of course I don't know all my neighbors, but there is only 1 house next to him that is occupied and his landlords on the other side who live in elsewhere except for brief stays here.. No one across the street (female) and guess who's next door? I'll give you a clue (sarcasim). I'd like to know all of these neighbors who are coming out of the woodwork (or asphalt) that alledegly know Ron.

Elle from what I have read today and seen on the news they are in love. They had previously talked about it and Haleigh wanted them to be married. My father was 17 1/2 years my mother's senior when they met and fell in love. (She was just 16 at the time) Yes they got married and had 3 beautiful daughters. They had quite the rocky relationship and many a fights but kept it together.

My DH is almost 8 years older than me and whe met when I was 15, really liked each other lots but managed to wait til the magic 17 before we dated. I dropped out of high school, had babies, went back got my ged and a college education. Here we are still married and in love all of these years later. (27) Three boys and the whole nine yards.

Oh I believe with my whole heart that they COULD be in love. Even under the most normal of circumstances, I have been with the first man I fell in love with for 18 years(I am 36 now). My feeling is, in recent interview's and camera shots...Ronald looks in bad shape. He is not in a good frame of mind....how in Gods great name could he be? I just wonder if a commitment as special as marriage should be entered upon under such circumstances. This child is not found....there are no clues, maybe right now they could just be a support to each other rather than tie the knot. Even if Haleigh wanted them to be married....there is no harm in waiting. I have an 18 year old and if she was god forbid living under these circumstances right now I would love her with all I am and tell her marriage is not a step to take right now. But that is just me. I don't feel Ronald, Misty, or Crystal are directly responsible for Haleigh's disappearance either.

Hi Player:
When you say your home has been searched again and again would you mind describing that a bit more in detail???Did LE mess up your house at all?

The first search was performed by a swat team appx 8AM the morning of Haliegh went mising. It was a general search, under beds, in closets, utility rooms, shed and utility trailer. The 2nd search was an open every drawer, check between walls (knocking on them and such) Move clothes around look through all trash very thorough and complete. A bug couldn't have hidden. And in Fla that's a stretch! LOL. The offeicers 1 male, 1 female were extremely professional and left the house almost as they found it. No complaints from me. The 3rd seaarch was cursary and the cadaver dogs on the perimiter (2nd search had hounds around here). I will say that the LE was extremely courteous and very professional. I'm glad that the laundry had been done over the weekend !!!

This thread has run amok, and many posts will be deleted as being Off Topic, rude or other. Discuss the engagement and pending marriage in a civil way, leave the other 'stuff' out.

I'll start another thread in a bit to give you all time to get your thoughts together before you post.

Consider utilizing these threads below
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81055

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members