Peterson Takes Savio Estate Case to Illinois Supreme Court

Leila

Reaction score
An appeal was filed today, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 by Joel Brodsky to take the Savio estate case to the Illinois Supreme Court after the appellate court upheld a lower court decision last month, giving control of the Savio estate to KS's father and sister.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508911,00.html

Ha! Ha! Ha! Sounds like ole' Drew is pretty worried about the money, eh? He best be worried about what he's going to wear for his perp walk.

Praying every day that today's going to be the day!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Sounds like ole' Drew is pretty worried about the money, eh? He best be worried about what he's going to wear for his perp walk.

I hope Drew likes stripes! :crazy:

Yeah well he really needs the money! How's he gonna pick up women if he doesn't have a little green to flash in front of them? And after all, those GPS enabled phones aren't cheap!

Seriously I am happy that the Savio's did get control of the estate and I am hopeful that the Supreme Court will uphold the lower court decision. I am also hopeful that the Savio's can clear up whether or not that was Kathleen's signature on the alledged will, or whether it was a forgery.

No arrest is ever easy and some are faster than others. This one just happens to be slow. But the thing is, no matter what else DrewP does, he knows it is hanging over him. He will think about it when he makes plans for the future, and wonder if he will actually be able to follow through on those plans. But the day will come when he thinks he is past it, when he thinks it will be ok to make future plans. And when that happens, that is likely to be when they come after him. Will it be on his birthday? The day he plans to leave on vacation? His wedding day? The day he buys a new car? He won't know until it happens. Personally I am hoping that it is on one of two dates... either the anniversary of the date that Kathleen died or the anniversary of the date that Stacey went missing.

He also cannot be absolutely certain that Stacey will never be found. Who knows when her remains might pop up? What part of his life will be interrupted if her remains pop up?

Of couse if we could believe DrewP, she could pop up any day now and pick the kids up and go to court for custody. After all, he still shares residential custody with her since he has never gone to court to gain full custody of the kids.

Man, this guy and his lawyer just don't stop do they ? Where are those MURDER CHARGES anyway ?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back