2009.03.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would be amazed at who reads here. But it does make me laugh that they are usually two days late catching up with us.

With regard to the paternity test, I guess they have been living under a rock.

NG just said, that she thought the LA talk of being Caylee's father was trumped up by Websleuths.lol

LOL....Did she forget it was LP who put the rumor out there on her own show? Sheeesh!:banghead:

Wait- what NG just said- that the SA should find out who the dad is to rule him out as the murderer of Caylee.

Does anyone know if the court can compel Casey to tell who the father is?

Now she's showing the clip from Geraldo's show where Dr. Baden talks about chloroform in Caylee's hair.

Nancy saying just moments ago Dr. Baden said he misspoke.

Wait- what NG just said- that the SA should find out who the dad is to rule him out as the murderer of Caylee.

Does anyone know if the court can compel Casey to tell who the father is?
I don't get her bringing this up. Who cares who Caylee's dad is/was ~ it wasn't his car that her body was decomposing in! He wasn't the one who didn't report her missing but instead went out and partied! Etc, etc, etc :doh::banghead:

LOL....Did she forget it was LP who put the rumor out there on her own show? Sheeesh!:banghead:

It's hard to remember everything with this circus, BUT the stuff on her own show...Come on Nancy. LP has not been gone that long...These documents have been out for awhile now.lol

Playing clip of Biden on GR...Biden came out and said he mis-spoke. Ya...he sure did...oops

Geez, she is so condescending I don't know why anyone would go on her show. :doh:

I wouldn't be surprised by who reads here... but it ticks me off for people misconstrue stuff and come down on WS when they shouldn't be. Nancy and LP are to blame for the national attention of paternity rumor about Lee. It's her show, she let him put the rumor out there.

(has been yelling at the tv... my daughter and her bff are looking at me, strangely)

I wouldn't be surprised by who reads here... but it ticks me off for people misconstrue stuff and come down on WS when they shouldn't be. Nancy and LP are to blame for the national attention of paternity rumor about Lee. It's her show, she let him put the rumor out there.

(has been yelling at the tv... my daughter and her bff are looking at me, strangely)

I'd be willing to bet that her statements about Websleuths makes a lot of people come to this site. :cow:

I swear if I had not been here since day 31 I would not believe this stuff....and the defense expects us to believe all this nonsense...give me a break....they just make it up as they go just like the perp.:banghead:

Did anyone else hear Kathy B. say the results were not back re the cholorform??????

Now she's going over the statements GA/CA made to LE about the odor in the car, then she just shifted back to LA's deposition where his lawyer said not to answer the question about Caylee's dad. Now back to Geraldo and Dr. Baden video. NG explaining that Dr. Baden has now said he misspoke and he doesn't know if chlorofom was found in her hair or not. Another Dr. on Nancy's panel is saying if it was used multiple times (long term use) it could be in the hair root.

If NG had bothered to read the docs a long time ago when we all did, she would have known Lee wasn't Caylee's daddy. Geez. :banghead:

I agree.....

LP hinted at it on Nancy's show & then he came right out & stated it as "fact" on another radio show.

I'm so glad this rumor can finally be put to rest

As far as I'm concerned it also proves that LP is nothing other than a sensationalist who was just looking to keep himself in the limelight

I agree.....

LP hinted at it on Nancy's show & then he came right out & stated it as "fact" on another radio show.

I'm so glad this rumor can finally be put to rest

As far as I'm concerned it also proves that LP is nothing other than a sensationalist who was just looking to keep himself in the limelight

I have to wonder what happened. Nancy dropped LP like a bad habit, never to be mentioned again. Now it seems she's even forgotten that he ever appeared on her show.

Does anyone know if Casey knew Jose B. "Before" she was arrested?

Why did she choose him as her Lawyer?

I have to wonder what happened. Nancy dropped LP like a bad habit, never to be mentioned again. Now it seems she's even forgotten that he ever appeared on her show.

I noticed that too. It was LP who said that Lee was Caylee's Father. I heard him say it several times. He might be working on his own show. I think he was working on a show for a cable station. I guess his website would probably have all the info.

lol...........

How could she forget anything LP said...???

I wonder if there was a falling out or if she finally figured out that he was making things up as he went along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23