Match! TN - Campbell Co, HispFem 2097DFSC, 35-45, Jan'97 *Ada Torres Smith*

Just an FYI
I sent the email address a link to the post.
The email did not get bounced back.

The daughter won't be able to join here due to the yahoo addy.

Teons is still in contact with the aunt.

Will you contact them?

Teonspaleprincess is the member who started this thread, she's still an active poster here. You can send her a pm... your pms should be working now I think you have enough posts to use that feature. If not, I will copy your post and send it to her via pm to make sure she see's it.

I sent her a PM to come read this thread about Ada's daughter trying to contact Auntie. Hopefully she'll be able to get the info to Auntie. :)

Teonspaleprincess is the member who started this thread, she's still an active poster here. You can send her a pm... your pms should be working now I think you have enough posts to use that feature. If not, I will copy your post and send it to her via pm to make sure she see's it.

Thanks, what I was getting at was I didn't know if you planned to do it or already did. I didn't want a bunch of people sending her messages for the same thing lol

I'm still new here, trying to figure out how things go.

No reply from the daughter to my email to her.

I sent her a PM to come read this thread about Ada's daughter trying to contact Auntie. Hopefully she'll be able to get the info to Auntie. :)

Thank you.

YW, My computer isn't working too well and certain features lock the computer up, sorry.

YW, My computer isn't working too well and certain features lock the computer up, sorry.

Computers are my hobby. I build & fix them.
If you want to PM me with a question I might be able to help.

teons got my PM and will send Auntie an email with this info. :)

I want to thank you all for your work and efforts to help me in getting something going in re to Ada and her daughters,

A small update:

We have not been able to bring Ada's remains home yet. Have heard nothing from the police who were supposed to help find the perpetrator. As much as I have tried to give them some information to help them find some more clues, I get no replies from my emails to them. It is so aggravating to just be waiting for them to respond and let me know what they have found out so far.

I got an email from someone here and couldn't believe my eyes. Thought I was hallucinating since I had just come home from ER and had been given a shot of morphine. Was feeling really so out of it but my son told me I wasn't seeing things. LOL

He got online and has attempted to find Brittany on FaceBook and other places. Has attempted to get in touch with her but so far has gotten no response. We will not give up though. We do want to get in touch with her and her sister.

If anyone has any ideas how we can do that, we would be so thankful for them or any help you can give us. Btw, if anyone has the url to the place where Brittany posted that note, would you please post it here for me to check back on. I will be eternally grateful to you.

Again than you all for your help. God Bless you all

Auntie

I want to thank you all for your work and efforts to help me in getting something going in re to Ada and her daughters,

A small update:

We have not been able to bring Ada's remains home yet. Have heard nothing from the police who were supposed to help find the perpetrator. As much as I have tried to give them some information to help them find some more clues, I get no replies from my emails to them. It is so aggravating to just be waiting for them to respond and let me know what they have found out so far.

I got an email from someone here and couldn't believe my eyes. Thought I was hallucinating since I had just come home from ER and had been given a shot of morphine. Was feeling really so out of it but my son told me I wasn't seeing things. LOL

He got online and has attempted to find Brittany on FaceBook and other places. Has attempted to get in touch with her but so far has gotten no response. We will not give up though. We do want to get in touch with her and her sister.

If anyone has any ideas how we can do that, we would be so thankful for them or any help you can give us. Btw, if anyone has the url to the place where Brittany posted that note, would you please post it here for me to check back on. I will be eternally grateful to you.

Auntie

Hello Auntie,

I haven't posted on Ada's forum before but have been following along. Do you know the name of Brittany's sister and possibly where they may live?

Btw, if anyone has the url to the place where Brittany posted that note, would you please post it here for me to check back on. I will be eternally grateful to you.

Auntie

Here is the URL for the topix site http://www.topix.com/forum/county/campbell-tn/TUUU2M9HUFPIK9PAB

It's message Number 17 (the very last post)

I have been following this thread! Be sure to let us know when they arrest the creep that did this..... Our prayers are with all of the family of Ada! May you all have resolution, soon!

I too hope you get some resolution soon and I hope you are able to find the girls.

I just wanted to stop and say a thank you again to Roselvr for finding that message and posting it here. Lenore (Auntie) has spoken with Brittany and says that she seemed to know things about the family and they plan to talk some more. So it sounds like it is really her. I hope they are able to reconnect and get to know each other again. Lenore, you all are forever in my prayers.

Great job in matching the UID and Ada Teonspaleprincess, and great job helping connect Brittany with her family Roselvr!

RIP dear Ada.

I just wanted to stop and say a thank you again to Roselvr for finding that message and posting it here. Lenore (Auntie) has spoken with Brittany and says that she seemed to know things about the family and they plan to talk some more. So it sounds like it is really her. I hope they are able to reconnect and get to know each other again. Lenore, you all are forever in my prayers.

Thank you all again. As is mentioned above, one of Ada's daughters has gotten in touch with me. I now have her email and other pertinent information from her. My son and I went to her my FaceBook area and saw her pics. There is no doubt that they are who we were looking for.

It was such a wonderful experience to see them. It was like seeing Ada again and the missing part we needed to find.

She is now also talking about bringing Ada home. Maybe it will also help the rest of us find some closure. Even though time has passed, the pain and emptiness I personally feel, is still there. Maybe this will help me to find closure.

As to the person, whoever it was that did this, we still don't have any inkling of who it was. I guess the fact that so many years have passed and there possibly wasn't much evidence, doesn't help. *sigh* One thing I do know, this person still has to answer to someone later on because there was someone watching the person from above. He will do justice I am sure.

I thank all of you for your support, well wishes, prayers and know that you will be blessed for it and all the selfless work you do here. God bless each and everyone of you.

Lenore

Lenore, you just do not know the joy that things brings to my heart. After reading so many awful things here, it is wonderful to finally have some good news.

Here is the URL for the topix site http://www.topix.com/forum/county/campbell-tn/TUUU2M9HUFPIK9PAB

It's message Number 17 (the very last post)

I have been following this thread! Be sure to let us know when they arrest the creep that did this..... Our prayers are with all of the family of Ada! May you all have resolution, soon!

Thanks, I guess I forgot to add it. Normally I do, I must have been excited about finding the post lol

Thank you all again. As is mentioned above, one of Ada's daughters has gotten in touch with me. I now have her email and other pertinent information from her. My son and I went to her my FaceBook area and saw her pics. There is no doubt that they are who we were looking for.

It was such a wonderful experience to see them. It was like seeing Ada again and the missing part we needed to find.

She is now also talking about bringing Ada home. Maybe it will also help the rest of us find some closure. Even though time has passed, the pain and emptiness I personally feel, is still there. Maybe this will help me to find closure.

As to the person, whoever it was that did this, we still don't have any inkling of who it was. I guess the fact that so many years have passed and there possibly wasn't much evidence, doesn't help. *sigh* One thing I do know, this person still has to answer to someone later on because there was someone watching the person from above. He will do justice I am sure.

I thank all of you for your support, well wishes, prayers and know that you will be blessed for it and all the selfless work you do here. God bless each and everyone of you.

Lenore

I'm glad you were able to make contact. She never did answer my email.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back