2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Breaking now: Haleigh's mom and her attorney join us live tonight -- just after the attorney reportedly accuses the missing tot's father of abusing his two children. Custody battle looming as she says she'll be filing a complaint with the Dept. of Children & Families. Ronald Cummings vehemently denies these allegations.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

See you in a couple of minutes!

Bombshell ~ custody battle brewing over Haleigh's 4 y/o brother. Allegations against RC of abusing children. LE insisting no one has been cleared as a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.

She's also covering Caylee's case tonight and right now giving updates.

I'll post more when she gets back to Haleigh...

"When a parent beats a child until the child is bloodied, that's a crime" ~ CS attorney. Allegations by CS of drugs & physical abuse. Also saying Jr. would be in danger because Haleigh was taken from house with MC there.

RC defending MC even though her storys differ.

Replaying 911 call by RC.

Attorney & CS on Nancy's show.

CS saying she was at home 2 hrs. away the night Haleigh disappeared. She says she wanted to get as far away from RC as she could. At the time she moved there she didn't know the kids were in danger. She says she lived with RC for about 3 yrs. (can't seem to figure it out exactly). She says when she & RC were together he didn't have anything to do with the children; no physical abuse. She left him in 2005; Jr. was 6 mo. old when RC took the kids away. She let him come pick them up and he never returned them.

Crystal looks beautiful. She even seems to be sitting up straighter. She has more confidence.

NG also said how 2 judges awarded Ron custody 3 separate times. Heh.

But he has custody because she is kind-hearted and didn't keep him from the kids. So he picked them up and didn't bring them back. Yea ok, I hope they go deeper into this when they come back from commercial. I wonder if she has anything else to say on the subject...

Hope they get the back child support issued cleared up......

CS's attorney: charging physical abuse and unfit home; gone to DCF and explained facts that community members have told her about; children are in danger to be with RC. Nature of physical abuse ~ spanking, hitting in face, hitting with belts, sticks, living in tents. Says CS had been given drugs by RC, alienated from her family, was intimidated by RC, felt she was unable to defend herself. Nancy stressing she finds it unusual that now when Haleigh is missing that for first time CS is bringing charges and claiming abuse. Had 3 opportunities to tell judges and never did. Atty: CS just coming up with it now because previously to her knowledge she didn't know abuse was going on. Nancy asking about CS filing false reports to police, such as reporting coworker stole her car, a felony? Atty won't let CS answer NG's allegation and says has nothing to do with child abuse.

I am not buying this "abuse" stuff from the bio mom.......why is this coming out now??? I am sure this lawyer sought out the bio mom and is no doubt working pro-bono......Nancy just brought up the fact that the bio mom has things in her past for filing false accusations and lying to police.........

Wow. Crystal's attorney is throwing around a lot of very serious accusations. Misty's interview they keep playing sounds so rehearsed to me...like she's trying to remember how to tell a lie.

The more I hear, the more I get confused by these people.

I am not buying this "abuse" stuff from the bio mom.......why is this coming out now??? I am sure this lawyer sought out the bio mom and is no doubt working pro-bono......Nancy just brought up the fact that the bio mom has things in her past for filing false accusations and lying to police.........
Yes, and accusing somebody of a felony (car theft).

Wow, NG asked about false charges. Apparently Crystal accused a co-worker of stealing her car, and then admitted it was a lie.
Attorney disagreed, said Crystal didn't admit it was a lie.
NG wouldn't let it go and went to repeat LE's questioning of her where she admitted it (sounds like NG has proof of this admission).

So now we (or I at least) finally know what those charges were all about.

I'm perplexed by Nancy's hard attitude towards Crystal and soft attitude towards Ron. All these "players" have so much history of problems and such that it is hard to figure anything out to me.

Doesn't it seem like NG is much harsher with CS & atty than she was with RC & TN?

Showing video of CS crying making plea for Haleigh's return, and RC talking about CS on Nancy's show.

Atty: can't believe we're talking about filing a false police report when a child is missing. NG: can't believe we're talking about this custody issue when a child is missing.

commercial break

Nancy just pulled out a copy of the police report where the bio mom admitted to police that she lied about the stolen car.........interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni