2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy killing?!?

*I know I will be banging my head in a few more pages*

Wasn't it just lastnight she was reporting that LA is NOT Caylee's Father?
We've known this for how long?!

Have we seen any reference in the documents released or in Casey's online stuff that could be characterized as extensive notes on chloroform and pesticides?

Rc drugged CS since she was ERY young, took her away from her family.
Lawyer says RC abuse on kids, hitting with sticks etc.........

People coming out of the woodwork talking now about RC to lawyer
Seems NG doesnt like CS and lawyer

I'll give her the benefit of a doubt and watch 'till the end. But if this is just another "trumped up" repackaging of known facts then I am really done with NG. I get more news here anyway. :)

Me too! WS need their own talk show.lol

I sure hope LP hasn't supplied the information. I keep thinking where would this come from out of the blue. I guess someone who knew her could have sent it to the NG show.

Waiting, waiting... if this isn't a real "bombshell" I'm taking a time-out from NG.

I think this attorney could be the NG replacement when she retires to be with her twins, she seems tired of doing the show anyway

Why is NG taking sides now? Seems 2 early. She don't know what has happened.

Talk about whipped into a frenzy!! What a way to begin a show. If she can't produce some sort of "Bombshell", I will be whizzed off. I mean we have been complaining about old news, and I thought she had lost her knack for compelling stories, but oh my if this is true--NANCY'S BACK!!!!!.

So what? If NG finds something bad about the dad is NG gonna say-----> SORRY to the mom???

Don't know but I have no problem believing RC is abusive and controlling. Didn't NG used to think everyone was guilty? Now they seem to be innocent a whole lot

Last night I watched a few minutes, while she kept trying to make excuses for Misty and her changing stories. When the panelists called her on it and Mark Klaas did, too, she sort of retreated.

It's making me sick the way she's treating CS and her lawyer!!

Wow, do you think NG has staff watching these threads and updating her on commercials? Sometimes she seems to respond to what we say!

MC seems to be mother or stepmother of the year. Getting the kids to bed nice and early, up doing laundry, covers the little girl,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde