Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here, and keep in mind a few things that are OFF LIMITS!
  • posting of random MySpace pages
  • posting Rumors
  • bashing or name calling of case 'players'

Thanks, Tom'sGirl!

Relocating can be expensive, especially if you don't have much to start with. It appears Crystal is trying to be proactive in finding her daughter, setting up headquarters and all.

Maybe it's not right, but honestly I'd rather see money go to the support of an innocent baby (Chloe) than on trucks, weddings, rings, tats, etc......
Again...Ronald did not spend money on the ring (heirloom passed down), truck (show me where he went and bought it with donated money), and he did not pay for the tats as they were a gift from two other people directly to the artist for Ronald. I don't believe the wedding looked to be very much of an expense either plus the bride's family would have paid for it anyway...not the groom.

This is perpetuating untruths and rumors against Ronald, imo. Thought I should clear those up before someone took them to be factual in any way.

In response from prior thread:

On page 45 of the transcript the Magistrate clearly says that he does not have the arrest records of the parties before him. The only records that were produced were those of Crystals mother and these were brought by RC.

Yes, it is highly unusual to not have records prior to making a decision like this. That was kind of my point. This hearing was a travesty.

Ron also admits he did not return the children when he came back. He had not been awarded custody and he did not return them as agreed. Just because Crystal didn't know how to properly articulate that doesn't mean it's not the truth. On page 5 Ron says he just kept them with him. On page 18 Crystal talks about going to court and attempting to get an injunction. She is terrible at communicating but the gist of it seems to be that Ron kept the kids, stopped answering his phone or comunicating with her and wouldn't let her see or talk to them. Once she tried to get an injunction he would only let her see and talk to them if she dropped the injunction which she says she did so he would let here see the kids. This obviously makes little sense from a legal perspective but I don't get the sense she has a very keen awareness of domestic relations law. So, I'm not sure whether she is seriously misinformed about the law or just was cowed by Ron or whatever but he clearly took advantage of the situaiton and was awarded custody when, apparently, she did not receive notice of the first hearing. On page 19 she also says she asked him to bring the children back but that she couldn't make him do it.

I still do not see where Crystal admitted to doing cocaine while pregnant as you say she did so perhaps you can point that out.

Although you say all your claims are backed up by proof you do not point to any sources to substantiate that Crystal has made false reports to LE. Again, that is a serious matter and I think when referenced the source should be linked to.

As far as what Crystals attorney alleges I have no idea about that. I was only speaking for myself and do not feel responsible for the allegations of another person who I clearly don't know and have never spoken to. I was referring to allegations you have made here, on this site which are not linked to sources. You say your info can be verified and so I would like to review that verification as so far I have found Crystals statemments and behavior both at the custody hearing and in regard to this situation to be consistent and truthful. If that is not the case I would like to know that so I can revise my opinion accordingly.

In general I look at these things with a bias towards facts. Facts can be inconvienient things but also tend to be a useful tool for getting at the truth, which is the only thing most of us are interested in so that Haleigh can be found. The truth seems to be one things sorely lacking in this investigation and ferreting it out seems to be the key.

No disrespect intended, but we have repeatedly linked to the court documents showing where Crystal was charged with filing 2 false reports with LE. If you do a search on this site, I am certain you can find them or you can find them by searching the court documents as this is where we found them.

On Geraldo, Crystal said she was pregnant and when she then decided she had to stop using cocaine. She contended this is why a fight ensued between she and Ronald where she alleges he abused her physically when she told him they had to both stop using cocaine. I would say you need to view the replay of the show which should be able to be found on our media thread. (If not, please use the search as it is located somewhere on the site in the Geraldo thread for that particular date.)

If there was no legal paperwork between Ronald and Crystal drawn up and filed in court before he decided not to return the children...then it is my understanding he did nothing wrong in keeping them with no order in place. At that point, custody was joint and had not been established. What is the old saying? Possession is 9/10s of the law?

On page 45 of the transcript the Magistrate clearly says that he does not have the arrest records of the parties before him. The only records that were produced were those of Crystals mother and these were brought by RC.

Yes, it is highly unusual to not have records prior to making a decision like this. That was kind of my point. This hearing was a travesty.

Ron also admits he did not return the children when he came back. He had not been awarded custody and he did not return them as agreed. Just because Crystal didn't know how to properly articulate that doesn't mean it's not the truth. On page 5 Ron says he just kept them with him. On page 18 Crystal talks about going to court and attempting to get an injunction. She is terrible at communicating but the gist of it seems to be that Ron kept the kids, stopped answering his phone or comunicating with her and wouldn't let her see or talk to them. Once she tried to get an injunction he would only let her see and talk to them if she dropped the injunction which she says she did so he would let here see the kids. This obviously makes little sense from a legal perspective but I don't get the sense she has a very keen awareness of domestic relations law. So, I'm not sure whether she is seriously misinformed about the law or just was cowed by Ron or whatever but he clearly took advantage of the situaiton and was awarded custody when, apparently, she did not receive notice of the first hearing. On page 19 she also says she asked him to bring the children back but that she couldn't make him do it.

I still do not see where Crystal admitted to doing cocaine while pregnant as you say she did so perhaps you can point that out.

Although you say all your claims are backed up by proof you do not point to any sources to substantiate that Crystal has made false reports to LE. Again, that is a serious matter and I think when referenced the source should be linked to.

As far as what Crystals attorney alleges I have no idea about that. I was only speaking for myself and do not feel responsible for the allegations of another person who I clearly don't know and have never spoken to. I was referring to allegations you have made here, on this site which are not linked to sources. You say your info can be verified and so I would like to review that verification as so far I have found Crystals statemments and behavior both at the custody hearing and in regard to this situation to be consistent and truthful. If that is not the case I would like to know that so I can revise my opinion accordingly.

In general I look at these things with a bias towards facts. Facts can be inconvienient things but also tend to be a useful tool for getting at the truth, which is the only thing most of us are interested in so that Haleigh can be found. The truth seems to be one things sorely lacking in this investigation and ferreting it out seems to be the key.

Well I'm not going to go around and around with you on this when clearly you have only read a portion of the documents available and not all. Everything, every single statement I made has been backed up, multiple times in the past. It has also already been discussed here. All of the information I have learned is posted somewhere on WS, so the facts I speak of are right here on this forum for you to read.
Are we really back to her not knowing about the hearing? :doh:

The facts you are seeking have already been posted, and Crystal and her attorney already discussed the false report charges on NG today (what a coincidence huh?). But I said I posted a link previously so search my posts and you will find.

No disrespect intended, but we have repeatedly linked to the court documents showing where Crystal was charged with filing 2 false reports with LE. If you do a search on this site, I am certain you can find them or you can find them by searching the court documents as this is where we found them.

On Geraldo, Crystal said she was pregnant and when she then decided she had to stop using cocaine. She contended this is why a fight ensued between she and Ronald where she alleges he abused her physically when she told him they had to both stop using cocaine. I would say you need to view the replay of the show which should be able to be found on our media thread. (If not, please use the search as it is located somewhere on the site in the Geraldo thread for that particular date.)

If there was no legal paperwork between Ronald and Crystal drawn up and filed in court before he decided not to return the children...then it is my understanding he did nothing wrong in keeping them with no order in place. At that point, custody was joint and had not been established. What is the old saying? Possession is 9/10s of the law?

It was an awfully strong armed tactic, SeriouslySearching. He didn't just refuse to return the kids. He took them out of the country to Mexico. They were babies--weird.

(bold mine) Everything BTmom said--including post from last thread which closed before I had a chance to respond. And Crystal did not say she was doing cocaine while pregnant but specifically said she STOPPED the minute she learned of pregnancy. Unlike dad... who continued of course to do cocaine in their home in front of her--hence the beatdown, when his pregnant wife had the nerve to ask him to please stop :rolleyes: Yes she chose to overcome her addiction for the sake of her child, and thank you especially for articulating SO WELL the many other overwhelming factors this mother faced--not the least of which appears to have been a controlling and vindictive man bent on manipulating the courts w more resources--and more cunning. JMO :parrot:

http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

Page 5 - Ron says he kept the kids because he heard she was using cocaine

Missed hearing - page 21 - Crystal states lived in Glen St Marys for 3 months, therefore when she was served papers October 3rd, and answered them October 18th she would of been living at the same residence at the time of the hearing in December. If she did move between October and December by chance it would of been her responsibility to inform the court - she was full well of the proceedings as she had answered the original petition.

Cocaine use - page 23 - she admits not using cocaine for a year - RJ is 9 months old at time of hearing - therefore she used while preg with RJ.

Criminal records - page 39 Marie brings records up - later Ron brings Maries records up

False police report - cannot link direct but go here http://www.bakercountyfl.org/clerk/
hit search criminal dockets type in sheffield and scroll thru - they are not in order some of her charges are up top some at bottom you will find filing false police report (which was also addressed on NG today.

Hope this helps.

ETA - also if you scroll to the end of the documents the judge says he will review the violence file and dcf file and if he finds anything in there to change his ruling he will do so. I do not have page number because already closed out and takes forever to load.

It was an awfully strong armed tactic, SeriouslySearching. He didn't just refuse to return the kids. He took them out of the country to Mexico. They were babies--weird.

But even she admitted she knew where they were going BEFORE she let him take them, so I just don't see the strong armed tactic.
She was probably relieved to have a bit of a break, and I don't fault her for allowing the visit, for the record, just stating they went with her permission. There was nothing sneaky about it.

Ron ended up with custody and now Haleigh is nowhere to be found. Another child is still around. If his mother who gave birth to him thinks she needs custody I'm not going to belittle her especially with all the inconsistencies and news about the blue van. It's obvious that Crystal had nothing to do with the disappearance.

...I agree.....I also understand about Crystal being silent for so long...she was abused...she was a teenager..she was controlled...I can totally understand,because I've been through it.Only I did not have children.But I can only imagine,starting new,having to sacrifice your children.Only now she has support and is able to speak.
Misty is next.I feel like she's covering for RC.Why else would his whole family stand behind her without doubt?

Ron ended up with custody and now Haleigh is nowhere to be found. Another child is still around. If his mother who gave birth to him thinks she needs custody I'm not going to belittle her especially with all the inconsistencies and news about the blue van. It's obvious that Crystal had nothing to do with the disappearance.

I'm with you on this. I would like to see all parties drug tested here and now. It would be interesting to see which "parent" passes. As a judge, (if I were one) that would be my first step in determining the most ideal setting for JR.

...I agree.....I also understand about Crystal being silent for so long...she was abused...she was a teenager..she was controlled...I can totally understand,because I've been through it.Only I did not have children.But I can only imagine,starting new,having to sacrifice your children.Only now she has support and is able to speak.
Misty is next.I feel like she's covering for RC.Why else would his whole family stand behind her without doubt?

It's pretty clear on how Ron talks to Misty in that 911 call that he is explosive.

I want to know the details of every hour in the seven hours it took Crystal to arrive at Green Lane after she got the call that her daughter was missing.
Where was her "sense of urgency"?

~

I want to know the details of every hour in the seven hours it took Crystal to arrive at Green Lane after she got the call that her daughter was missing.

~

A disingenuous description of the time it took her to get there. I sure would love to see the link that details the exact time she got there, because as far as I know, the only thing she hesitated on was the initial call and thinking it had to be a hoax. Seems to me she's had experience with being lied to by the Cummings clan before. But once she got confirmation from her father, I have not seen one notation which states what time she arrived in Satsuma. It would be great if you have that information with a link that you could clear it up for me. Thanks.

It's pretty clear on how Ron talks to Misty in that 911 call that he is explosive.

I guess in the scheme of things, anyone who wasn't explosive on coming home and finding their child missing would be more suspicious to me. (Not saying it was "right" the way he was swearing, just understandable IMO) Plus with the way he was talking, if it was more than just "talk", Misty would have been beaten to a pulp in the minutes before police arrived and it certainly didn't appear she was. Ron was also seen walking arm and arm with her within 24/48 hours.

Having said that though, I am personally highly suspicious of Misty and think Ron was doing better in his life before she arrived on the scene. Personally, I wished he'd kicked her to the curb right away but that's JMO.

A disingenuous description of the time it took her to get there. I sure would love to see the link that details the exact time she got there, because as far as I know, the only thing she hesitated on was the initial call and thinking it had to be a hoax. Seems to me she's had experience with being lied to by the Cummings clan before. But once she got confirmation from her father, I have not seen one notation which states what time she arrived in Satsuma. It would be great if you have that information with a link that you could clear it up for me. Thanks.

The locals confirmed what time she got the initial call, confirmation from her dad, and then arrived in Satsuma.

It's my understanding that we're not allowed to post or quote things said in the members only section. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

But you will have to look "downstairs" for that information.:)

Back to this again???? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

And why is that such a big issue in the sceme of things? We've discussed this over & over again.........and so its come down to who loved them more??

OMG! GMAB......why dont we anyalze how many kisses & hugs which parent gave to the children more while were back at this. Why dont we go sleuth who bought them more Happy Meals at McDonalds? I know, how about who put more candy in their easter baskets?? Which grandmom baked more cookies........and on & on.

When are we going to stop picking the scabs in this case?

~

The locals confirmed what time she got the initial call, confirmation from her dad, and then arrived in Satsuma.

It's my understanding that we're not allowed to post or quote things said in the members only section. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

But you will have to look "downstairs" for that information.:)

Right can't bring it upstairs.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member