is the anthonys' support of casey all a big front at the request of LE?

Laece

Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
Reaction score
do you think it's possible that all of the anthonys are working with LE and putting on a big show to make casey believe they are behind her in case she isn't convicted and placed back into their family? or in hopes that casey will finally tell one of them, they need to keep saying they believe her?

it just seems so obvious to me that they know, and that they really don't believe her to the point that it seems impossible that they do believe her.

they don't show any support for casey other than in public, it seems, and they pretty abruptly stopped showing up on camera after caylee was found--no appeals for a real killer, no asking for support for themselves and casey. they don't visit (i know that's been discussed before) and therefore have no desire to see her or she them, and what supportive family does that?

when it comes down to it, they are so far more worried about what the public thinks than that what they would be more concerned with if they truly believed in casey. and really, what does it matter what we think?

maybe unlikely, i don't know. but some signs seem to point in the direction of the anthonys putting on a big old front, and it's almost obvious in the way they delivered support so publicly, and now deliver just enough support to casey so she believes them, without going overboard.

do you think it's possible that all of the anthonys are working with LE and putting on a big show to make casey believe they are behind her in case she isn't convicted and placed back into their family? or in hopes that casey will finally tell one of them, they need to keep saying they believe her?

it just seems so obvious to me that they know, and that they really don't believe her to the point that it seems impossible that they don't.

they don't show any support for casey other than in public, it seems, and they pretty abruptly stopped showing up on camera after caylee was found--no appeals for a real killer, no asking for support for themselves and casey. they don't visit (i know that's been discussed before) and therefore have no desire to see her or she them, and what supportive family does that?

when it comes down to it, they are so far more worried about what the public thinks than that what they would be more concerned with if they truly believed in casey.

maybe unlikely, i don't know. but some signs seem to point in the direction of the anthonys putting on a big old front...

I don't think the A's know exactly what happened, but they know Casey is responsible. Until Casey is actually convicted, I don't expect that they will say anything in public that could affect her chances of getting a fair trial.

Yes, I agree with you, any show of support at this time is a "front".

I also think they don't quite know what to do at this point. What future as advocates for missing children do they have if their own daughter is determined to be the killer of their grandaughter?

I've actually considered these scenario as couple of times. I just don't know what I think now, denial is so very powerful.

I believe they truly love the monster they produced. Their lives have been turned upside down and inside out. I don't think they will ever admit publicly what they know in their hearts...that their offspring is a cold blooded murderer....imo

I honestly don't know what to think! This family baffles me....someone really should do a case study on them!

And I really don't get why they haven't gone to visit her in jail. When was the last time? November, before Caylee was found? Maybe KC is refusing visits...maybe they haven't even tried to go. And, really...no visits on her birthday?! I would love to know who is preventing the visits (KC, JB, the As). I get the whole thing about not wanting to be recorded, etc., but it is her birthday! If they truly believed her, wouldn't they go see her? Maybe they've tried and KC has refused, but no matter what, I still think it looks bad.

I have thought the pleas that she was innocent was a big front because:

1. Right before she was let out on bail. George bought a gun which was promptly removed by LE. He knew he had a killer in the house and he was probably sleeping with 1 eye open.

2. It behooved them to "play" they supported her on TV. While in jail, that was the only way Casey could see whether they were for her or against her.

3. They are every much at the court hearings for Caylee... in their hearts. They just want Casey to think they are there for her. If the case is lost on a technicality and Casey gets out do they want their granddaughters killer to come after them? She would probably burn the house down and think it would look like arson.

Maybe I am wrong, but Cindy called Casey a sociapath, a liar and a thief behind Casey's back BEFORE the public was every involved.

JMHO- for today.. Disclaimer: this opinion could change with further evidence.

I keep coming back to this possibility, but it could just be wishful thinking. :)

I think they know, I think they have known.... If you remember Cindy knew the pooh blanket was missing and did not report it, she sent DC to the remain site in November, if they were "helping" Le they would not have done that. LE would not have put that in the report that the defence could use against them, if it was a ploy. JMO

No. It may be a front, in that they believe Casey did it, but IMO they aren't doing it for, at the request of, or to help LE. They are doing it to help Casey avoid conviction and because this is how they perceive good parents would act in public.

Let me add to my statement. I think they know I think it is a front, because they care about the publics opinion... and they think that they will lose what very little bit of support Casey does have if they turn against her publically. If they really supported her they would be up at the jail, especially today its her birthday and they did not go, they did not go at Christmas to me that speaks volumns...
I think they know she is guilty as sin, but she is still their daughter/sister and you can not just turn off love. Like I tell my kids I may not like your behavior and may truely hate things you may do, but I will always love you!

I don't think the A's know exactly what happened, but they know Casey is responsible. Until Casey is actually convicted, I don't expect that they will say anything in public that could affect her chances of getting a fair trial.

I agree with this. However, I believe the A's know far more about what actually happened to Caylee than we (the public) do.

I honestly don't know what to think! This family baffles me....someone really should do a case study on them!

And I really don't get why they haven't gone to visit her in jail. When was the last time? November, before Caylee was found? Maybe KC is refusing visits...maybe they haven't even tried to go. And, really...no visits on her birthday?! I would love to know who is preventing the visits (KC, JB, the As). I get the whole thing about not wanting to be recorded, etc., but it is her birthday! If they truly believed her, wouldn't they go see her? Maybe they've tried and KC has refused, but no matter what, I still think it looks bad.

I think the family is putting on a front, but not at LE's request. I think, and its just my opinion, that CA would rather have her panties burst into flames in Church on Sunday morning, before she admitted the truth about KC or the dysfunctional A's in public.

BTW, I don't believe CA, GA and LA have any need to visit KC and risk being overheard. They have circumvent the system by channeling all communications through JB. I think that either KC or JB must have decided the A's shouldn't visit.

I don't think the A's are avoiding Casey or choosing not to visit her in jail. They used Caylee's service as a lovefest for her, to send her messages of love and support. CA wears a button that she says is symbolic of Casey, even to court. I think it's more likely Casey won't see them, or uses the excuse that it won't be private or her attorney doesn't want it. She may have no use for them now.

I think the family is putting on a front, but not at LE's request. I think, and its just my opinion, that CA would rather have her panties burst into flames in Church on Sunday morning, before she admitted the truth about KC or the dysfunctional A's in public.

I agree. (and thank you for my first laugh of the day. 'panties burst into flames' was priceless)

BTW, I don't believe CA, GA and LA have any need to visit KC and risk being overheard. They have circumvent the system by channeling all communications through JB. I think that either KC or JB must have decided the A's shouldn't visit.

Again I think you are correct. They have been 'talking' one way or another. I think that both JB and BC had a hand in convincing the senior A's and Lee not to visit. From a defense point of view, the last thing KC's case needs is another of her outbursts on tape for the world to see. MOO

I agree with this. However, I believe the A's know far more about what actually happened to Caylee than we (the public) do.

Possibly. I don't think they have first hand knowledge of what Casey did but I believe/hope that LE will share their theories with Cindy and George before the trial.

I don't think the A's are avoiding Casey or choosing not to visit her in jail. They used Caylee's service as a lovefest for her, to send her messages of love and support. CA wears a button that she says is symbolic of Casey, even to court. I think it's more likely Casey won't see them, or uses the excuse that it won't be private or her attorney doesn't want it. She may have no use for them now.

I agree. After they sent the messages during the memorial, I'm more convinced than ever that it's KC who is refusing to see them.

I had seen a video of CA on YouTube.. Wish I could find it. She is in front of the garage and she stated "If Casey is guilty and has been found guilty then I will deal with that when it happens." Paraphrased...
Sounds like she is playing "Safe" and after the conviction then she will come out with George and get sympathy that her daughter killed her granddaughter that she knew it all along and just could not say anything because her and George were afraid if she got out she would come after them. Whine about how the public persecuted them when their "hands were tied."

BC even stated after the discovery and ID that "if Casey was convicted it would be do to the AMOUNT OF FORENSIC EVIDENCE." Paving the way for Ma and Pa Anthony to say.. well she was convicted, we know what she done, we were scared of her, had to play along......

Eminence Front

i cant stand to actually even talk about them anymore

they make me want to wretch my guts out

as a matter of fact, they are, of course intertwined into this but
i cant take their smugness anymore

:crazy:

I had seen a video of CA on YouTube.. Wish I could find it. She is in front of the garage and she stated "If Casey is guilty and has been found guilty then I will deal with that when it happens." Paraphrased...
Sounds like she is playing "Safe" and after the conviction then she will come out with George and get sympathy that her daughter killed her granddaughter that she knew it all along and just could not say anything because her and George were afraid if she got out she would come after them. Whine about how the public persecuted them when their "hands were tied."

BC even stated after the discovery and ID that "if Casey was convicted it would be do to the AMOUNT OF FORENSIC EVIDENCE." Paving the way for Ma and Pa Anthony to say.. well she was convicted, we know what she done, we were scared of her, had to play along......

bold mine.

I don't think they'd be totally wrong about that part.

I don't believe the A's are afraid Casey will come after them. I think they just aren't going to admit in public that she's guilty until after the trial. No juror in the world would consider reasonable doubt if even the suspect's own parents say she's guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back