2009.03.26 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's covering Haleigh tonight!!! Just thought I would post this. It will be up after the Caylee stuff. I really hope that Art Harris brings up the email I sent him about how Reann here on Websleuths saw two inconsistoncies by Ron the night he was on Nancy Grace! I emailed him about it and I really hope he brings it to Nancy's attention.

Right now they are talking about the whole thing with Junior claiming that there was a man in black that was in the house.

I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!

Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.

I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!

I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.

I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.

Couch bouncing? is that what he really said? I haven't heard that one.

I believe he saw exactly what he said he did too.

Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.

She said she checked herself in a rehab and has been clean and sober ever since.I think that looks real good for her.

If they can get semen residue from Monica Lewinski's dress I'm sure they could get it from the couch in the Cummings home...wonder if LE checked that. Ewe that was gross to type.

If they can get semen residue from Monica Lewinski's dress I'm sure they could get it from the couch in the Cummings home...wonder if LE checked that. Ewe that was gross to type.

I wonder if it would be too late to get DNA off the couch, especially since the family has gone back into the house? The family may have had numerous other people on the couch since...I guess it's not clear whether police would have taken evidence from furniture or other things inside the house, because initially there was supposedly an "abduction."

Did she check into rehab after her 23rd birthday? Which I believe was 8/30?

She said she checked herself in a rehab and has been clean and sober ever since.I think that looks real good for her.

The problem is the bouncing couch did not come out until way later. So we have to believe every visitation Crystal has with JR he gives a different story, because there have been 3 or 4 given. JR was questioned by the professionals immediately after Haleigh went missing, I am sure they will go with what he told them at that time.

The couch must have really been a bouncing if it woke Jr. up from sleep unless he was actually on the couch at the time, disgusting as that would be. I believe Jr. Misti herself even placed Jr. as being awake as she went to sleep, so now Jr. himself says he was awake. Quite a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member