Where are the latest Docs? MOVED TO QUESTION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsha

Reaction score
IIRC, I think I heard on Nancy Grace two days ago there were more docs handed over to Baez. Just wondering why no one has published them yet?? Anyone know?

IIRC, I think I heard on Nancy Grace two days ago there were more docs handed over to Baez. Just wondering why no one has published them yet?? Anyone know?
I don't think they've been released to the media yet.

It was my understanding that the media just had to request them.......I may be wrong tho.
Hmmm... you may be right... I thought it had to be after Baez was through reviewing but I may be wrong. I don't know.

Hmmm... you may be right... I thought it had to be after Baez was through reviewing but I may be wrong. I don't know.

In the past when there were 400-600 pgs of docs we got them right away. I think the media has to pay for the copying fees, etc. then they have them upon request. I think if Baez was allowed to review them first we would have never seen anything.....all he would have to do is say he hasn't reviewed anything yet.......lol

JMO

Does anyone know if the SA chooses what they release or is it in some kind of chronological order? Call me immature but after last week's hearing and JB trying to push buttons/gloat/taunt the prosecutors, if I were on that team I would want to release some damning evidence against KC as a way to put him back in his place (DNA, journal entries, etc). Almost a few days after that hearing, the SA said that they would be releasing a doc dump soon and this was the first thing that came to my mind. I hope its true!

How can he hold a d-dump up??????????????????
He best get on it. Why isn't the media clawin his door down?

I doubt the media balks at the fees involved, I'm ready for a doc drop! :camera:

In the past when there were 400-600 pgs of docs we got them right away. I think the media has to pay for the copying fees, etc. then they have them upon request. I think if Baez was allowed to review them first we would have never seen anything.....all he would have to do is say he hasn't reviewed anything yet.......lol

JMO
So True.. I wasn't exactly sure how the Sunshine Law worked!! Thanks :)

Does anyone know if the SA chooses what they release or is it in some kind of chronological order? Call me immature but after last week's hearing and JB trying to push buttons/gloat/taunt the prosecutors, if I were on that team I would want to release some damning evidence against KC as a way to put him back in his place (DNA, journal entries, etc). Almost a few days after that hearing, the SA said that they would be releasing a doc dump soon and this was the first thing that came to my mind. I hope its true!
Right!! That's what I say... and I'm confused as to how it's all released as well.

IIRC, one day when a day a doc dump was released, there was an article with it that said once JB takes a look at the documents he would possibly make a statement or something along those lines. Meaning I think he gets them when we get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752