2009.04.02 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Exactly how did tot mom react behind bars when she learned Caylee's remains were found? Casey Anthony's jailers may tell all in key depositions. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell ~ confirmed within the last hour tot mom's defense lawyer grilled the deputy sheriff who took the note Casey wrote at the jail. PI was also grilled by lawyer, stating when Caylee's remains were found, GA/CA returned home from California visit to stay at the Ritz and have expensive meals, while LE was scouring the area for evidence.

Nancy sounds like she is finally taking the gloves off, Anthony's eating expensive food while Police on their hands and knees searching for bones.

Nancy sounds like she is finally taking the gloves off, Anthony's eating expensive food while Police on their hands and knees searching for bones.
Yes and she's even questioning if they might have known about Caylee being dead before she was found! :eek:

PI said during deposition that the family was notified Caylee's remains were found while they were in California, returned home to the Ritz hotel, and dined on expensive food.

Showing old audio/video clips.

Mark Williams: a couple of depositions today, including Lt. who witnessed Casey hyperventilating when she was informed remains were found off Suburban Dr., also about Casey's medical records. Also deputy who received note from Casey requesting private meeting at jail between family & Casey. PI Jim Hoover also testified about the family returning to FL from California when Caylee's remains were found. Dinner at the Ritz: Caitlin (?), Mallory, LA, CA, GA, PI Casey. JB showed up halfway through the meal; food had already been ordered for him.

Nancy believes the parents had to already know Caylee was dead in order to be eating crab puffs, steak, etc. at the Ritz the night her remains were found.

I think Caitlin is the rep from ABC who was paying for everything

Bombshell ~ confirmed within the last hour tot mom's defense lawyer grilled the deputy sheriff who took the note Casey wrote at the jail. PI was also grilled by lawyer, stating when Caylee's remains were found, GA/CA returned home from California visit to stay at the Ritz and have expensive meals, while LE was scouring the area for evidence.

Hi Panthera,

Nothing I hear about the Anthony's shocks me anymore..

They already knew that Caylee was dead & there they are on Larry King spouting more of their lies....

What do they do when Caylee is finally found?

Go out & celebrate with a steak dinner..!!

As far as I'm concerned if an Anthony is talking they're lying.

Cindy George Lee & Casey.....The entire lot of them

Seems to me they already grieved for Caylee and had moved on to KC and her defense

Nancy talking about the note Casey wrote asking for the private jail meeting, and PI Hoover's depo today. Nancy opining that the family seemed to love Caylee very much, so they must have known that she was dead.

Dr. Bethany Marshall: CA sounds so heartbroken when she makes initial 911 call, but to be able to eat that large meal tells her that they weren't grieving. To dine after this news shows such a lack of empathy that this little girl's body was laying in the woods...maybe this is where Casey gets her lack of empathy.

Mike Brooks: surprised they didn't go right to the scene, to find out what was going on; one of the hardest thing for LE is to notify family of the death of a loved one.

Peter Odom: family may already have grieved before remains were found.

Eleanor Dixon: other instances too where they are trying to explain away Casey's behavior.

I missed the first 10 minutes and am catching up. I too think NG is finally putting some of the things we've discussed for months.

Mike Brooks also thinking along those same lines. Peter Odom says that the Anthonys may have already done their grieving.

Discussion of the Anthonys covering up and having prior knowledge of Caylee's death.

I feel so sorry for Caylee. I think I have grieved more for her than her own family and I never even knew her. How sad, How very very Sad!

I missed the first 10 minutes and am catching up. I too think NG is finally putting some of the things we've discussed for months.

Mike Brooks also thinking along those same lines. Peter Odom says that the Anthonys may have already done their grieving.

Discussion of the Anthonys covering up and having prior knowledge of Caylee's death.

It's about time!

It is so fishy that they should have ordered seafood for dinner:boohoo:

IIRC NG was always taking CA part with sympathy, looks like NG has changed her mind about CA. This whole family is just disgusting.........no wonder kc is like she is and her brother who claims to be 'just like kc'.............scaret as hell0!!! IMO
Why aren't these people in jail for everything they have known, done to cause LE
expensive and wasted time? obstructing justice!

Seems to me they already grieved for Caylee and had moved on to KC and her defense

I think they've known since June 24th

Everything else we've heard from them is....

Deceit - Lies - Charades - Cover-ups - Deception - Dishonesty - Falsehoods

Protect Casey at all cost

In addition to talking about the Ritz, PI Hoover also was with PI Casey during search where Caylee was later found.

Nancy asking reporter Rory O'Neill about deputies deposition today, the one who witnessed Casey hyperventilating after the remains were found. He doesn't know the content of what the deputy said; private.

Natisha: BC questioned credibility of Kiomarie Cruz since she sold her story for $20K to the Natl. Enquirer.

Leticia..............MC questions the credibility of Kio because she sold her story to the Nat. Inquirer

It does sound like NG may be taking off the gloves as far as the Anthony's are concerned. Finally !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021