CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRON 4 will broadcast a planned 3:30 p.m. Tuesday news conference updating the case. We will also have a one-hour special celebrating the life of Sandra Cantu and focused on the investigation into her killing tonight at 9:00 p.m.
http://www.kron.com/

HLN on now..No time frame to search church per Sgt..They're also still looking for tips on Sandra's killer or killers.

Guest said there must be very GOOD probable cause for SW.

HLN...exFBI guy: Possibly get fingerprints off the suitcase from the interior. LE: still taking in leads on KILLER OR KILLERS. Asking public to come forward.

Does he have sons? What are their names?
They have three grown children together — Brian, Brett and Joni, “who are all involved in God’s work” — and nine grandchildren.

So little Sandra played with the pastors grand daughter!!!!!
which one of the sons child.???
I'm not sure, passionflower.

They have three grown children together — Brian, Brett and Joni, “who are all involved in God’s work” — and nine grandchildren.

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_st...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

New article...

Coroner: Cause of death in Sandra Cantu case could take 4 to 8 weeks

http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/1762926.html

San Joaquin County Coroners officials said that they have completed an autopsy on remains believed to be those of missing 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

Sheriff's department spokesman Deputy Les Garcia would not comment on any findings made during the autopsy. He said officials will wait on toxicology reports and tissue sample analysis before they rule an official cause of death. Those tests could take anywhere from four to eight weeks, he said.

HLN...exFBI guy: Possibly get fingerprints off the suitcase from the interior. LE: still taking in leads on KILLER OR KILLERS. Asking public to come forward.
Not to mention possible hairs on her body, skin cells under the fingernails, and even more forensics if she was molested at all.

I think the police are very close,but not ruling out anyone just yet. This case was handled properly imo.

I do think people would lynch the person if they iknew who it was. The anger is EVERYWHERE.

If Sandra was raped and they find traces of semen on her clothes or even still in the body then they would be able to get some DNA that way. I hope they find out who did this. I would imagine that a rape kit will be done along with autopsy. I think its going to be either the pastor or that guy that was living with him.

Where can I find the best websites to watch the 3:30 Press Conf. ?
Is it Fox30 or something like that. Thanks

If I am remembering correctly when the news of her abduction first became known to us there was some discussion that she might have run away.

I'm wondering if she was acting out as a result of abuse that may have been already begun.

Clifford Lane Lawless has 2 sons Brian, Brett and daughter Joni and 9 grandchildren............'all doing GOD's work"

For links to live press sites, see POST 1 of this thread. There are several to pick from.

Salem

http://kron.com/News/ArticleView/ta...me-in-Sandra-Cantu-Investigation/Default.aspx

Pastor Lawless says he's cooperating with the investigation. He told Kate police seized computers, phones, and other items from the family's trailer located in the same mobile home park where the Cantu family lives.

Computers? Could he possibly be tied to the "Tracy 60"?

They will always seize computers. Look at the Casey Anthony case. Even if they don't find child *advertiser censored* they can find a ton of information regarding searches, where someone was etc. Or, they could find child *advertiser censored* and that would be huge to the prosecution.

This excerpt is from an article in the Modesto Bee said teh area was examined:

Even before opening the container Monday evening and discovering Sandra's remains, authorities treated the area as a crime scene. They combed for clues -- tire marks, footprints, "anything that's lying in the area that they could categorize as evidence," Sheneman said.
Investigators used a laser device to map the scene and had the Federal Aviation Administration declare a no-fly zone overhead.
More than five hours passed after the container was found and before police held an initial news conference to stress that there was no indication whether the container held anything relevant to the case. But they said that they had to exercise "caution and due diligence" in case it did.
"

I don't post on here often, but I'm so sickened by these monsters who take little children! I want new laws enforced against these animals who would take these little ones!!! I"m so sick over this little sweet girl! I read that her mom was hospitalized last night after hearing it was her! I can't even imagine...... I have little grandchildren and I'm so scared for them to play outside!
I think it's a shame we have to scare them to death about being careful of who they talk and watch their back at such an early age, but we have to do that! I PRAY that laws are changed to do something with these monsters that will send a message to others to keep away from the kids!
Sorry I'm ranting on,,,I also pray that we don't let these become so "the usual" that we sit back and do nothing! Something has to be done! I just wish I knew what!!

New article...

San Joaquin County Coroners officials said that they have completed an autopsy on remains believed to be those of missing 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

Sheriff's department spokesman Deputy Les Garcia would not comment on any findings made during the autopsy. He said officials will wait on toxicology reports and tissue sample analysis before they rule an official cause of death. Those tests could take anywhere from four to eight weeks, he said.

ugh....4 to 6 weeks??

If I am remembering correctly when the news of her abduction first became known to us there was some discussion that she might have run away.

I'm wondering if she was acting out as a result of abuse that may have been already begun.

The possible runaway was dropped very early - she was not a runaway kind of child. The video of her on the day she disappeared clearly shows a normal, happy child.

New article...

Boy that's a long time.........should rush this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti