Drew admits to Storage Facility

Lavanda Dolce

Former Member
Reaction score
Drew Peterson acknowledged in a radio interview Sunday that he and a stepbrother visited a southwest suburban storage facility the day before his wife Stacy disappeared in 2007, but he insisted he was not plotting a murder.

Peterson, in an interview on WIND-AM (560), said he and Thomas Morphey visited the facility on Illinois 53 because Peterson needed a place to store tires cluttering the garage of his Bolingbrook home. He said he was just looking and did not rent a storage space.

Above is snippet from:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1478542,CST-NWS-drew16.article

So it would be quite interesting to find out what storage facility DID Drew Peterson end up renting? Also, why the need to put the storage facility in someone elses name? At the same time, if he did not rent another storage facility (of which I believe he did and that is where he placed Stacy temporarily)....than what happened to all the "old tires" in his garage? I didn't see any in the garage photo?
DP.jpg

At the same time, if he did not rent another storage facility (of which I believe he did and that is where he placed Stacy temporarily)....than what happened to all the "old tires" in his garage?

Hmmm...I wonder if...:crystal ball:

:hypno:...stash old tires in the woods that night. Next day, kill Stacy, put her in container. Clean bedroom crime scene, load up cleaning trash,broken nightstand, soiled clothes etc. Dang! Can't get Stacy down stairs! Leave container, take the rest to dump site, get fire going. Pick up Tom, get him drunk, do the phone ping thing, Tom helps load container. Take Tom home, (repeat after me Tom,:hypno:"This never happened!"). Go back out to the dump site with container/Stacy, stoke fire, go home to check on kids. Snoopy SIL catches on too soon, reports Stacy missing.(@#%!) Lie to cops, swagger and joke then take a couple of motorcycle rides "to clear my head:liar:", (and to make sure fire still smolders) until nothing left but ashes and bits of bone which are dumped in the river along with empty container. DrewP is left with nothing but a less cluttered garage and a carefree smirk...??? :hypno:

Eww! Creepy-gross thinking like a potential killer.

Didn't LE find a spot in the woods where it looked as if something had been burned in a container then cleaned up? I think I remember reading about it just a few months after she went missing. I could be mistaken.

Susan

I think the tires in the garage was an afterthought recently AFTER Thomas broke the "he wanted to rent a storage area". Hence, Brodsky probably probed him and in fact (I've ALWAYS SAID)...he in fact did follow through with a storage area somewhere....and they came up with that "tire story" to cover up just another of his many lies.

I believe he put Stacy in the barrel into a storage locker. When he left for those "3 days" on his motorcycle...that was for "effect". I believe he took that motorcycle to a rental truck place of some sort, got a truck...put the motorcycle in the back...drove to the storage locker...loaded the barrel into the truck , left motorcycle in storage locker and drove off in truck and placed her somewhere far away from Bolingbrook. Drove back, got the cycle up the truck...took truck back and drove back home on cycle. I've always felt kentucky or Arizona. Arizona because they looked for a home out there and his statement of her "being where she wanted to be."

Both theories are excellent TGI and Lavanda. Both are very believeable and I think doable.

Mysteriew-

What about the cleaned-up burnt place in the woods? Do you recall that? :waitasec:
You know this case much better that I do!

Susan

Mysteriew-

What about the cleaned-up burnt place in the woods? Do you recall that? :waitasec:

Susan
I know the case well, but don't remember anything about that. Do you have more info on this?

I've always thought the disappearance involved the motorcycle because he rides it so darned much. As for storage of the body, yep, that is soooo logical. And, no wonder he seems so confident about everything. The police are looking in all the wrong places and will never think to look anywhere else. As for the brother knowing, I'm sure he had to help get her into the container, but once that was over, he was no longer needed. No one would believe him anyway because "he's not all there"!

gaia:cool:

I know they said the storage facility was on IL-53, but there is another one on the north side of I-55. There is what appears to be a home just south of the Public Storage near I-55. I think it's between Cass Avenue and Lemont Road.

This white house has a run-down looking garage that is missing it's door. The garage door faces the expressway and has what appears to be a blue barrel inside, laying on it's side. I'd guess it's maybe a 25 gallon size, but I'm not sure. I have only seen it from the expressway going 55+ MPH. I think the house is accessible via North Frontage Road, but again, I'm not sure.

I pass this facility almost every day on my way home from work and this has been troubling me for some time now. The barrel is clearly visible when driving south on I-55. It's been in there for at least a year. It could be nothing, but it's been bugging me....

I know they said the storage facility was on IL-53, but there is another one on the north side of I-55. There is what appears to be a home just south of the Public Storage near I-55. I think it's between Cass Avenue and Lemont Road.

This white house has a run-down looking garage that is missing it's door. The garage door faces the expressway and has what appears to be a blue barrel inside, laying on it's side. I'd guess it's maybe a 25 gallon size, but I'm not sure. I have only seen it from the expressway going 55+ MPH. I think the house is accessible via North Frontage Road, but again, I'm not sure.

I pass this facility almost every day on my way home from work and this has been troubling me for some time now. The barrel is clearly visible when driving south on I-55. It's been in there for at least a year. It could be nothing, but it's been bugging me....
My views:
1. If it's bugging you, this is the wrong place to do anything about it.
2. I really don't think a barrel with a body in it is going to be laying on its side.
3. Blue barrels abound

My views:
2. I really don't think a barrel with a body in it is going to be laying on its side.
3. Blue barrels abound

Yeah, you know what? Forget I brought it up. It's probably just nothing. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you know what? Forget I brought it up. It's probably just nothing. :rolleyes:
Dee, hope I didn't offend you. Not my intent. This is a real frustrating situation. I can't understand why this is taking so long. All I can think of is the no matter how much we know about the case, they must go through mock trials and can't close all the questions they feel the defense would bring up. These are questions we don't know about. All the info we know seems enough to convict, otherwise.

If you still feel strange about the barrel, you should tell the state police. That was my main point. I'd love someone to find a smoking gun.

I agree with closeobserver, maybe you could call the PD? You wouldn't even have to leave your name!

JMHO
fran

ISP is very responsive, and very grateful for all tips along this line---I called about a blue container, too.

They really want to find Stacy, and they'd rather get a million calls that don't pan out than no calls at all

My views:
3. Blue barrels abound

---
I've seen dogs turn over containers much larger that the blue barrel. And much heavier than Stacey could be in a barrel. Don't underestimate what animals will do to try to get into a barrel. Dogs could have been attracted by scent? I would hope that if it was suspected me or one of my loved ones could be hidden and discarded in a blue barrel, I would hope that someone would notice "every" blue barrel that they see in a questionable place.

Mysteriew-

Susan

I've followed this case from the beginning and don't recall a cleaned up burnt spot in the woods. I'm sure that would have been the focus of a lot of discussion. :waitasec:

Let's pray now that Stacy is found in a storage unit!!!
Anyone owning a storage unit please start looking at odd
records, in units!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member