WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF this is true, it could turn this whole case upside down and sideways. From what I have seen and heard, Judge Strickland seems like a stand up, law and order guy and he must have seen/heard something really 'bad' to go forward with a complaint. I would love to hear from our legal people here - have you EVER heard of a Judge who is presiding over a case to file a complaint against the lead defense attorney?

Every time I think this case couldn't get any more twisted - I am proved wrong! Of course my next thought is 'who leaked the fact that it was Judge Strickland who filed the complaint?"

In my experience - judges usually handle contempt or sanctions matters in their courtroom. But there are times when formal grievances are filed, usually when criminal activity has occurred.

IF this is true, it could turn this whole case upside down and sideways. From what I have seen and heard, Judge Strickland seems like a stand up, law and order guy and he must have seen/heard something really 'bad' to go forward with a complaint. I would love to hear from our legal people here - have you EVER heard of a Judge who is presiding over a case to file a complaint against the lead defense attorney?

Every time I think this case couldn't get any more twisted - I am proved wrong! Of course my next thought is 'who leaked the fact that it was Judge Strickland who filed the complaint?"

Yes: and it doesn't look good for JBaez.
I think JBaez asked someone he knew couldn't refuse to answer questions under oath to lie/commit perjury...or worse, as in destroy evidence...course this could also be about the licorice eating incident, too...DCasey witnessed that.

I am getting so messed up by this whole dumbfounding case I am going to go hyperventilate, break out in hives and ask for a sedative.. does anyone want to discuss football instead?

Seems like there has been a mistrial before there was even a trial, a body found numerous times before it was ever found once, and like the grieving family may be all joining the perpetrator in jail, along with her lawyer and theirs.

She cannot in FL - she's only admitted pro hac vice and is not a member of the FL bar, which I believe is required for lead counsel in FL courts.

Can't she do the heavy lifting so long as she has local counsel? It doesn't matter what you call her.

Really a warning to anyone close to the A's at all. Go, run, hide, flee, vamous, escape... whatever you have to do because the entire clan is going to destroy endless lives before this is all said and done.

If I were a lawyer, advisor, therapist, anything - I'd be leaving them all in the dust. This Judge has something huge and I'm certain it all flows back to CA especially.

Pretty much convinces me that was no psychic on the line.

Ditto. Pretty much tells me that all that probing and slashing of bags was not to just check out an area that Casey and her girlhood friends used to hang out, not looking for empty liquior bottes or used condums.

Also tells me that something fishy might have happened to that poor babe's remains had they been found by a PI that was working for the team and she may have never been found. :furious:

I am getting so messed up by this whole dumbfounding case I am going to go hyperventilate, break out in hives and ask for a sedative.. does anyone want to discuss football instead?

Seems like there has been a mistrial before there was even a trial, a body found numerous times before it was ever found once, and like the grieving family may be all joining the perpetrator in jail, along with her lawyer and theirs.
I've given this a lot of thought lately...there is NO DOUBT in my mind that the As knew where Caylee was prior to their weekend at the Ritz. NO WAY! I have very strong feelings about the family, but in my heart of hearts, I truly believe that no one in that family could sit down and have a meal after finding out directly from LE what/who was found dumped in those woods.

How do you think Conway gets swept in here? Heard the advice and didn't report it?

Could be - remember he represents the Anthonys, for whom DCasey was working at the Nov. trip to Suburban, so JBaez may have called him to drag him into it, or maybe BC simply didn"t report JBaez himself. Attorneys have to report misconduct of other attorneys in most states...unsure if FL rules of professionalism require this (LA's certainly do.)

I'm wondering if baez instructed DC to plant the body at the vacant house ? If not directly, then thru one of the A's. I've always thought it very curious the fact that DC was digging at the vacant house that belonged to a gonzalez family that went back to PR was a carefully thought out plan to inject doubt into a potential jury.

Go ahead Kathy Belich...say it..."pop off to me again a$$hole!" :floorlaugh:

Will Strickland need to recuse himself now from the case?

I'm not sure why he'd have to recuse himself for discovering & reporting possible wrongdoing by a lawyer in this matter... but I'm not a lawyer & nothing would surprise me in this crazy case, lol.

Let's not forget that Casey gave a second interview to LE that the judge sealed because it contained confidential information. I'm thinking the judge has a more complicated issue than just telling Casey not to call 911.
That is certainly the way they make it sound, I hate to generate further rumour, but could it be related to an inappropriate relationship that might have occured between JB and Casey ?

Just when you thought this case couldn't get any crazier! A judge filing a state bar complaint against an attorney is highly unusual and huge. Sitting on pins and needles waiting to find out what it is. JB, of course, may have another non-existent person file a declaration with the state bar in his defense.

Can't she do the heavy lifting so long as she has local counsel? It doesn't matter what you call her.

Problem is that to properly "do" the heavy lifting, you have to know the state and local rules. It's not a distinction without a difference. WE need a FL attorney to weigh in on this...

MiraclesHappen would know...yoohoo, MH, where are ya when I need ya???

From article: "Casey Anthony should think long and hard before she files a motion to recuse Judge Strickland from this case because there are a lot of other judges out there that are less tolerant and patient with her attorney than Judge Strickland has been," Sheaffer said.

LoL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members