2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept hitting the thank you button, but it would only give me one. So...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Snipped:

A: You guys have torn apart my family so much
7 every single one of you, every single one of you. You
8 don't realize what you've done to us and you don't care.
9 You don't care. And when you say you sympathize and all
10 that kind of stuff, you don't give -- anything about me.
11 You don't care. I hope you never have to go through what
12 I've had to go through. I hope another family member of
13 yours never has to go through what I've had to go
14 through.

Has George EVER said this same exact thing to his beloved daughter, Casey?? Isn't it Casey's fault the family is "torn apart", has no clue what "she's" done, and just doesn't care?? Get a grip on it George! Denial is not flattering!

Did anyone else feel like someone had just
dumped a bucket of ice water on their head?:eek:

I INSTANTLY thought of Casey in her jail house tapes whining to her parents about "What about me and What I'm going through":boohoo:

Wow very very eerie!

Hello.................it's not about you George..........just like it's not about Casey.......it's about CAYLEE! Any of you remember her? Your precious daughter/granddaughter?

Why are these people NOT charged with perjury.. will they ever have to own up to all their lies and half-truths? I have noticed both GA and CA have recanted their stories and told "different" versions, or just flat out lied about things they've said under oath previously to LE and FBI.. I'm beginning to think the Anthonys are bullet proof. I'd like to see each one of them charged with perjury and OJ.

why are these people charged with perjury.. Will they ever have to own up to all their lies and half-truths? I have noticed both ga and ca have recanted their stories and told "different" versions, or just flat out lied about things they've said under oath the le.. I'm beginning to think the anthonys are bullet proof. I'd like to see each one of them charged with perjury.

without their vests on! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe all the chemicals in the self tanner he uses are affecting his brain.
I cannot believe you just said that...I was just wondering if George has been busy spending time out on his boat.

sorry if this has been answered already.. but was Cindy in the room with George as he was being disposed? If so... I wonder if his answers would have been different, as well as his demeanor.

His mannerisms during the questioning are really irking me. A lot of sighing, looking away, flitting of the eye lashes. He really is getting bent out of shape. What's going to happen come trial? This is the easier stuff, George. Wait till you hear about what the SA believes your daughter to have done to your grandchild. It's not going to get easier.

Goodness, I just don't get it. He and Cindy are working themselves up more than need be at this point. Yes or No and get the heck out of there. Don't forget that you've sworn to tell the truth. It looks like it's painful for them to be dishonest.

Ya know, because they feel it's an insult to them. Everything that is said about Casey it's like it's being said about them. Exchange the names, the people, think of it as they are pointing at THEM, not Casey.. that is how they see it. This family is one and everything is about how it reflects upon Cindy.

I cannot believe you just said that...I was just wondering if George has been busy spending time out on his boat.
He prolly has, but he always has had a strange orangey glow!:crazy:

sorry if this has been answered already.. but was Cindy in the room with George as he was being disposed? If so... I wonder if his answers would have been different, as well as his demeanor.

No but he knew it was being taped and she (as well as Lee and Casey) would see it. I also have no doubt she prepped him on the way over, got him all pumped up and pi$$ed off, ready to blow.

I had a glimmer of hope that one of them would stand up and do the right thing. By being as honest as possible and respecting the court and those involved in today's deposition. Not only did we get to hear more mistruths but we also got to see how much looks seem to matter to the A's. So much so that Casey insisted she had a "10" sitting that sweet child. There's a new show idea for Tyra Banks, - Nanny 10 - where you have to be hot to be a sitter. Blech.

I know! WTF?! How stupid is that, a 10! Typical and so transparent.

I've wondered this for months:

When George does that fast-blinky-thing with his eyes, does that mean he's lying? It seems to coincide with some lies, and he doesn't seem to be able to control it.

I've wondered the same thing in the past, Muzik. :) Tonight, as I watched his deposition, though, he seemed to blink like that at other times when he wasn't lying. However, those rapid-blinks are still indicative of something, and based on what little info I have, I think it's an overall indication of general deceptiveness, an intent to deceive. IMO

Eeww and that stupid a$$ smile. :crazy:

and he likes to pull things up very high...like his pants - WAY up past the belly button. His socks.... way far up his legs up over his calves.... I guess that's an Anthony thing.

Hi everyone... I am going to disagree with everyone here a little bit. This is just my opinion and I mean no disrespect, so please be gentle with me. I think this comes from my "hippie" days (in the 90's lol), about questioning authority, so please forgive me here.

While I do think that he and CA both went into these depos with a lot of attitude, and I agree that the attorney was being nice, I have to agree with CA and GA somewhat because I do not understand some of the questions being asked. I too don't see the relevance in some of these things, and I didn't see a need to keep pushing for answers when they clearly stated "I don't know". To me, that is a problem, and I think the attorneys were somewhat "gloating" which is unprofessional and wrong.

I am not saying I agree with or support the A's, but I can see issues on both sides with the depos today. I think I also still somewhat sympathize with them for their loss. Now here is a statement that will really get me in trouble: I DO think this lawsuit is frivolous. I think ZG should PROVE that she has been denied jobs, housing, etc. as a direct result of the A's actions and not something else.

If ZG has a poor job history, or any other issues, can she accurately say that her own actions aren't to blame? I don't really know, so I am not accusing or anything... just throwing it out there. On my soapbox for two seconds, I think there are a lot of frivolous lawsuits in this country, and I somewhat think that ZG is among all the others trying to make a quick buck over this tragedy, UNLESS she can PROVE the results. (off sopabox)

I am also concerned because the attorneys basically admitted that they are concerned with the criminal murder case as well. Aren't they hired by ZG? They shouldn't have any interest in the murder case at all. Can someone with legal knowledge answer if this is double jeopardy or in any way reflects on the criminal suit? I am reminded of the civil case against OJ, and I am wondering if these attorneys plan on filing something of that nature.

I just finished Part 2 of George's deposition. He is really more disturbed than I thought he was. The facial expressions, the arrogance, the anger, the combativeness. I was wondering why he did not have his usual bottle of water in front of him. Was Conway afraid that he would hurl it at someone. What I found most indicative of his disturbed mental state was the paranoia that he thought the attorney was giving him the finger. I think that George is a dangerous individual.

I think George wants to be thought of as a big, bad, dangerous individual--or a gentle saint--but he's too easily cowed by his wife (or being sent to "time out" like today) to be dangerous, and he lacks the strong, honest character of a saint. If he did throw his father through a plate glass window as has been alledged, then he isn't dangerous, he's simply a cowardly bully who picked an easily defeated opponent who was 30? years older than himself.

Having said all that, I'm going to seem to completely reverse my opinion, and agree with you that he could become dangerous particularly if he ever takes a good look at himself and goes looking for someone to blame for what he sees in the mirror.

IMO, George knew Cindy was watching, & he acted like her, or, as she instructed him to behave.[/QUOTE

You can't blame Cindy for George's behavior. That's how he gets away with as much as he does. That was George's show today and he blew it badly. He showed himself to be arrogant, angry, combative and a liar, just as he's always been. George didn't change his spots just for today's deposition and he didn't act as he did because Cindy was in the next room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000