Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurse, this is beyond bizarre...........

Yes, we need her birth date.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,
Soulscape

PS: Lovejac, welcome home, we've missed you!

In Melissa Huckaby's account, the contents of the wheeled suitcase, if they exist and she was honest, may be found. That could provide huge clues. If her tale is untrue, she is implicated.

One of the reporters just asked during the news conference if they knew that Melissa Huckaby had been questioned before in the drugging and molestation of a child. Of course Sheneman said he had no knowledge of this.....

All out alert, Sleuths!

We have an urgent need for date of birth / place of birth for Miz Melissa H!

TIA,
Soulscape

From Ancestry.com birth records, there is a Melissa Suzanne Huckaby born
3 Jun 1980 in Alameda Co., CA.

(Mother's maiden name: Huckaby)

Thank you Money Girl. I believe I read in one of the non-astro threads, Melissa Huckaby is 28 y.o. Can we double-check her birth data before casting charts? She was arrested on felony charges. Maybe someone could locate her arrest record?

Thanks,
Soulscape

And a picture of the pastor's daughter and Sunday School teacher at the church:

Attachments

• ML-MSPix.jpg
    ML-MSPix.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 27
From Ancestry.com birth records, there is a Melissa Suzanne Huckaby born
3 Jun 1980 in Alameda Co., CA.

(Mother's maiden name: Huckaby)

Hi Money Girl, We may be looking for a Melissa Chantel Lawless - can you see if you can find anything on Ancestry for this name?

All I have so far:

This is interesting, Elepher.

Melissa Chantel Lawless (a.k.a. Melissa Huckaby), Tracy, CA, age 27, with 'possible' relatives Clifford, Connie, et al.

Very helpful!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Melissa is Melissa Chantelle Lawless at birth... her father is Brian Lawless... Huckaby is married name...

M C Lawless Huckaby date of birth is 07/23/1981 but unable to find place of birth. Has lived or lives in: Tracy, Manteca, La Habra and Cypress California.

From Ancestry.com
Name: Melissa Chantel Lawless
Birth Date: 23 Feb 1981
Mother's Maiden Name: Purks
Birth County: Orange

Name: Brian L Lawless
Est. Birth: abt 1961
Spouse Name: Judy A Purks
Spouse Age: 21
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1959
Date: 16 Aug 1980

M C Lawless Huckaby date of birth is 07/23/1981 but unable to find place of birth. Has lived or lives in: Tracy, Manteca, La Habra and Cypress California.

Thank you, Cryme.

California Sleuths --- are these locations near each other? Any suggestions for city of birth? I'd feel more comfortable if we can confirm this DOB with at least one more record, perhaps with one of the arrest reports, if anyone can find them...

The July 1981 birth date would make her 28 right now (29 in July), which is the age that has been reported.

Thanks,
Soulscape

What I know is this she went to shcool at Brea Olinda High school class of 1999.... I am still looking

Soul, I am not from California but after doing all these searches I know that Manteca, etc are all in the same general area as Tracy. I also noticed that the 23 feb birthday (pisces) and the mother's maiden name, Purks, match the marriage records for Father Brian.

(aside...that is my hubby's bday as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life