2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt so bad for ZG because she's obviously made a huge effort after July to look her very, very best now, and instead she got made fun of by Cindy in front of the national media.

Just curious, Tricia, but did you happen to see him after the deposition tell Cindy "Shut Up!

Until recently, I felt just as you do, but after watching him during the depo, I now think he is perfectly suited to his wife--she's just more obvious. I've never seen such smug, arrogant, smirking as what I witnessed during that depo. I feel like he's been playing us all for fools, all along. When whining doesn't work, he turns nasty and mean.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think Zenaida's pretty since they dooded her up.

I said recently it's possible that we feel sorry for George because he's just better at playing to our sympathies than bull in the china shop Cindy. I haven't decided if that's true or not.

You know what I keep thinking about Cindy? Can you imagine being flat on your back sick and having her as your nurse? Maybe there's a reason she wasn't doing direct patient care as a nurse because she must have the bedside manner of a Sherman tank.

Wow! The incredible arrogance, rudeness and aggression exhibited by the Anthony's (mainly Cindy) was riviting. What a show, but what about the answers to the questions? All of the players in this case have talked so much they can't remember all the stories they have told. This should be a mess when it gets to the criminal case. It makes you wonder if these were the same tactics used when raising their daughter. Cindy and George earlier in the case stated they had never heard of Zannie now all of that has changed and they are offering up heresay. (Casey told me) Why even depose them if they didn't know anything abour Zannie?

Well, here is what we learned.

Both parents absolutely believe KC's story of Zanny the kidnapping Nanny.

CA had addresses and phone numbers for Nanny. In the 31 days that she hadn't seen Caylee, she never called any of those numbers, or went to any of those addresses. When the death car was recovered from the impound, no one called those numbers and no one went to those addresses.

GA looked up all the ZG's in FL. "I haven't used a phone book in years, sir." He went online, found 1,100 ZG's in FL and 140 in the Orlando area. He never went to any of those addresses.

In fact neither he nor CA ever looked for Zanny and she isn't on their suspect list. How telling.

Neither of them ever went to Sawgrass the last place Caylee was - allegedly and where Zanny was supposed to live. Wouldn't you have been knocking on doors at Sawgrass?

The Anthonys didn't go anywhere to look for Zanny who had kidnapped their precious Caylee, but they managed to go out and do their own investigations - including Cindy questioning people at the tow yard. What did that have to do with Caylee, going to the tow yard? Geez! These people can lie all they want but it will come around to bite them, their contradictory actions speak volumes. :liar:

I'm afraid that Cindy's behavior would not surprise her mother. Knowing that, I also hope she chose not to watch.

I thought about that earlier today while I was at work. Like you and Searchfortruth ...I hope that Shirley didn't watch....Sadly, unless she doesn't watch TV at all, it may be difficult to miss at least the clips. Poor woman..my heart does so break for her. (sad to say, but I hope Cindy's dad has no clue what's going on) ..I wonder if Cindy even knows how to feel shame :snooty: ..apple/tree... IMHO

I think that the two of them champion their daughter because they have too, for reasons obvious and not so obvious. Can you imagine the pain and guilt that they would have to acknowledge if they admitted the truth? They are so invested in protecting the lie (that used to be their lives) that to admit to any wrongdoing is way too threatening to them. I certainly can understand where they’re coming from on that. With that being said, they lose all credibility and sympathy when the lie ceases to be about what happened to Caylee. Their ‘performance’ on the deposition tape is truly chilling. Who are these people? Cindy comes across as a condescending, ignorant shrew and George as a hapless jerk (and paranoid to boot). I’m just not buying this ‘beloved granddaughter’ story any more. I don’t doubt that they had feelings for Caylee but I don’t think it was necessarily love. Love implies many things and when it’s directed at a 2-year-old child protection is foremost. They didn’t protect her in life and they are certainly not protecting her in death. Anybody who truly loved that child would only want her murderer to be held accountable. It wouldn’t matter if said murderer just happened to be your only daughter.
By the way, I think that ZG should be suing for way more money then she is.

I agree, I kinda feel...I can not even think of a word. "embarrassed, dirty" appalled after watching these two. Does that make any sense? Its almost like I don't want to watch, but I can't stop! CA is just a psyco b***ch!
I hope these people get counseling.
But GA just wow....the whole thing about the finger, and the combative attitude, what a difference from the beginning when he was acting like a concerned grandfather and a former officer. Now it is like he is trying to show Casey just how much he supports her. The way they all tiptoed around her,they are petrified of her thinking they turned on her. The absolute only reason they acted like this is because they are afraid of Caseys revenge

Actually, I think Zenaida's pretty since they dooded her up.

I said recently it's possible that we feel sorry for George because he's just better at playing to our sympathies than bull in the china shop Cindy. I haven't decided if that's true or not.

You know what I keep thinking about Cindy? Can you imagine being flat on your back sick and having her as your nurse? Maybe there's a reason she wasn't doing direct patient care as a nurse because she must have the bedside manner of a Sherman tank.

To have Cindy as a nurse would be beyond frightening, lol! :eek:

But I did like her big sparkly diamond earrings that she wore at the deposition.

I don't get why Cindy is making such a big deal out of how ZG signed her name. After all, in that same time period, Casey was signing "Amy Huzinga" on checks and practicing "Casey Lazzaro" on a scratch pad.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but what the HE!! is up with the smirky/wink to BC???!!! Like she thought that she was so smart!!! I think I'll go throw up now...:mad:

Wow! The incredible arrogance, rudeness and aggression exhibited by the Anthony's (mainly Cindy) was riviting. What a show, but what about the answers to the questions? All of the players in this case have talked so much they can't remember all the stories they have told. This should be a mess when it gets to the criminal case. It makes you wonder if these were the same tactics used when raising their daughter. Cindy and George earlier in the case stated they had never heard of Zannie now all of that has changed and they are offering up heresay. (Casey told me) Why even depose them if they didn't know anything abour Zannie?

Zannie bolded by me - Are you sure this is spelled right? I think we need to check with GA. :) :blowkiss:

Has anyone else noticed that in these depositions both Cindy and George refer to Caylee most often in the present tense? They almost never refer to Caylee in the past tense.

I think they kind of haven't fully accepted it and don't want to say it.

What I want to know is why can they not mention any of their family members by name? "My daughter," "my granddaughter." Especially GA. What would happen if they just said "Casey" or "Caylee?" Would the earth open up and swallow them? What? I know this has been mentioned before, but I really wonder if there is some psychological reason for it.

As far as GA - IMO he is just more subtle with it than CA. She just gets angry and starts in on a tirade right out of the gate (like to the media), whereas GA will not act like that unless he feels threatened or cornered. The media doesn't seem to press him too hard so he can act semi-normal. But with the depo he felt pressured and didn't want to answer the tough questions so he got mad. I don't think CA had to whip him into anger, he was already there.

I can understand that maybe some of the depo questions don't have relevance, but apparently this is the way the law is, at least in Florida. JM can ask these questions and if he doesn't get a satisfactory answer, he can ask the judge to make the call. It is not CA or GA's decision about that - hasn't BC explained that to them? They kept muttering on about relevance as if Superman was going to fly into the room and save them or something. :rolleyes:

O/T ...The comment that you live a good life seems to insinuate only someone NOT living a good life would be deposed.That is so far from the truth.There are lawsuits and criminal cases where completely innocent people are brought in as witnesses,therefore a lawyer may wish to depose them. Just wanted to clear that misunderstanding up. Carry on :blowkiss:

I didn't mean to insinuate that at all. Like I said at the end I "hope" I never have to. I am sorry that I didn't answer sooner. I went off the board because I felt that what I said didn't go over well with the others and I didn't want to argue. I just wanted to discuss my unexpected reaction to the deposition. I hope this clears it up. :blushing:

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my message.:)

What I am trying to figure out is...How long has BC been a lawyer? He and JB act like they just got out of Law School. Morgan and company have to instruct BC during GA depo and again on CA depo as to the rule of a depo, and the danger of answering a question for your client. WOW

To me the smirk and wink by Cindy to her attorney was no different than the high five between Casey and Lee.

What I am trying to figure out is...How long has BC been a lawyer? He and JB act like they just got out of Law School. Morgan and company have to instruct BC during GA depo and again on CA depo as to the rule of a depo, and the danger of answering a question for your client. WOW

He was admitted 9/27/1993. I found the information at the Florida Bar website by performing a member search. http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/1F908F68FE651EA785256A8400397327?OpenDocument

I hope this helps...:eek:nline:

I think they kind of haven't fully accepted it and don't want to say it.

What I want to know is why can they not mention any of their family members by name? "My daughter," "my granddaughter." Especially GA. What would happen if they just said "Casey" or "Caylee?" Would the earth open up and swallow them? What? I know this has been mentioned before, but I really wonder if there is some psychological reason for it.

As far as GA - IMO he is just more subtle with it than CA. She just gets angry and starts in on a tirade right out of the gate (like to the media), whereas GA will not act like that unless he feels threatened or cornered. The media doesn't seem to press him too hard so he can act semi-normal. But with the depo he felt pressured and didn't want to answer the tough questions so he got mad. I don't think CA had to whip him into anger, he was already there.

I can understand that maybe some of the depo questions don't have relevance, but apparently this is the way the law is, at least in Florida. JM can ask these questions and if he doesn't get a satisfactory answer, he can ask the judge to make the call. It is not CA or GA's decision about that - hasn't BC explained that to them? They kept muttering on about relevance as if Superman was going to fly into the room and save them or something. :rolleyes:

JMO - I was trying to figure out who was the Lawyer, CA or BC? I don't think either was clear on who was going to play that part. CA kept saying this isn't relevant to BC and he just sat with nothing to say. Why didn't he explain to her it was relevant. Answer: because he did not know himself. All I can say is WOW! I really, really think they, CA-GA & BC thought all they had to do was walk in and look at ZG and say it was not her that KC described and walk out...end of it. WOW

He became a member of the Florida bar in Sept. 1993.

Oh, I forgot to say earlier; as many times as Cindy has been interviewed by LE, why can she still not get the detective's name right? :doh:

It's not Gary. It's not Jerry. It's Yuri. Y-U-R-I. Make a note of it. :crazy:

This is an act and part of her arrogance.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but what the HE!! is up with the smirky/wink to BC???!!! Like she thought that she was so smart!!! I think I'll go throw up now...:mad:

I replayed that three times at least, and what made it doubly chilling was how unusually pretty she looked with that triumphant, but malicious smile.

I'm not explaining that very well, but it did strike me so I'll leave it.

I replayed that three times at least, and what made it doubly chilling was how unusually pretty she looked with that triumphant, but malicious smile.

I'm not explaining that very well, but it did strike me so I'll leave it.

I know exactly what you mean! For me and this is MOO, there was a look of evil there too and it was very ..um..familiar, you might say.

To me the smirk and wink by Cindy to her attorney was no different than the high five between Casey and Lee.

True...kind of like a game...like we got one over on 'them'. Very sad indeed, when it was always suppose to be about Caylee. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288