*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

Is it possible that the P.I. put a 'bug' in the A house and that's how they knew where the body was? (i.e.: Anthony's were talking about it in the house, amongst themselves, or so they thought).

This would further explain why the Anthony's are so desperate for immunity??

I feel really bad for the grandparents but after watching NG tonight, I'm having some second thoughts about what they knew...

Well, anyone seeking immunity, has to have a reason for it. Also, I suppose the PI could have bugged the house. The Anthony's reportedly looked for bugs one time thinking LE had bugged it.

Hi Kierasmom

Many people have had this thought. With todays technology and lack of privacy it is highly likely there could have listening devices, in my opinion. I also think that the family would have considered this possibility at some point, especially with GA being an ex detective.

Well, anyone seeking immunity, has to have a reason for it. Also, I suppose the PI could have bugged the house. The Anthony's reportedly looked for bugs one time thinking LE had bugged it.

IIRC there was a report that one of the PI's was seen searching the A house with a device that detects bugs.

I am so glad you all started this thread as when they found the angels remains, the next day the A's had the defense team out there checking for bugs in the house. I saw it on the news.
I was wondering why they would be checking for bugs or I also thought that they were sure paranoid. Immunity? bugs? JH saying DC knew where body was? I don't get it. Bury this poor angel and let her rest in peace please.

Newsflash to the PI:

They don't necessarily need hidden surveillance devices anymore!

I didn't see this thread yet and wasn't sure where to post it .

The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

GEORGE & CINDY ANTHONY RETURN HOME

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html

Why are the Anthony's so concerned if they have nothing to hide ??

-----------------
Written 3 weeks ago, and in light of this weeks discussion on the PI having prior knowledge of the location of Caylee's remains- this makes more sense than ever. !:eek:

-----------------
Written 3 weeks ago, and in light of this weeks discussion on the PI having prior knowledge of the location of Caylee's remains- this makes more sense than ever. !:eek:

so true, pieces of puzzle is coming together now!

I remember police had a tracking device on Scott Peterson's vehicle. Does anyone know if any were on the A family vehicles and if their house was wire tapped? Also, why weren't all the A family vehicles inspected by police, or were they? The laws there are so interesting to me.

I remember police had a tracking device on Scott Peterson's vehicle. Does anyone know if any were on the A family vehicles and if their house was wire tapped? Also, why weren't all the A family vehicles inspected by police, or were they? The laws there are so interesting to me.

I believe the house was wiretapped by a court order. I believe that is where they got a lot of information and I also believe they had tracking devices on all the Anthony's vehicles, and most likely the Milsteads also. Most likely the phones were tapped too. That is why I believe they "found" the PI information so valuable and knew exactly the questions to ask both of them.

The police likely wanted others to record conversations, other friends of KC's, possibly even DC one he realized they had him by the shirt collar in his interview when they were pointing out they had proof he was telling lies. They seem to release discovery out of order in which it happened, so there is much more to be released I am guessing. Can any of the lawyers tell me if the depos that JB is taking from the witnesses now will be released as well? We do not have the same sunshine laws where I live. Does anyone know if LP's nephew and coworker Tracey (that lived inside the A home while KC was out on bail) recorded every conversation they had there? I think so. Absolutely.

The police likely wanted others to record conversations, other friends of KC's, possibly even DC one he realized they had him by the shirt collar in his interview when they were pointing out they had proof he was telling lies. They seem to release discovery out of order in which it happened, so there is much more to be released I am guessing. Can any of the lawyers tell me if the depos that JB is taking from the witnesses now will be released as well? We do not have the same sunshine laws where I live. Does anyone know if LP's nephew and coworker Tracey (that lived inside the A home while KC was out on bail) recorded every conversation they had there? I think so. Absolutely.

I also wonder about Rob Dick and Tracey the female BG. I think they know a lot....but whether they can testify due to confidentiality issues, I haven't a clue.

I disagree completely. I'm not guilty of anything and I don't want anyone listening in if I'm having sex or perhaps making a bit of noise in the bathroom. Do you?

No I don't! I think the patriot act has been the excuse to remove many of the freedoms that Americans take for granted. As a Canadian, I'm horrified at what your government can now do to individuals.
They have no reason to wiretap the A's at this point IMO. The suspected is in jail and Caylee has been found. However, I do think the A's are paranoid too and may have called in the PI to search for what they imagine might be there too.
Or they called him in to get their stories straight before George gives his second deposition.

This whole deal is suspect - PI seen waving device around with flashing lights . Why was he seen by media ? To get the anthonys a story again - to show them in a persecuted and sympathic light - poor Anthonys - their rights being trampled ? The grieving grandparent angle is being played over and over again. Are you buying it ?

The poster is right they can monitor conversations in the house without
ever coming near it . The sweep if it occurred is theater .

The PI being in area of the where the remains were found would be enough probable cause. The misleading statements and other behavior
is certainly enough justification, they are investigating a child murder
not indulging in petty harrassment .

From what I understand, the Anthony's believe that anything they said in front of J. Hoover was recorded, either just audio or audio and visually. I agree with the one statement Cindy made....he's out to make a buck.

You are all correct, he is way behind the times with technology. I do not think they checked him out at all, or they would have found he is not a competent PI. When he made a phone call and said that Hoover is who he said he is, and they let him on board is your first clue. Most of what he did what "theater for Cindy" as all of you and also Hoover realized. What did they expect hiring him with a wink and a smile that one day they would try to pay him? You can take one look at the pair of them and see they are not wealthy men who can afford to volunteer on a case for no compensation, so of course they have motives. I bet they have recordings after recordings. To answer another person's question, no there is no reason Tracey could not/would not record as well, especially to protect herself since the A family was busy claiming others were on their home computer while she was there. When they sent Hoover to lock up the house after the police searched it, he was there for an extended amount of time taking pictures, etc. I'd bet all the money in my pockets on it. Hoover was actually taking pictures of them in the church, so imagine what he would do alone, in private! There is no honor among any of them and they will sell one another out in a hurry. I can't believe George fell for people volunteering, in a way it seems he wanted the truth revealed, he just didn't want to be the one who revealed it. Much like how he had the FBI lie to Lee to get him down to their office without realizing dad was not also summoned, he was there voluntarily spilling.

The surveillance, much as it may be distasteful to some, is not conducted because of the Patriot Act. It has been part of investigative procedure long before the Act. The Suburban Dr. crime scene is linked to the Hopespring crime scene 90 ways from Sunday; activity there is suspect. LE believes the murder occurred there. There has been concealment and withholding prior to and subsequent to December 11. Surveillance is appropriate and called for.

I believe the house was wiretapped by a court order. I believe that is where they got a lot of information and I also believe they had tracking devices on all the Anthony's vehicles, and most likely the Milsteads also. Most likely the phones were tapped too. That is why I believe they "found" the PI information so valuable and knew exactly the questions to ask both of them.

1. What information do you believe LE got off a wiretap in the A's home?
2. Why hasn't anyone been arrested?

The surveillance, much as it may be distasteful to some, is not conducted because of the Patriot Act. It has been part of investigative procedure long before the Act. The Suburban Dr. crime scene is linked to the Hopespring crime scene 90 ways from Sunday; activity there is suspect. LE believes the murder occurred there. There has been concealment and withholding prior to and subsequent to December 11. Surveillance is appropriate and called for.

I am sure that is true, however it still makes me feel we are living in the Soviet Union. Oops, just gave my age away. :)
I remember the case of that little girl missing and the LE suspected the parents. They also bugged the house. Most of the tape was thrown out anyway. Guess the bug didn't work too well or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back