Zanny's White Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everything, it's a mirror for what you are inside or are searching to become-- whether you know what that is or not.

You are what you Google; Google ergo sum.

OH man! I'm gross!

Over the years, I have had nights where I ran into the end of the internet. Weird stuff there. Naturally I would Google for explanation. Picked up all sorts of info, that makes you go 'humm'.. but doens't make good conversation at parties...

I thought I had read somewhere that Annie or Annie's mom had a small white dog.I could be mistaken,but I swear I read about it months back.

I totally agree! Kinda funny that Cindy never mentioned this "Zanny's" dog early on in the investigation. She even said that Zanny could be Jessie or Amy. Make up your mind Cindy! You can't have it both ways.
Exactly, you would think she would have remembered this conversation with Caylee about this white, Pomeranian/mix, small dog in the beginning, when her memory of events should have been the strongest. Now that she has had months to go over things and think more about this murder charge her daughter is facing, Caylee talked about Zanny's dog and "if there was a dog, there must have been a Zanny". By the time trial comes around Cindy will be recounting all kinds of conversations she had with her, now deceased, Granddaughter. What a way to honor Caylee, by inventing stories Caylee never took part in.

Anybody? Picture #75 Images Only? Have you looked?

Tell me I'm seeing things.

The first thing that I thought when I saw that photo...was that the thing to the right, looked like a puppy. I thought that I was going crazy. I then read that someone said that it looked like a bag, of some sort. So, I looked at the picture again, and thought...yeah, okay. (Although, I don't think it is...it still looks like a dog to me).

Ugh, I was afraid to look and I hoped it wasn't a puppy. I looked at this pic and blew it up a little and was relieved to see denim instead. :clap: As long as I'm looking at the spot you meant, that is. Sure do hope it's what you were looking at!

2d9bn7p.jpg

BTW to anyone still looking for the Images Only sticky here's a link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

Thank you, thank you. I see denim too. What a lesson this is. Plus I couldn't figure out how I could of missed the dog earlier. Why do pictures look unclear? Pixels and stuff? Denim pants = dog. Ummmm. Oh and the blood looks to be maroon silky type jersey somethings.:)

Uh oh, now I see a kitty.:crazy:
Kidding of course but I already asked H.P to come check things out - ha!

Yep, one of the most ridiculous things CA said was that if Zanny has a dog, then there must be a Zanny. That doesn't even make sense. Boy, is she reaching!

Exactly, you would think she would have remembered this conversation with Caylee about this white, Pomeranian/mix, small dog in the beginning, when her memory of events should have been the strongest. Now that she has had months to go over things and think more about this murder charge her daughter is facing, Caylee talked about Zanny's dog and "if there was a dog, there must have been a Zanny". By the time trial comes around Cindy will be recounting all kinds of conversations she had with her, now deceased, Granddaughter. What a way to honor Caylee, by inventing stories Caylee never took part in.

Exactly! I don't believe that dog conversation ever took place either. And you are right...when questioned about Zanny by investigators...instead of saying NOTHING about "Zanny's Dog", she would have said.."Well, I have never seen Zanny, but I have heard Caylee talking about her dog, so she must exist". BUT NOOOOOO....no mention of "Zanny's" dog was ever made during that interview. And she would have been trying to remember everything and anything to help them find her grand-daughter...even the smallest detail I see where Casey gets her MIS-truth's from, now. Apparently it runs in the family. I don't believe that CA gives a flying pig's butt about honoring Caylee...she is going to make up stories left and right....to help her daughter. IMO...she KNOWS the truth, she just doesn't want to admit it. If I had a grandchild and my daughter killed her...I would turn on her so fast, it would make your head spin. Writing bad checks, stealing....etc...that is one thing....but, killing another human being, a two year old precious, innocent little girl...is a another. I cannot believe that they are trying to deny justice for Caylee...her OWN GRANDPARENTS....how pathetic can you get? It is so sad. I have shed so many tears for that little girl.

Ugh, I was afraid to look and I hoped it wasn't a puppy. I looked at this pic and blew it up a little and was relieved to see denim instead. :clap: As long as I'm looking at the spot you meant, that is. Sure do hope it's what you were looking at!

2d9bn7p.jpg

BTW to anyone still looking for the Images Only sticky here's a link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

Thank you God...and thank you Unsolved for posting this. I am SOOOO relieved. (I had this vision of KC killing a puppy in front of little Caylee...and then I REALLY wanted to rip her eyes out of KC's head. Don't get me wrong...I STILL would LOVE to do that). It looks like a pair of jeans...could these POSSIBLY belong to KC...maybe she was wearing them, when Caylee was murdered.

OH...BTW...totally...well kinda off topic....but, did you hear that on NG, they said the other night that the dirt from the shoes in KC's car MATCHED the dirt where Caylee's body was found?? What a "shocker".

(sniped by me) I agree totally! I think they are kicking themselves now that they boxed themselves into a corner by saying early on that Caylee never mentioned a "Zanny".

The thing is...without independent corroboration by someone else, nobody in their right mind is going to find this hearsay to be credible. A two-year-old is just not credible. And there is no evidence AT ALL that Zanny exists. So Cindy can talk about it all she wants, but it will hold no weight in court. IMO.
Oh you can bet The A's are kickin themselves for lots of their statements.
I can just hear KC in jail tellin Baez."you can tell my family to *f* off. They are the ones that called police, told them I lied, stole money etc.
They are the ones that are going to put me to death! They are wastes, huge wastes"
And Baez running to the A"s sayin "do you really want to put your own daughter to death? She needs your help, or she is writing you all off!"
Hence the switcheroo in their support. That is why they are on tv etc telling their collective cover stories, to win KC back.Look at them in court , sitting waiting for that b**** to look at them and give them a smile!
I can hear Baez sayin , KC turn around NOW and give your parents a smile!!You need them to save your *advertiser censored*!

Oh you can bet The A's are kickin themselves for lots of their statements.
I can just hear KC in jail tellin Baez."you can tell my family to *f* off. They are the ones that called police, told them I lied, stole money etc.
They are the ones that are going to put me to death! They are wastes, huge wastes"
And Baez running to the A"s sayin "do you really want to put your own daughter to death? She needs your help, or she is writing you all off!"
Hence the switcheroo in their support. That is why they are on tv etc telling their collective cover stories, to win KC back.Look at them in court , sitting waiting for that b**** to look at them and give them a smile!
I can hear Baez sayin , KC turn around NOW and give your parents a smile!!You need them to save your *advertiser censored*!

Well, maybe before JB runs over to the family KC has given him better incentives than even that to hand the family to elicit their cooperation.

I always remember RG's statement that when she lived with them KC told them stories about her family that were just incredible. We may have heard a few here ourselves. And CA in the jail interview is wondering where some neighbor may have heard that she, Cindy, had been in a mental institution. You can see on her face she suspects where that may have originated.

Whether these stories are real or more KC fabrications, I doubt if CA would like to see them used as a defense strategy and plastered in the headlines.

I believe that this family's sudden support of KC had as much to do with self-preservation as any concern for their daughter. This girl is a "spiteful little b**ch".

I really do feel that this is quite important, and so I created this thread to separate it out, but please feel free to move this if you feel it's inappropriate, mods.

Cindy said in her depo that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

HOWEVER - Caylee never mentioned Zanny's name - it was Cindy who asked Caylee - is that Zanny's dog?

And Caylee said "yes".

Do we have any photos, pics, info on any of KC's friends or any info on someone that Caylee could have visited that has a white, small dog?

For example - if Annie had a white dog, Annie could have been interchangeable with Zanny to little 2 year old Caylee.

Of course Cindy could have been lying about this, but if someone has a white dog that Caylee could have met, it would show AGAIN that there is no ZANNY.

Wasn't it the Anthonys who said Caylee never responded when they mentioned the name Zanny? Another Cindy Anthony fabrication.

Ok, my son is now the same age as Caylee was when this supposed conversation about the dog took place. I conducted a little sleuth experiment with my own darling boy. He has an average vocabulary for a child his age, not advanced or behind the curve.

I asked him " what do you know about dogs?" and he answered " where's the cute?" which is what he refers to 2 of our dogs as. ( we have a chihuahua, and a rottweiler puppy, and a red heeler or austrailian cattle dog. ) I asked him "whose dog is that, and pointed to the chihuahua", he responded " the cute" I asked him what color are the dogs?" He responded " woof". I asked him " what's this dogs name, and pointed to the rottweiler, he responded " oh so cute".

I hope this little experiement helps those of you without toddlers to understand what kinds of conversations they are capable of at this age. Every child is different, but I do not think any child at at that age could tell you she played with a white pomeranian that belonged to Zanny today.

Ok, my son is now the same age as Caylee was when this supposed conversation about the dog took place. I conducted a little sleuth experiment with my own darling boy. He has an average vocabulary for a child his age, not advanced or behind the curve.

I asked him " what do you know about dogs?" and he answered " where's the cute?" which is what he refers to 2 of our dogs as. ( we have a chihuahua, and a rottweiler puppy, and a red heeler or austrailian cattle dog. ) I asked him "whose dog is that, and pointed to the chihuahua", he responded " the cute" I asked him what color are the dogs?" He responded " woof". I asked him " what's this dogs name, and pointed to the rottweiler, he responded " oh so cute".

I hope this little experiement helps those of you without toddlers to understand what kinds of conversations they are capable of at this age. Every child is different, but I do not think any child at at that age could tell you she played with a white pomeranian that belonged to Zanny today.

AWWWWW..how adorable!

I agree. And don't forget that CA said that it may have been a mixed breed. So, I just couldn't imagine any child that age saying that they had played with a white pomeranian...or maybe it was mixed...but, it belong to Zanny. Zanny doesn't have a dog, because there is no Zanny. It's an invisidog, just perfect for invisiZanny. Wonder if she had anymore invisible animals?

I couldn't believe that in her depo Cindy said "If there's a dog, than there's a Zanny."

Wasn't it the Anthonys who said Caylee never responded when they mentioned the name Zanny? Another Cindy Anthony fabrication.

It was George ,during one of the LE or FBI videos ,who said Caylee never showed any recognition of the name Zanny. I don't think Cindy would EVER admit that.

I have 7 kids and also taught 2 and 3 year old preschool for many years. I totally agree with you.

I couldn't believe that in her depo Cindy said "If there's a dog, than there's a Zanny."

Yes, indeed, you know if there's a Christmas Present, there's a "Santa". And if there are Easter eggs, and on and on and on. . . .

Yes, indeed, you know if there's a Christmas Present, there's a "Santa". And if there are Easter eggs, and on and on and on. . . .

I think that the comment about the dog and it being "Zanny's"...is something that CA made up. Like mother, like daughter. They are both liars..IMO

For some reason it reminded me of LA saying that he believes EVERYTHING his sister says. I think that they are just throwing things against the wall, to see if something will stick. Whatever they can do, to help out poor, pitiful KC.

Thank you! That made me laugh! :blowkiss: I keep my 3 yo great-nephew, and he also has an average vocabulary and word usage. No way did Caylee tell CA that Zanny had a white pomeranian or anything else! (I mean really! There IS NO ZANNY!) But, I was floored by the comment that "if there is a dog, there must be a Zanny!" by CA. GMAB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88