2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy definitely appears to have changed from her original support of George and Cindy!! She has seeeeeen the light!!!!!

I think she's always been a little "suspect" of Cindy & her behavior but she continued to publicly support her in hopes that she would come back on her show & give another Interview.

Maybe the fact that Cindy is going on Oprah was the last straw

Did Zenaida sign her name "Gonzali" or was it signed that way by the Manager at Sawgrass?

Nancy's saying the twins are sick and she was up with them last night. :(

Caller asking if the A's would help the state, testify against Casey? RH: never.

NG says George and Cindy were sequestered from each other during the depos

I like how the lawyers on the panel all agree it is a stupid move becuase the Oprah show can be replayed in court to show any inconsistencies with their stories from day 1. Also asking why the lawyers are letting them ramble. They should be silenced.

I agree! Maybe Oprah will reconsider after Nancy's show tonight. Afterall she did cancel her Columbine 10th anniv. show today.

NG says George and Cindy were sequestered from each other during the depos

What about Casey's trial..?

If Cindy is on the states Witness list will she be able to sit in on Casey's trial?

And George too...???

Can the Judge order family members not to attens the trial..??

Did Zenaida sign her name "Gonzali" or was it signed that way by the Manager at Sawgrass?
The way it looked on the guest card was "C - Zenaida Gonzale". I think it was written on there by the Sawgrass staff. CA likes to make a big deal out of it though at the depo.

It was written Gonzale, as if someone (the manager?) wrote it and missed the S.

Also, it was speculated on another thread the C could have been a stumble, Zenaida misheard at first.

CA is making a big deal out of this when she forgets to list Zanny in her list of babysitters..... doh!

NG also asked the question of the attorneys just before break - "Will the Anthonys ever seek justice for Caylee?" One attorney said, "No, absolutely not."

NG gets it, and I don't see her being supportive of GA and CA

To my understanding, the office person at Sawgrass Apts filled out the form.
And the name was misspelled and a "C" was in front of the name which now CA uses to say "your name is C Zenaida Gonzoli" or something to that effect.

Now some of Casey's interrogation with LE. Also LE questioning JG, where he says he's supposed to have drowned Caylee in the pool, per the A's statements.

More of GA depo and when/what PI Casey would report to him. CA going into more detail about various "Zannys" the PI had been watching.

What about Casey's trial..?

If Cindy is on the states Witness list will she be able to sit in on Casey's trial?

And George too...???

Can the Judge order family members not to attens the trial..??

No............a witness can't be in the courtroom until after they testify

Nancy is wrong - she just said that they were sequestered from each other in the depos.
George was sitting right beside Cindy in her depo. He's even listed on the cover page of the transcript as another present party.

Show more of Cindy's depo - chomping away

The way it looked on the guest card was "C - Zenaida Gonzale". I think it was written on there by the Sawgrass staff. CA likes to make a big deal out of it though at the depo.

You are correct. And it was not "signed."

Oprah show says the Anthonys won't be paid for their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members