2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most flat, boring interview ever.

Cindy in puke-green color again (to support Casey, I assume)....digging her claws into George to be sure she controls him...

The questions weren't really hard, but you can see the wall Cindy throws up when she is confronted with any questions she doesn't like...gives the same answers "wait til the trial", "she was scared for our lives".... gave the "HELP ME" look to Brad when she felt cornered.

SO let me get this straight, Casey was MORE scared for her family's lives than the fact that HER DAUGHTER was with a kidnapper? Yeah right.

These people are unbelievable.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

One thing that struck me: when asked how they can reconcile all the evidence against Casey with their staunch belief that Casey is innocent (my wording) they were at a total loss for words. Both looked at BC who then did some double talk and didn't say anything at all. Tomorrow they will talk about what their new careers, er I mean, their foundation. What a crock.

I used to work for a non profit victims of crime foundation. It takes a lot of money... which means a LOT OF SUPPORTERS.

It won't get off the ground other than if they use their own monies. No one will want to attach their names, their businesses, anything to the likes of this nutcase train wreck of a family.

Again, CA is fooling herself to think she can UNDO anything by endearing herself. :rolleyes:

CA, you and your whole mess of a family belong in extensive therapy (maybe even jail IMO) - NOT attempting to start some ridiculous foundation. What about the REAL KILLER? Doesn't that bother you? :sick:

If they mention Kidfinders I hope the hostess is prepared enough to jump all over the founders problems with raising funds for Crimestoppers and all of their other hinky dealings.

:bang:

I think all questions have been discussed before air time! BC prolly made sure there was nothing being asked that would upset his clients as they are fragile you know!:rolleyes:Tomorrow will be more of the same with a transition into how the A's plan to carry on into the future. I can hear it now! C&G will unveil their future plans for their foundation and probably that they are doing it so Caylee's death will not have been in vain!! Oh Lord-Give me strength!!

Oh and Cindy and George said there was no indication prior to July 15th that anything was wrong. I wonder why Cindy consulted a counselor and was threatening to take custody of Caylee then.

also wonder why she sent la after her.......gee.....sounds like the FBI interview where kc didn't give her a chance to "spoil" Caylee----because kc bought everything.....

Did I just hear George say he confronted Casey on July 15th??? Thats new.

Interviewer asked George about seeing Casey during the 31 days. He denied he had seen her during that time. He said something about only seeing her on July 15 ???
Maybe I need to listen again?:confused:

Mmmm.

Did anyone get the sense that Cindy was starting to distance herself, in terms of who was responsible for the care of Caylee?

I know this may be out of left field, but could this I'm-just-the-grandmother / Casey-was-Caylee's-mum spin be to counter any defense plans to pin the tail on the grandma?

Okay, maybe not. As you were ....

I also noticed in Cindy's deposition that she mentioned something along those lines re KC being responsible for Caylee and now again today. I wonder if the A's are concerned that they might be charged with some sort of neglect of a child for not calling 911 when they hadn't seen, or spoken to Caylee for a month. I wish they would be.

also wonder why she sent la after her.......gee.....sounds like the FBI interview where kc didn't give her a chance to "spoil" Caylee----because kc bought everything.....

BOLD by me...
With stolen money from Grandma & friends. Whatever.

TY for all those posting info here, I cannot stomach to watch the clip at all.

For those of us who can't watch, could someone please elaborate on just what George said about confronting KC.

TYKIA
I watched the You tube video to hear this....
He said that he saw KC on 7/15 and confronted her and wanted to know where KC had been and KC told him what she had told CA.

I think this is new - I haven't heard this before. Has anyone else?

I didn't even bother watching, I knew it would be a fluff piece, purely to counteract the craziness and hostility on the ZG depos and to taint the jury pool.
I'm sure the interviewer was supplied with a long list of subjects and questions from their attorney that the As would not and could not answer, due to the upcoming trial.

So, tomorrow they're going to talk about what the A's are doing to help other people in similar situations? Oh barf. What a scam. And I am so sick of George whining about how tough HE has it with everyone picking on him... what about how Caylee suffered unspeakable terror in her last moments at the hand of her mother?

I so agree with you. I might steal your comment and add it to my signature. It's exactly how I feel. Poor widdle George is being picked on by all the mean people. What about your granddaughter, GA? What about her?

Yep, you'd think they would be screaming for someone, anyone to look for the "real" killer. But, no, they just say Casey is innocent. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for it to air in central time.

with others they at least said/hinted that they were still searching for the "real killer"---:furious:--these people just want to promise of the trial....same bs different day.....we've been promised this big thing at the trial for how long now?????

I would love them to ask what about Adji (hopefully spelt that little guys name right) during one of these attempts to bolster there agenda in helping kids....they have never made it there--only the ones where all the big tv peeps were----if you are going to affiliate with some organization that finds kids......DO SOMETHING BESIDES TALK---:furious::furious:

And of course, one could also ask why Cindy phoned a friend of Casey's and called her a sociopath BEFORE July 15...or was it the 16th? Oh and while she still thought Caylee might be with 'the nanny,' before she couldn't be found, wonder why Cindy was telling strangers like Amy and TonE that KC would rob them blind. I mean now she's saying everything was copacetic. Before, she was putting desperate messages on Myspace and disparaging her daughter to friends and strangers alike. It just doesn't add up, Cyn.

Mmmm.

Did anyone get the sense that Cindy was starting to distance herself, in terms of who was responsible for the care of Caylee?

I know this may be out of left field, but could this I'm-just-the-grandmother / Casey-was-Caylee's-mum spin be to counter any defense plans to pin the tail on the grandma?

Okay, maybe not. As you were ....

LOL, I think you're on to something! Jose IS getting their phone records...

CBS must feel like they've been duped. I doubt they got their money's worth. It was a non-eventful interview. It was a waste, a huge waste of everyone's time. I must say, I'm surprised that their attorney, BC is hanging in there.

I watched the You tube video to hear this....
He said that he saw KC on 7/15 and confronted her and wanted to know where KC had been and KC told him what she had told CA.

I think this is new - I haven't heard this before. Has anyone else?

I never heard this before either. Could this have been mentioned so that the all important 6/24 gas can confrontation would take a back seat. I think that the A's would want everyone to forget about 6/24 (too much hink around it) and replace it with something that will put George in a better light. Also, it would act as verification for Cindy and Lee's statements. As I recall, George came home from work while Cindy was on the 911 call, is he saying that is when he confronted KC? He wouldn't have had much time, LE must have been swarming the house in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther