2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anybody 'in the know' this interview was another pile of nothing. I am starting to appreciate NG continuing to play the videos of depos and LE interviews so everyone sees how much they really helped and cooperated.

"We want the truth," says Cindy but have to wait to see everything come out in trial.

Cindy doesn't understand why Casey didn't report Caylee missing. "She was afraid." Casey feared for all their lives.

If KC was so afraid that it prevented her from informing LE or her parents that her child was missing, then there is someone VERY dangerous still walking the streets.

The family are obviously no longer afraid of this person(s) because they have never asked that (s)he be sought and caught.

If this person can kill an innocent child, then killing the rest of the family should be a concern.

Has anyone requested 'witness protection'?
No they requested immunity.

BTW - since KC hasn't told her parents about this fearful person (or we'd have heard about it) then it can't be used as a defence at trial UNLESS Casey takes the stand. No-one else knows the details.

Taking the stand would be a gift to the SA.

I never heard this before either. Could this have been mentioned so that the all important 6/24 gas can confrontation would take a back seat. I think that the A's would want everyone to forget about 6/24 (too much hink around it) and replace it with something that will put George in a better light. Also, it would act as verification for Cindy and Lee's statements. As I recall, George came home from work while Cindy was on the 911 call, is he saying that is when he confronted KC? He wouldn't have had much time, LE must have been swarming the house in short order.

Isn't it strange that George never mentioned this confrontation in any of his LE/FBI interviews (at least none that I have read/heard) Did he just remember this important fact now, after all this time?

So, tomorrow they're going to talk about what the A's are doing to help other people in similar situations? Oh barf. What a scam. And I am so sick of George whining about how tough HE has it with everyone picking on him... what about how Caylee suffered in her last moments?

Please, they can't even help themselves. A bunch of grown @zz adults all too "scared" to face what poor baby Caylee was fed to.

BS.:furious:

Hey, Painter, they have calmed down---CA is still hangin on tight to GA's hand (probably, habit by now). BC looks more relaxed. The A's are NOT chewing gum, so I take it that they have been told by somebody that what the bolgs are harping on. Their voices have calmed down bunches----soft even. No ugly faces----ready for a fight looks. No jumping into attack mode. They are still side-stepping but in a calmer voice. GA looks the same to me.

Yup, somebody finally got thru to them. They are gittin ready for the big boat ride.

CA------No red flags??? Bull

Yeah but see, it's like this.... The Anthony's were LOOKING for red flags all over Orlando during those 31 days. Lee headed out to clubs to look for KC. Cindy was Myspacing a sad tale after joining Myspace hoping to reach KC. George was tailing Casey (even though he now says he wasn't.) Cindy was calling around trying to find her, telling at least one friend that KC was a sociopath. I believe she said she went to Universal to track down her daughter. She'd probably gone to a councelor who'd advised her to throw out KC and get custody of Caylee. But, hey, no red flags here. (No rose colored pieces of cloth.) They never found any. They also didn't find their daughter or their grandaughter during that period. There is a whole lot of evidence that things weren't normal and all happy, the way the Anthony's are now trying to paint things, and that there was a BIG problem, which the Anthony's don't want us to believe.

Isn't it strange that George never mentioned this confrontation in any of his LE/FBI interviews (at least none that I have read/heard) Did he just remember this important fact now, after all this time?

The Script is rewritten daily.

So these interviews are about changing thier image. The depos were bad. Also these interviews are now about not commenting on certain things and sticking to prepared safe answers.

Well it seems they got the message.

The follow up question was followed by, we don't want to jeoparize the trial, it will all be told then. We want the truth..

Haven't watched it yet, but I would think a good (safe) question would be "have you laid Caylee to rest".

I don't understand this?? Why are they keeping her in a paper box?

Peace,

Melanie

Haven't watched it yet, but I would think a good (safe) question would be "have you laid Caylee to rest".

I don't understand this?? Why are they keeping her in a paper box?

Peace,

Melanie

They ain't gonna lay her to rest. Her ashes are in the jewelry they picked out fore the memorial-----member, thats when GA got all depressed? And the rest of her ashes are probably inside the Teddy Bear that we saw at the memorial. Not saying anythang bad about the ash-jewelry. To each his own.

Did not watch the interview but read it online.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/22/earlyshow/main4961225.shtml?tag=topHome;topStories

Here's a weird statement with respect to GA's comment about his suicide attempt.

"Said negative things in such a way that I'm going to protect my family no matter what."

How is suicide a way to protect his family?

And what's with these people? NO NO defense of Caylee no matter who killed her... Your statement did not include Caylee GA! :mad:

PS: I don't come here often but I must live under a rock. I have to be the only human alive that did not know until today that prosecution is now seeking death penalty. :clap:

Well, I can honestly say I don't think that interview affected the jury pool in any way. I still think she did it, nothing could convince me otherwise. I also think they know she did it. Do you want justice for Caylee or leniency for your daughter, something along those lines, she says she wants the truth. I don't see that coming anytime soon.

George said that the trial's a year away and her defense team will do what they have to do when asked about a plea. He didn't say she wouldn't take one. CA said she wouldn't admit to something she didn't do. I am sure she knows that because I don't think KC ever admitted anything to anyone with her little half-truths and misstatements.

Ok, enough ranting...I don't think they hurt KC today unlike the depositions. But I don't think they helped her either. It just looked like a scene from a TV movie with bad actors.

Hey, Painter, they have calmed down---CA is still hangin on tight to GA's hand (probably, habit by now). BC looks more relaxed. The A's are NOT chewing gum, so I take it that they have been told by somebody that what the bolgs are harping on. Their voices have calmed down bunches----soft even. No ugly faces----ready for a fight looks. No jumping into attack mode. They are still side-stepping but in a calmer voice. GA looks the same to me.

Yup, somebody finally got thru to them. They are gittin ready for the big boat ride.

Thank you kindly, MAMABEAR. Your description was excellent! Wonder if CA and GA can keep up the new attitude. Guess as long as no one asks the important questions, they can continue to spin. (sigh)

Nope, but it appeared to me that her eyes were swollen.

She was probably awake all night crying because Oprah kicked her to the curb,:clap:
Her and George were very, very nervous, the interview was horrible!
The way that interviewer was almost whispering her questions.....gimme a break!:rolleyes:
Tomorrow will be the hard sell for their new tax free careers in the missing child business.:furious:

Will someone please tell me what has to happen for these people to be arrested for the crimes they have committed? They should both be behind bars...they have broken the law, tampered with evidence, given false statements while under oath, and concealed evidence pertaining to the murder of Caylee with regard to the location of her remains. What in the h3ll is it going to take to see them finally arrested?

Cindy and George need to go back to their day jobs. Their upcoming new careers of Missing children won't fly.

I won't watch the early show tomorrow, regarding the new foundation.
I think Cindy held back anger when she was asked about her "IT smells like a damn dead body" call to 9-1-1. She pursed her lips and stared at the lawyer.

Did anyone take a count on how many times Cindy said,
"You Know"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads