2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA and GA, all your energy and intelligence are spent on spinning lies that NO ONE ELSE believes except yourself, and you can't even keep track of all the lies that you have told.

Jose and Brad don't even believe them.

Don't worry, they are well-recorded so that they can be replayed for you during the trial.

What a waste, a HUGE WASTE.

She was probably awake all night crying because Oprah kicked her to the curb,:clap:
Her and George were very, very nervous, the interview was horrible!
The way that interviewer was almost whispering her questions.....gimme a break!:rolleyes:
Tomorrow will be the hard sell for their new tax free careers in the missing child business.:furious:

Today was an introduction to the kinder, gentler A's. Tomorrow comes the real reason for the CBS (and attempted Oprah) appearances. $$$ and how to get it. I wonder if Larry King will have them back.

Hey, Painter, they have calmed down---CA is still hangin on tight to GA's hand (probably, habit by now). BC looks more relaxed. The A's are NOT chewing gum, so I take it that they have been told by somebody that what the bolgs are harping on. Their voices have calmed down bunches----soft even. No ugly faces----ready for a fight looks. No jumping into attack mode. They are still side-stepping but in a calmer voice. GA looks the same to me.

Yup, somebody finally got thru to them. They are gittin ready for the big boat ride.

Respectfully disagreeing with you Mamabear and I agree with all your posts. :blowkiss:

I think they're combative attitudes and demands is most likely what caused Oprah to cancel out on them. I don't think they've changed 1 bit.

I do think their lawyer seriously put them in their place after the absolute disgrace of a depo though. Which is now why we see the 'fake' Anthony's.

There was a motive for todays calculated actions on their part. Maybe LE is considering a harder stance with them and potential charges??? One can wish.

Respectfully disagreeing with you Mamabear and I agree with all your posts. :blowkiss:

I think they're combative attitudes and demands is most likely what caused Oprah to cancel out on them. I don't think they've changed 1 bit.

I do think their lawyer seriously put them in their place after the absolute disgrace of a depo though. Which is now why we see the 'fake' Anthony's.

There was a motive for todays calculated actions on their part. Maybe LE is considering a harder stance with them and potential charges??? One can wish.

Bolded by me....
Oh God, I pray this is the case. Charge them with something, please! :praying:

Mmmm.

Did anyone get the sense that Cindy was starting to distance herself, in terms of who was responsible for the care of Caylee?

I know this may be out of left field, but could this I'm-just-the-grandmother / Casey-was-Caylee's-mum spin be to counter any defense plans to pin the tail on the grandma?

Okay, maybe not. As you were ....

That is what I was going to post about... as low-keyed as they tried to be in the interview, that right there struck me, big time. It really feels like she is distancing herself from Caylee... it validates my thought that Caylee really has no one in the family being a voice for her. It is heartbreaking... :(

Haven't watched it yet, but I would think a good (safe) question would be "have you laid Caylee to rest".

I don't understand this?? Why are they keeping her in a paper box?

Peace,

Melanie

Huh?They had a private service and a public memorial.Caylee was cremated.

Thanks------Maybe it was OW who told em no gum. LMAO

I don't think they have changed either-----just a mask. Gonna be different back home on the stand in court. Maybe it was BC finally got thru to them (for the time being).

Bold----> Hope you are right about this one-fersure. Either that or the big boat ride. -------> Be nice CA or you will have to stay home. LMAO

I sure hope they go to jail. Guess Mall can feed the dogs. Or BC. Or M. Bart OMG-----maybe LP could feed the dogs. LMAo

bold,me
fake Anthonys...............:rolling::floorlaugh:

Since tomorrow the A's are going to explain how they are helping other families in similar situations. I would love to tell the A's what sweet, precious Caylee went through in what were probably her last moments of life as the duct tape was placed across her mouth. Since I was in a similar situation, having duct tape placed across my eyes and mouth by my kidnapper, Caylee first felt the stickiness of the tape on her lips and nose. She was probably trying to breathe and hyper ventilated just a bit because it is almost impossible to catch her breathe. The smell of the glue on the tape is overwhelming as it goes past your throat and into your lungs. Hopefully, Caylee was able to move her mouth a little so that some of the tape would loosen so she could get a little bit of fresh air. Unfortunately, because of the out come I doubt that her tiny lips could loosen anything and she died. Shame on the A's and how about concentrating on justice for your granddaughter who suffered a fate that you can not even imagine going through. I couldn't even watch the video of the A's interview, they have no compassion for what Caylee went through it is all about what they went through. Guess what, I don't care what they went through! My only concern is justice for Caylee.

Huh?They had a private service and a public memorial.Caylee was cremated.

I think the poster meant was that they've left Caylee's remains / ashes in some cold lonely place just sitting there.

So, tomorrow they're going to talk about what the A's are doing to help other people in similar situations? Oh barf. What a scam. And I am so sick of George whining about how tough HE has it with everyone picking on him... what about how Caylee suffered unspeakable terror in her last moments at the hand of her mother?

Mmmm.

Did anyone get the sense that Cindy was starting to distance herself, in terms of who was responsible for the care of Caylee?

I know this may be out of left field, but could this I'm-just-the-grandmother / Casey-was-Caylee's-mum spin be to counter any defense plans to pin the tail on the grandma?

Okay, maybe not. As you were ....

Yep, Cindy might as well as waved a big red flag while she made that stoopid remark! It sure is a huge contrast to her myspace posting , My Caylee is Missing!
Cindy better stock up on Depends because she is gonna need them when the Prosecutor gets her lying rear on the stand!

I just watched the show, thank you Patty for the link. If the A's had acted this way from the begining, I think people may have a different opinion of them. They were calm, soft spoken, looked to BC if there was a question they didn't feel comfortable answering. They for once seemed to act like normal people. Too bad we all know how they really are.

One thing that jumped out at me was they really didn't seem to be screaming that KC is innocent. To me, they came across as they would love their daughter know matter what but they want the truth. When asked if they would want KC punished if they found out she did it, the answer was they will have to wait and see what happens not they know she is innocent so that question is moot.

They either are really good actors, which is very possible, or maybe they are starting to come around...or is that just wishful thinking?

The green could indicate that KC is "green with envy" at seeing their new celebrity status while she sits in a dingy cell stuffing herself with cheese doodles; or

Has KC gone "green around the gills" since the DP was put back on the table.

Or the Irish Travelers took Caylee

How can they honestly be helping other people with missing/murdered children, when they, themselves, have yet to start helping Caylee.

Could there be a document dump in the near future? I'm thinking they went to CBS (and lost Oprah) because they know something's about to break.

I just watched the show, thank you Patty for the link. If the A's had acted this way from the begining, I think people may have a different opinion of them. They were calm, soft spoken, looked to BC if there was a question they didn't feel comfortable answering. They for once seemed to act like normal people. Too bad we all know how they really are.

One thing that jumped out at me was they really didn't seem to be screaming that KC is innocent. To me, they came across as they would love their daughter know matter what but they want the truth. When asked if they would want KC punished if they found out she did it, the answer was they will have to wait and see what happens not they know she is innocent so that question is moot.

They either are really good actors, which is very possible, or maybe they are starting to come around...or is that just wishful thinking?

My vote is wishful thinking...something I personally have given up doing when it comes to this whole family. They'll give me tidbits of hope that they finally care more about Caylee than Casey. Sadly then, they always seem to have snatch backed my hope with some ridicoulous statement or action. We saw who they REALLY are in those depos a week ago...angry, hostile, argumentative, perceiving themselves as superior victims of the lawyers, police, the public and even the innocent people their own daughter (who they doggedly support) sucked into this horrible mess. IMO, they are the people we saw sneering and snarling, telling one of their daughter's innocent victims that she's not a '10,' telling her lawyer in front of her that her experiences, the damage done to her good name, as a result of their daughter were frivolous and nothing to be upset about. I look at them and I look at KC. Said before, say it again. Chick didn't wander far from the chicken coop.

I may just go to Hell for this (I will pray later!) but my secret little hope is that CBS looks at any comments they receive about this SHAM of an exclusive interview and tell the A's that the second part of their interview will not be necessary, and to haul their arses back to Orlando.
I do not want to hear about the foundation, KFN or any other nonsense that falls from their lips. It is all tainted, in my opinion. The best thing they coulkd do for a family with a missing child is to STAY AWAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get