2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no fear, these people will be chewed up and spit out byt the prosecutors at trial. There are so many tapes of conflicting statements that they do not stand a chance to spin at trial.

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

There is no logic ;) She's been pretty drugged up (anxiety I would assume/perhaps depression) -- which could cause her to not remember what she said last week...or even yesterday. That's the only logic I can provide.

IMHO I think the pros is going to have a field day with Cindy once she gets on the stand. We all know they're taking notes in the background!

Best,

The Anthony's need to go back to their day-jobs instead of day-dreaming about morphing into legitimate advocates for crime victims.

I just watched the interview. This has nothing to do with trying to raise reasonable doubt-it's all about the A's trying to gain sympathy,imo.

Cindy said she doesn't know what happened, but yet, she proclaims KC's innocence.

I watched the Early Show interview and then rewatched it a few times on the Orlando Sentinel website. Cindy and George certainly are a lot more calm then they were in their civil depos and certainly much more likeable. Maybe the DP put back on the table has subdued them.

Of course this is the media spin tour, I never expected it to be anything but. Why does anyone think that George and Cindy are going to be lobbed hardballs on a talk show anyway? The Anthonys are "the get" and every media outlet wants to talk to them exclusively. So Oprah decided to cancel because they were no longer going to be an exclusive on her show. So what? The Anthonys don't need Oprah to spin doctor their case.

If Cindy and George have had any media coaching, well good for them. They certainly needed it!

I watched the Early Show interview and then rewatched it a few times on the Orlando Sentinel website. Cindy and George certainly are a lot more calm then they were in their civil depos and certainly much more likeable. Maybe the DP put back on the table has subdued them.

Of course this is the media spin tour, I never expected it to be anything but. Why does anyone think that George and Cindy are going to be lobbed hardballs on a talk show anyway? The Anthonys are "the get" and every media outlet wants to talk to them exclusively. So Oprah decided to cancel because they were no longer going to be an exclusive on her show. So what? The Anthonys don't need Oprah to spin doctor their case.

If Cindy and George have had any media coaching, well good for them. They certainly needed it!

I only watched it on the website. I didn't want to make CBS's sponsors proud. I'm still annoyed that CBS invited them in the first place!

The Anthony's need to go back to their day-jobs instead of day-dreaming about morphing into legitimate advocates for crime victims.

If they've already earned the mass amount of money NG was spewing out the other night, they have zero motivation to go back to any normal job ever. Caylee has become their meal ticket. It didn't even phase them when that poor baby's skull was found, they chowed down their crabcakes the very same night she was found. :mad: It doesn't bother them to earn money from her murder either.

As for this fantasyland advocate? They've been run off by any 'true' victims they've already tried to help. I can't see anyone giving them the time of day or any legitimate foundation placing their names with the A's. Not gonna happen...

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

In Cindy's own head, she thinks it's okay. Remember during her depo when she was confronted with a few of her conflicting statements her pat answer seemed to be: "That's what I thought then."

The A's were true to form this morning. They appeared to be setting the stage for their interview tomorrow, of discussing their new foundation. These softball questions had to be asked to try and show the A's as grieveing, caring, parents first and grandparents second. If the A's feel they address GA's issues on nation wide TV, they can harness in sympathy and praises, for recieveing psychiatric help that seemed to cure him (in GA's own words) of "Not wanting to live alie anymore" Now that the A's have addressed the yuk they can move own to discussing their $Greener pastures to move forward in life, using the facade of helping other missing children. It appears to me that the A's will play this behavior out till the end as their daughter has stated she is doing. This is the one way it appears the A's will be able to live themselves married or not married.

The ONLY THING they are interested in is promoting that foundation to collect some more BLOOD MONEY and today was just to get people lined up for donations after tomorrow's show. They are setting up their NEW SCAM.

:yawn:
I am just tired of hearing from them unless they're under oath, when their statements can be used for perjury charges...
Naturally, I won't be watching tomorrow.

LAMEST. EXCUSE. EVER. :behindbar

Just like the big news conferences with new info that NEVER came.
If there was any way they could prove KC was innocent ,she wouldn't be sitting in jail right now.They would not wait another year until the trial to show proof.

No worries - at first glance I really did think it was the same shirt. I think green is her new color. Who's paying for all these new clothes is what I'd like to know. Both must be on disability or something. Or, maybe the show gave her a new shirt. Nah - it's probably coming from the cash rolling in huh?

It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since this saga started :(

Best,

Cindy calls it the almost Casey / Caylee fund but I'm first!
Since Casey has so much money rolling into her fund / she doesn't need it.

No worries - at first glance I really did think it was the same shirt. I think green is her new color. Who's paying for all these new clothes is what I'd like to know. Both must be on disability or something. Or, maybe the show gave her a new shirt. Nah - it's probably coming from the cash rolling in huh?

It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since this saga started :(

Best,

According to NG, they have collected over half million dollars, so they should be able to afford some decent clothes, unlike what they wear. I did notice all those new diamonds Cindy is sporting. What a shame they are all covered in LITTLE CAYLEE'S BLOOD........

Just like the big news conferences with new info that NEVER came.
If there was any way they could prove KC was innocent ,she wouldn't be sitting in jail right now.They would not wait another year until the trial to show proof.

They DON'T want her out ~~ Just like they didn't want the body found so they could keep collecting money..........this is all about BLOOD MONEY!!

I only watched it on the website. I didn't want to make CBS's sponsors proud. I'm still annoyed that CBS invited them in the first place!

isn't cbs early show the lowest rated one?????:waitasec:

As sick as it is, I typed it.:crazy:

Hahahah I didn't even get what you meant.... I need to put in my siggy... I can't spell and I don't have time for spell check! hahahha

what about the day with the "here's your f... gas cans" quote, GEORGE?

ya know---after listening to several of those interviews......he makes an exception over using the "f" word----but has he ever listened to the potty mouths of his family???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo