2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watched it on the website. I didn't want to make CBS's sponsors proud. I'm still annoyed that CBS invited them in the first place!
...and I, for one, will not be watching the follow up. The entire interview was pointless.

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

Cindy has done nothing but add nails to Casey's coffin from day one. Based on Cindy's behavior, I do not think the jury will have a hard time believing Casey was a cold, un feeling killer. Cindy & George have pretty much given the middle finger to LE & think nothing of not being truthful under oath. Regardless of how many interviews are shown, they say the comments are out of context. They said what they said & I think the interviews with LE speak volumes. It is crystal clear where Casey learned to lie & learned not to love. You can bet Cindy wishes she had never called 911 to flex her muscle with KC. I sincerely believe had she not & they discovered Kc had killed Caylee they would have found a way to cover it up or plant the body at a friends. They could have used this as a chance to educate everyone on what to look for, the signs of a breakdown to help save other children's life. IMO, their behavior has nothing to do with loving KC or believing in her. It has everything to do with this entire thing being just a messy incident that screwed up their life, let's just forget the entire thing. It is sad only strangers are advocating for Caylee. Cindy & George might have well just threw Caylee out like trash for all they seem to care. I hope they are charged for every single lie they have told & spend a very long time in jail.

It baffles me that NO ONE in this family has love Caylee enough to take a stand for Caylee!! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

According to NG, they have collected over half million dollars, so they should be able to afford some decent clothes, unlike what they wear. I did notice all those new diamonds Cindy is sporting. What a shame they are all covered in LITTLE CAYLEE'S BLOOD........
I noticed all of her "bling" too, I wondered about that (since she isn't working... and she's "grieving" and all).

you know .....the trial....is going to be very interesting....i wonder if the A's are acting like this....differnt in all the interviews, acting crazy....and telling differnt spins on things....so they wont have to testify in the trial....

IMO they will have to be super drugged up to act this way at the trial, the state will not be holding back on the tough questions and they will have to answer them.

Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says
7:36 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

"She feared for all of our lives,'' Cindy Anthony said. Anthony didn't explain why her family may have been in danger.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

:waitasec::confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:
H E L L O ~~~~~~~~~ If you are in fear ~ F E A R ~ for someone's
life... in danger.... H E L L O ~ ~ ~ Tell the person.....
W A T C H ~~~ OUT ! ! ! ! DANGER !!! L@@K Out !!!!

*** :woohoo:HIRE A BODY GUARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

What are these people thinking.....:confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:
:furious:

when someone *** Fears for their life ~ or the Life of another...
you seek ~~~ SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP !!!!
can you say.................... LE ~ F B I ! ! ! :bang::bang::bang:

Or else GO UNDERGROUND>>>>

P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GA/CA get REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
JMO
God Bless
jjgram
:rolleyes:

********** Perhaps you think I am Dramatic ! ?:clap:
Well.............. Yes I am..... Thank you .... I would be
even more so ... If My Granddaughter was/ Kiddnapped/Killed
and if my daughter was in danger/arrested/ accused of murder/
E T C............
I would be EVEN MORE DRAMATIC ~~~ BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I would be L @ @ K I N G for the REAL MURDERER ! ! ! :furious:

The only thing I thought worth noting was Cindy's explaining how she was "only the grandmother", but then went on to say how she was looking forward to Caylee turning 3 and all the things she was planning on being able to do with her. There wasn't a whole lot of "we" in that statement IMO. It might have been nice for her to talk about all the things Casey had planned for her own daughter. The "she was a good mother" is wearing thin.

Cindy has done nothing but add nails to Casey's coffin from day one. Based on Cindy's behavior, I do not think the jury will have a hard time believing Casey was a cold, un feeling killer. Cindy & George have pretty much given the middle finger to LE & think nothing of not being truthful under oath. Regardless of how many interviews are shown, they say the comments are out of context. They said what they said & I think the interviews with LE speak volumes. It is crystal clear where Casey learned to lie & learned not to love. You can bet Cindy wishes she had never called 911 to flex her muscle with KC. I sincerely believe had she not & they discovered Kc had killed Caylee they would have found a way to cover it up or plant the body at a friends. They could have used this as a chance to educate everyone on what to look for, the signs of a breakdown to help save other children's life. IMO, their behavior has nothing to do with loving KC or believing in her. It has everything to do with this entire thing being just a messy incident that screwed up their life, let's just forget the entire thing. It is sad only strangers are advocating for Caylee. Cindy & George might have well just threw Caylee out like trash for all they seem to care. I hope they are charged for every single lie they have told & spend a very long time in jail.
I have wondered also from time to time if CA had it all to do over again...if she would NOT call 911 when Caylee was missing, and she would have helped KC cover it all up.... I think she REGRETS calling 911. And GA... I think he would have been right there beside the both of them doing whatever they told him to do. That just my opinion and I may be altogether wrong, but... I don't think so.

It was interesting when CA was asked, if KC did do this should she be punished or should she get mercy because she is your daughter.

CA could not bring herself to respond and simply said we will have to wait for the trial.

I am convinced that no matter how guilty KC is proven to be, CA will NEVER publicly admit that KC did it or that, KC should be punished and, she will claim KC was framed by LE who went after her -- CA will state there will be appeals and it will be proven that KC is innocent at appeal.

Likewise, KC will NEVER admit anything, she did not do this, she would never do this and, will go to her grave claiming her innocence. Even if there was a video showing the act.

Have no fear, these people will be chewed up and spit out byt the prosecutors at trial. There are so many tapes of conflicting statements that they do not stand a chance to spin at trial.

I for one can't wait. I can just see them now " you ask me that one more time & I am walking out." " I am not answering that." "dont you dare refer to my grand daughters remains." " KC might have been a thieving tramp who drugged her daughter, but she is young and should have more babies, be given another chance." It is very tempting to go to Orlando to watch them in action.

I also noticed in Cindy's deposition that she mentioned something along those lines re KC being responsible for Caylee and now again today. I wonder if the A's are concerned that they might be charged with some sort of neglect of a child for not calling 911 when they hadn't seen, or spoken to Caylee for a month. I wish they would be.

CA states that she was not worried about Caylee because she was with her Mother, KC. However.....

1. KC had NEVER been away for a prolonged period with Caylee,
2. CA never got to speak to Caylee ever ... hinky meter after a few days
3. KC always claimed Caylee was with the nanny
4. KC made some arrangements to meet but never turned up, baiting CA
5. etc

This was NOT a 'normal' Caylee is with her Mother period where you would not be worried, so many excuses, so many lies, it is obvious that CA was freaked out on July 3 even since she sent LA to search for KC and wrote the MySpace.

Something is wrong .... you cannot claim normalcy it won't fly with a Jury.

I have wondered also from time to time if CA had it all to do over again...if she would NOT call 911 when Caylee was missing, and she would have helped KC cover it all up.... I think she REGRETS calling 911. And GA... I think he would have been right there beside the both of them doing whatever they told him to do. That just my opinion and I may be altogether wrong, but... I don't think so.

Oh yeah, I think that's exactly how it would have gone. She just thought she was flexing muscle with KC & very quickly learned it wasnt a joke.

Approximately 8:35 into the tape.

Bold-faced lie from the woman in the green shirt.

No, there was never a red flag until July 15th.

Cindy - you have stated in sworn interviews to the FBI and OCSO, as well as in your hand-written statement on July 15th that for "2-1/2 weeks" prior to July 15th Casey was telling you her and Caylee were in Jacksonville.

YOU CALLED FUSION ULTRA LOUNGE TWICE ON THE NIGHT OF JULY 3RD. You had Lee go to the Dragon Room on July 3rd.

You know damned well that you already knew that Casey was not where she said she was, and that she was not doing what she said she was doing. THAT is what led to your July 3rd myspace writing because you had found the myspace/facebook/photobucket pictures and you saw what a skanky lifestyle KC was leading, and you had no idea who was watching your granddaughter while your tramp of a daughter hot-bodied her way around the bar circuit.

"Cindy-lie number 2515"...unless I missed some.

I for one can't wait. I can just see them now " you ask me that one more time & I am walking out." " I am not answering that." "dont you dare refer to my grand daughters remains." " KC might have been a thieving tramp who drugged her daughter, but she is young and should have more babies, be given another chance." It is very tempting to go to Orlando to watch them in action.
How many times did he threaten to walk out.....and then stay? **sigh** Such an act.

I haven't had time to watch the interview, but I agree with previous posters that in hindsight Cindy, I'm sure, would NOT have called LE. The entire Anthony family would have just covered up Caylee's disappearance and murder. They all seem absolutely furious that society would want to punish their family member when they believe it's solely their responsibility for handling such matters. \
It also seems all that gushing about how much they supposedly loved Caylee was all just a bunch of hooey. It infuriates me how NO ONE in her family is demanding justice for her. In the end, Casey has won. In my opinion, Casey partly killed Caylee because she was jealous of her and the love she was getting from her family. She took the spotlight off of Casey. Although, I also think Casey killed Caylee because she was tired of being a mother and just wanted a carefree lifestyle. And I also think it was just icing on top of the cake that it would devastate her Mother. Bottom line Casey accomplished what she set out to do. She took back the love her family had for Caylee and now it's directed back to her. They tossed Caylee aside for Casey and I bet nothing has made her happier.

CA states that she was not worried about Caylee because she was with her Mother, KC. However.....

1. KC had NEVER been away for a prolonged period with Caylee,
2. CA never got to speak to Caylee ever ... hinky meter after a few days
3. KC always claimed Caylee was with the nanny
4. KC made some arrangements to meet but never turned up, baiting CA
5. etc

This was NOT a 'normal' Caylee is with her Mother period where you would not be worried, so many excuses, so many lies, it is obvious that CA was freaked out on July 3 even since she sent LA to search for KC and wrote the MySpace.

Something is wrong .... you cannot claim normalcy it won't fly with a Jury.

along with after getting the car---DEMANDING to see Caylee----

Approximately 8:35 into the tape.

Bold-faced lie from the woman in the green shirt.

Cindy - you have stated in sworn interviews to the FBI and OCSO, as well as in your hand-written statement on July 15th that for "2-1/2 weeks" prior to July 15th Casey was telling you her and Caylee were in Jacksonville.

YOU CALLED FUSION ULTRA LOUNGE TWICE ON THE NIGHT OF JULY 3RD. You had Lee go to the Dragon Room on July 3rd.

You know damned well that you already knew that Casey was not where she said she was, and that she was not doing what she said she was doing. THAT is what led to your July 3rd myspace writing because you had found the myspace/facebook/photobucket pictures and you saw what a skanky lifestyle KC was leading, and you had no idea who was watching your granddaughter while your tramp of a daughter hot-bodied her way around the bar circuit.

"Cindy-lie number 2515"...unless I missed some.
Oh my gosh, I love that sig with her face and those eyes!!! LOL!!!!!

Can they be questioned about any of these public statements in court with respect to their inconsistencies?
I agree with the esteemed poster who said these public appearances are good for the prosecution to study.

One thing I would like to point out: It shows that GA and CA can control their behavior and emotions, they often just CHOOSE NOT TO. That means their bad behavior cannot be excused by "they are grieving" etc. They just choose to be nasty to certain people under certain circumstances.

Also, it baffles me that Casey could not give any information because it would endanger Caylee and the family, yet she broadcast the full name of the kidnapper, where she was from, her mother and sister's name etc. Why don't the interviewers ever get that question out there????

I never thought I'd give O.J. any credit, but at least he said he as gonna try and find the REAL KILLER(s).

The Anthonys cannot redeem themselves. They are in for a big let down after the trial and sentencing. Back to a very dismal reality where even their families want nothing to do with them. Casey will have stripped them of everything - so yeah Cindy, she already has robbed you blind.

Sorry for spelling errors. Brain goes faster than fingers and finger hits send faster than brain can say, "wait!".

I just feel it necessary to express my gratitude for all the fine people on here. The views and research that is being done with the exchange of these are certainly an asset to this site~ I wish everyday that shows such as JVM, Early Show, NG, etc would dedicate a whole show just for the members here to ask questions! A show such as this would certainly wake up the public! Thank you all again!

Thanks for sharing your story. I can't imagine the horror you or Caylee felt during her final minutes. I hope you can call NG and explain what it feels like to have duct tape placed over your mouth. Sometimes the heinous part of this murder gets lost with all of GA/CA's drama.

As for the interview, I can't believe the As continually spout off about THEIR pain. They never mention the horror and suffering that Caylee felt in her final minutes or the things she'll never experience (school, college, marriage, etc). They've never once begged for justice or the real killer to be found. "The truth will come out at trial" is nonsense. George admitted the trial was a year away. GA/CA are members of an organization to find missing children but they are willing to wait a YEAR for the truth. All the while a crazy baby killer is on the lose. I really wish these interviewers would ask real questions like, why wait a year for the truth to come out? The perp may kill more children? Don't you want the killer to pay for this crime now?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members