"the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

I don't know if this should have it's own thread, but I couldn't resist. If not, please combine? Thank you !!

You know there are plenty of cases we could all be following (many right here on WS) but I think that what keeps drawing us all back to the Anthony saga is the outrageous lying that this family is capable of and thinks they will get away with. I don't know why this continues to weirdly and morbidly fascinate me and draw me in but it does. I honestly don't know where I have ever seen this before. I don't even think the OJ case compares to this family in lying.

You know there are plenty of cases we could all be following (many right here on WS) but I think that what keeps drawing us all back to the Anthony saga is the outrageous lying that this family is capable of and thinks they will get away with. I don't know why this continues to weirdly and morbidly fascinate me and draw me in but it does. I honestly don't know where I have ever seen this before. I don't even think the OJ case compares to this family in lying.

it is amazing isn't it??? even in Michael J having his own little circus like feeling was nothing compared to this........then you get the attys all wanting spotlight.....I've stated it earlier today...I just don't know why at this point they keep the mic away from kc---she couldn't do much worse....

. . . an what exactly is George proud of?? Notice he doesn't state anything specific Casey has ever done that made him proud. My daughter is Casey's age, and I have lots to be proud of - she is in her final semester of college, supports herself in her own apartment working nearly full - time and is smart, funny, kind and loving. And she has NEVER used vile language when speaking to me. Again, George, what exactly are you proud of?

I want the Anthony's to be interviewed by a really good journalist who will challenge them!
If I were conducting the interview...
GA: "she's the daughter a father would be proud off..."
ME: "Production... can we pull up that picture of Casey from Radar online of the halloween party? George, your daughter, seen here kissing another girl... is this the daughter you're proud of?"
ME: "Is it possible that there is a side to your daughter that you don't know about?"

someones gotta ask them the tough questions!!!

His comment is very interesting because it is really unnecessary. This is what angers people, he doesn't have to offer up such a statement , so the question is why would he?

His daughter is a thief, she stole hundreds of dollars from them, she lied to them for two years about having a job, she got pregnant out of wedlock, lied to them about being pregnant then pinned the pregnancy on another guy who was not the father, she lied to them about drinking, using drugs and never told them about her boy friend TL, instead she made up a different boyfriend Jeff, their granddaughter was kidnapped and she didn't feel comfortable or the need to tell them, instead she avoided them, lied to them, bad mouthed them to friends, made up lies about their marriage and continues to disrespect them.

So GA - why would you voluntarily make a statement like this? I am sure NO father on this earth would want a daughter like this, not to say he wouldn't still love her despite this.

SO GA what was the purpose of your statement?

You could have said you love your daughter like she is, with all of her faults, unconditionally.

I wonder...

Do GA and CA really think they can change the outcome of the trial by continuing to state things like this...

or...

Maybe if they say things enough times it will be true?

In a way I feel for them...their lives are upside down and on display...even though they caused much of it...it must not be easy to be who they are right now...

This is simply an attempt by the family to write some revisionist history about Casey. Not impressed.

I wonder...

Do GA and CA really think they can change the outcome of the trial by continuing to state things like this...

or...

Maybe if they say things enough times it will be true?

In a way I feel for them...their lives are upside down and on display...even though they caused much of it...it must not be easy to be who they are right now...

perhaps this is the "backwards" concept that kc used in searching for Caylee??????:waitasec:

cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?

I think they might actually have invented a new KC for themselves, and really believe she exists.

This reminds me of the first season of "the sopranos" Tony's mom would always refer to Tony's dead father as "a saint" and Tony challenged her saying, "when he was alive he was never a saint."

I think the Anthony's have martyred KC and honestly believe their new version of events.

cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?

One in the car, then the last two were at the house.

One in the car, then the last two were at the house.

thanks mendara! i didnt realize there was one from the car and it was driving me crazy.

do you think she really thinks we all believe her? geez

I think they might actually have invented a new KC for themselves, and really believe she exists.

This reminds me of the first season of "the sopranos" Tony's mom would always refer to Tony's dead father as "a saint" and Tony challenged her saying, "when he was alive he was never a saint."

I think the Anthony's have martyred KC and honestly believe their new version of events.

I can see CA and GA doing this..believing this...:banghead:

That one has been thrown around since the beginning. Cindy called 911 the first time from the car to tell them that she had a person that she wanted arrested for stealing money and an "auto."

I'm starting to think that maybe they actually have convinced themselves that KC is innocent. They seem to have been denying the facts about her to themselves and others all her life. They're in so far over their heads now, they have not only had their darling granddaughter wrenched out of their lives, but are putting the well-being and the good works of others at risk. I hope this will be a wake-up call for them.

I know my sense of reality was skewed when my son died and he just died in his sleep. Yes, it was and still is horrible, but I didn't have all this other stuff to deal with too.

Now friends, don't get your shorts in a tangle - no way do I think they should be out there yapping and somewhere inside they must know they are lying, but, IDK, I just think they really can't accept reality - I still deal with that sometimes after 3 years.

Whatever is going on with them, they need SERIOUS mental health care - whether for dealing with the truth, grief, and/or compulsive lying. They are very sick people.

Ya know, I think right now casey is the type of daughter that he is proud of.
She doesn't go out drinking and have icky pictures taken.
She spends most of her time among respectable members of LE.
She gets up early and goes to bed at a respectable hour.
She reads a lot.

Let's not consider why she is in her current environment, just what she does while she is there...If no one mentioned that she was in a cell, it sounds almost like someone to be proud of.
Self-delusion is a powerful thing.

His comment is very interesting because it is really unnecessary. This is what angers people, he doesn't have to offer up such a statement , so the question is why would he?

His daughter is a thief, she stole hundreds of dollars from them, she lied to them for two years about having a job, she got pregnant out of wedlock, lied to them about being pregnant then pinned the pregnancy on another guy who was not the father, she lied to them about drinking, using drugs and never told them about her boy friend TL, instead she made up a different boyfriend Jeff, their granddaughter was kidnapped and she didn't feel comfortable or the need to tell them, instead she avoided them, lied to them, bad mouthed them to friends, made up lies about their marriage and continues to disrespect them.

So GA - why would you voluntarily make a statement like this? I am sure NO father on this earth would want a daughter like this, not to say he wouldn't still love her despite this.

You could have said you love your daughter like she is, with all of her faults, unconditionally.

Great post! :clap:

:seeya:

You are so GOOD!! may i add.... she didn't report his granddaughter's kiddnapping to the police...EVER

I just have to say that my parents were proud of me, despite the typical flaws of a twenty-something. However, if I had not reported my "kidnapped" child missing for 31 days or enlightened my parents that the entire family was in imminent danger, the police would have HAD to come - to pull my parents off of me.

If I spoke or yelled at them in the vicious, downright hateful way that Casey does, I would still be picking my teeth up off the floor. And I would have been simply asked to leave - for good.

That behavior was not tolerated in the least by my parents' generation, nor should it be today.

This is George's pathetic, misguided far-to-late attempt at doing a Casey makeover. All he succeeded in doing is infuriating the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken