The OTHER Children...........

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
I know tabs are kept on Burke but what are Melinda & JAR up to?
Although I feel RDI Ive gone back & forth over WHICH Ramsey & there's been some VERY (imo)convincing JAR theories over the years.Anybody know if/when either has spoken out over the years & what they are doing now??

They keep a pretty low profile, like all the family. Melinda did marry her then-fiance. Don't hear much about JAR. They like to let sleeping dogs lie, y'know.

Like MANY things about this case ,to me,thats just not something I understand.
Im not close at all to my birth Father's other children *HOWEVER*if one of them was brutally murdered and he was a suspect(at least in the press/public opinion)Id be shouting from the rooftops to get it solved/ and have justice served.............Id still also REALLY like to see JAR 100% cleared.......I dont feel that avenue was ever fully (at least that we know of)explored........

I have no particular need to see ANYONE cleared....until they actually FIND the killer.

I always liked Spock..he wanted everyone to have money! LOL. ..live long and prosper..

I always liked Spock..he wanted everyone to have money! LOL. ..live long and prosper..

His ears used to scare me when I was a kid. But I thought that Capt. Kirk was HOT!

But I thought that Capt. Kirk was HOT!
me too !! (esp. if you saw him in the movie 'bid bad mama' with angie dickenson).now I didn't say that...I swear,I didn't...LOL. :)

I have no particular need to see ANYONE cleared....until they actually FIND the killer.

Well unless you can 100% eliminate suspects how will the killer be found????
The finger pointing has been going on for years & gone nowhere.
Id like to know 100% JAR was NOT in Boulder during the timeframe of JBR's murder.If that can be established then we can finally eliminate him as a suspect thus "clearing"him & then moving on to finding the killer.
As of right now,as a RDI,the suspects are John,Patsy,Burke ,JAR OR as a last resort an R family relative (Patsy's father)or other "insider"(although,imo,thats HIGHLY unlikely).I feel like J,P,B & JAR must be "cleared" i.e eliminated before we go on to other suspects.
If nobody can be cleared how can this be solved?

Well unless you can 100% eliminate suspects how will the killer be found????
The finger pointing has been going on for years & gone nowhere.
Id like to know 100% JAR was NOT in Boulder during the timeframe of JBR's murder.If that can be established then we can finally eliminate him as a suspect thus "clearing"him & then moving on to finding the killer.
As of right now,as a RDI,the suspects are John,Patsy,Burke ,JAR OR as a last resort an R family relative (Patsy's father)or other "insider"(although,imo,thats HIGHLY unlikely).I feel like J,P,B & JAR must be "cleared" i.e eliminated before we go on to other suspects.
If nobody can be cleared how can this be solved?

Hi VespaElf.

"Id like to know 100% JAR was NOT in Boulder during the timeframe of JBR's murder." - VE

VespsaElf? I thought it had been confirmed by PBD. Are you suggesting otherwise; that the evidence confirming JAR's location was fabricated?

In any event,I thought Steve Thomas had pretty much cleared him?
I don't see him as being the killer,one reason being Patsy's behavior was farrrrrr too guilty and self-incriminating.I can't see her behaving in such a guilty manner if JAR had done it.In that case,I think she would have been very ANGRY,and she wasn't.And she wouldn't have felt the need to be so medicated,either,IMO.

I don't recall seeing definitively that JAR was PROVED to be elsewhere at the time of the murder. There may be sworn Grand Jury testimony that places him with his mother, but I don't recall that his mother had photos to prove it. Wouldn't it be odd if she ALSO would have forgotten to have fresh batteries for the camera? Then there is the fact that JR got a lawyer right away for his ex-wife. Why? SHE was not in Boulder. Why would she need a lawyer? I believe it was because the Rs didn't want her questioned without one. She is the only one who knows whether JAR was with her. And I don't see her as having been that vocal about it.
Remember that the Rs travelled on private planes, not commercial airlines. There are no paper trails with tickets, boarding passes, etc. I'd need to see proof of exactly how he got to Boulder with his sister on the 26th, where he left from, how they got to the R house, etc. I'd want to see proof of the phone call to him that would have had to be made by his father telling him what happened and advising them they were not going to Charlevoix. Not that I expect a recording of the calls- I know that is impossible. But somehow JAR must have been called to tell him what happened- that he and his sister and her fiance needed to come to the house and not go on to Charlevoix. I'd want to see phone records of that call. I'd want to see all calls placed and received by JAR both from his cell phone and home phone for the days before and after the death of JBR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back