2009.05.01 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the filter they collected from the trunk of Veh FL tag G63XV?

Anyone know about this?

Probably the vacuum filter that LE used when they vacuumed for hair/fiber evidence in the trunk.

This is sad, I was really hoping for prints on the tape.

They haven't said there are no prints on the tape. They are merely stating that the requested comparison is not on the tape. Such as Lee, Cindy and George.

Unless I've missing something new, they have not said that Casey's aren't on there.

I am getting the same thing, there must be something wrong with their site...it was coming up about an hour ago.

I always seem to have trouble with the Fox site.

As for today's dump, there has to be something, somewhere that caused the State to reinstate the DP. I guess we just haven't seen it yet.

I, too, am going to do some "ugly coping" today and come back later in the hope there will be a "bombshell".

See ya!

What is the filter they collected from the trunk of Veh FL tag G63XV?

Anyone know about this?

This is a filter taken from a vacuum cleaner used by the forensics unit to vacuum out the trunk one last time on January 2 prior to moving the Pontiac from the forensics bay to the evidence yard and sealing it.

yep me, and i've seen another post on the subject, hooah you're not alone.

If you guys are truly being redirected to a coupon website after clicking the Orlando Sentinel homepage link... I would be a bit concerned. That is a symptom of a possible malware infection.

There would be no purpose of them holding back info until just before trial. First, they legally have to give the defense ALL discovery prior to trial so the defense can prepare. Second, there is no advantage to holding evidence until close to trial because the defense can claim in appeals that they didn't have sufficent time to examine the evidence therefore there defense was flawed and they would probably be granted a new trial.

I've noticed ever since the first doc dump that the transcript might have a statement by someone like "I arrived and saw . . ." (just an example).
The dot, dot, dot means that there was more said but it is left out (the informative good part) What's that about?

It seems to me that they don't release full interviews...that crucial information is being withheld. Insight anyone?

Is this doc dump of forensics the "junk" science Jose is referring to? ha

I've noticed ever since the first doc dump that the transcript might have a statement by someone like "I arrived and saw . . ." (just an example).
The dot, dot, dot means that there was more said but it is left out (the informative good part) What's that about?

It seems to me that they don't release full interviews...that crucial information is being withheld. Insight anyone?

Since I don't know much about the Sunshine laws, I don't have the best answer. It is possible that they are withholding evidence from the public to help from further tainting the jury pool.

Things can't be withheld from the defense, but that doesn't mean we will see it all.

If you guys are truly being redirected to a coupon website after clicking the Orlando Sentinel homepage link... I would be a bit concerned. That is a symptom of a possible malware infection.

Thanks ... It was actually MyFOXOrlando ... and it is fixed now so no infection, :blowkiss:

Well this doc dump looks good for the defense. Her shoes don't tie her to the scene but their as been a total of KW, RK, other MRs, RC and other LE all in that area. Nice.

I hadn't previously heard about the interview with the neighbor (Gonzales) who substantiates that she saw bag/etc at the site on Suburban in August. This would refute any defense claim that the bag was dumped later.

Have you gone back to compare the audio/video with the transcripts?

Is this doc dump of forensics the "junk" science Jose is referring to? ha

True! so let's dump all the "science" evidence and keep only what we know is a undisputable fact. KC IS UNABLE AND UNWILLING TO REVEAL WHERE, WHEN AND WITH WHOM DID SHE LAST LEAVE CAYLEE!. so the right person is :behindbar:clap:

The Father's Day balloon near the remain site: was this the Whinnie the Pooh balloon we heard about earlier, and has any connection been found between it and Caylee?

Ok sorry if this has been discussed I can't seem to keep up today with all the reading but anyone have a copy of this letter or ever heard about this letter before????

(in Ronald Murdock's statement)

On 12-15-08 I received a letter that had been mailed to the Forensic Unit by an unknown person. The letter was addressed to "Lee". The letter appeared to be a photocopy with copies being sent to the media and the sheriffs office. the letter was shown to Detective Yuri Melich. The letter was photocopied to be retained in the case file. the letter and envelope (J-60008,1) was turned over to the Evidence Section.

Page 3393 (hand written on bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member