Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minneapolis Man Missing

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S887351.shtml?cat=1

A weekend search failed to located a 24-year-old Minneapolis man last seen at a friend's house in Anoka Friday night.
Anoka police said Jelani Brinson abruptly left the friend's get-together around 10 p.m.

He did not show up for work Saturday nor did he show up to see his daughter.

Friends said his shoe was found near the friend's home located near Highway 10 and St. Francis Boulevard. A friend said Brinson's car was left behind.

Could this be another victim?

I think Jelani could be another victim. They last saw him at a house party or a bar. I am not sure if there are any rivers by where he was last seen though. Many of the men go missing very close to water.

I think Jelani could be another victim. They last saw him at a house party or a bar. I am not sure if there are any rivers by where he was last seen though. Many of the men go missing very close to water.

The Mississippi is near there and I think the...rum river?

yeah hes another victim most likely since he disapeared at a bar or party many of them do.zamlens reward went to 10,000$.
more people need to post here if you want to help figure out the crimes.more people post over at GLP then here.

Minneapolis Man Missing

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S887351.shtml?cat=1

A weekend search failed to located a 24-year-old Minneapolis man last seen at a friend's house in Anoka Friday night.
Anoka police said Jelani Brinson abruptly left the friend's get-together around 10 p.m.

He did not show up for work Saturday nor did he show up to see his daughter.

Friends said his shoe was found near the friend's home located near Highway 10 and St. Francis Boulevard. A friend said Brinson's car was left behind.

Could this be another victim?

it very well could be another victim.theres been 5 similar vanishings in the past 2 months.

some a them are tied together and some are not.in some a these i think its just a lone psycho or 2 do the killings and dumping the bodies.the others i believe are small groups a criminals in the lower circles that commit these crimes for money.most of those people are never found and most of them never will be found ever.they are taken for different reasons 1 being that someone hates someone and tortures them etc.
2.they are being used for experiments of some kind.
3.they are being taken for to use for donors.
4.taken to be slaves somewhere and i think that wouold apply mostly to women.
thers probably other reasons that i have not thought of at this point in time.
of those reasons which ones are capable of generating lots and lots a money?

someone said they found him in a pond so maybe he fell in n drowned.

its a missing persons case because the police might not have anything to indicate otherwise at the moment or they want people to think they dont have evidence.im not familiar with the area he went missing from or the river.
you would think if he fell in the river he would have been found unless somehow hes being stuck underwater still which i think would be unlikely in a natural situation.

I really think a group of people are using roofies to render victims feeling completely wasted. They think they need to go lie down or stop drinking so they leave the bar and someone is waiting outside in a ruse to help them. I really don't know who or why. Another website, GLP is saying that people could then use refrigerant to kill them and that it could be an HVAC worker (Trane warehouses in most of the drowning cities). This is a big possibility. After they humiliate them and kill them they look for an opportunity to dump the body in water to get rid of any forensic evidence. They may wait a few weeks to dump it to get rid of chemical evidence of the roofie in their urine. Why are they targeting young men? Are they angry at Americans? Upset about Catholic treatment of Muslims (missing religious jewelry on vics)? Both? Is it a sick game? Whoever is doing this, they need to be caught soon. I wonder if they post or brag of their work somewhere?

the other problem is the families and police have not raised hell.
it should be someone from within the family who raises hell.
its a complicated situation.

Looks like they have id'ed the body as that of Zamlen on kstp.com.

So again, he was on the phone with a friend and the call ended abruptly with the words..."help, oh my god".......

Sound familiar?

So again, he was on the phone with a friend and the call ended abruptly with the words..."help, oh my god".......

Sound familiar?

I'm so afraid that LE isn't going to seriously look into this. I just can't imagine falling into the river from where he was.

People are posting that to accidentally fall over the edge would not necessarily mean you would go into the water due to rough terrain/trees, slope...

getting more suspicious.

I think LE doesn't take this seriously because of the geographical spread of the suspected victims.

I mean, how many bodies is it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken