Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very curious about the phone. I was assuming he set down his phone, possibly to relieve himself, lost his balance and fell in. The edge of the large boulders seems to be a place people are drawn to, but where is the phone?

This article makes my blood run cold. Another college student is missing. http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/news..._goes_on_for_missing_isu_student_200905031540

for thet time being we dont know much,maybe he just wandered off somewhere.just have to wait a few days and maybe he will return home etc.
it does seem suspicious since he was last seen leaving a tavern.i have not been able to focus much on the sfk ers lately.i had lost my internet connection 2 weekends in a row in april.the first time it was cause my pasword got changed somehow and the 2nd time the tech told me the wires were broken off the box on the telephone pole.just this last friday my connection slowed down and i did a bandwidth test and i have 257k dial up speed and had to call att again to restore my speed to dsl.ive never had so many problems with them as ive had this last month.
i rely on my internet connection.

Brown.........that was one of my questions, did they find the cell phone, I couldn't find an answer to that....it is very interesting if, as you noted, they did not.

There seems to be some religious aspect to these or spiritual, with the missing religious jewelry and the Native American symbols.

I wonder if GHB would still be in body if they died before 72 hours were up i.e. body couldn't metabolize and eliminate drug if death had already occurred.

Good question about the GHB. From what I read it is very hard to detect. Do u think that some kids in the bars are getting GHB and the others wandering alone at night just get taken without the drug? That may point to two different suspects/groups.

I am very curious about the phone. I was assuming he set down his phone, possibly to relieve himself, lost his balance and fell in. The edge of the large boulders seems to be a place people are drawn to, but where is the phone?

volunteers searched everywhere looking for that phone, but they couldn't find it. I wonder if it was found on the body. No details about the autopsy for another week.

if the phone is still with him then he might have acually fell in the river and drowned.many of the victims from the info indicates they were either very intoxicated or drugged.i am going with the drugged theory makes sense to me that once they are drugged its a done deal.i am also going with the theory that that either get into the vehicle on their own into the back seat and sometimes forced ,wouldnt take much.i beleive all that is known by now.
how they get drugged ?i dont kno.people say it would be easy in a bar or party like situation which i figure is true and maybe they went there to buy a drug in which case the local dealers could give him the drug.

the problem is no-one see's anything,in almost every case.granted when your drunk its tough enough to remember a car let alone the people in the car but even still if you seen someone getting into the back seat of a car the night sombody disapeared you might remembr where the car was.
its safe to assume they are drugged inside the bar somehow.once the person drugs them ,that participent in the crime can either stay in the bar or leave.
thats what i cannot figure out.i know the accompishes are waiting ,lurking around somewhere relitivly close to where they wanna pick up the victim.
they must be picking the druuged victim up somewhere where they feel is safe from eyes and videos,there might be some videos we dont know about either.i beleive the method of getting the victim from the bar,party to the vehicle is clear.the question is how many people are involved in that process?
1 would be best.thats the inside girl/guy there role is only to drug the person.
at least thats what i think.do they hang around the bar?or do they leave?do they then linger outside the bar as to get your druuged victim going in the prefered direction for the pickup?it must be easy for these murderers to commit these crimes.

i heard somewhere that a cellphone can be used as a makeshift tracking device like GPS so if zalmans phone was still working why didnt they use that to find it or at least get a idea where it is?now theres another college person missing and what seems like th same as the rest.

cursed13/fate x

Brown.........that was one of my questions, did they find the cell phone, I couldn't find an answer to that....it is very interesting if, as you noted, they did not.

There seems to be some religious aspect to these or spiritual, with the missing religious jewelry and the Native American symbols.

I wonder if GHB would still be in body if they died before 72 hours were up i.e. body couldn't metabolize and eliminate drug if death had already occurred.

i think its possible that the GHB would dilute to some extent and break down specially if the body is in water for a extended amount a time.im not positive on it,it just would seem that it would filter out from the moving water.
the murderes probably already know it will if its GHB it could be another drug.

Campus Community responds to discovery of missing student's body found in Vincennes, Ind.

The body of missing ISU student Gerald L. Smith was recovered from the Wabash River in Vincennes Friday evening.

Approximately 7:30 p.m., officials from the Knox County Coroner's Office contacted ISU Public Safety to inform them that a body matching Smith's description was found in the river, said Tara Singer, assistant vice president of Communications and Marketing. A short time later, the coroner's office called back to report that ID found in a wallet in a pants pocket confirmed it was Smith.

Vincennes Police said later Friday night that the matter was still under investigation and no information could be released.

Smith, 22, a senior insurance and risk management major, had been reported missing early May 1. He was last seen around 12:40 a.m. outside the Ballyhoo Tavern, located at Ninth and Chestnut Streets, by a professor who offered him a cab ride home.

Smith and classmates had been celebrating the end of the semester at the tavern. After refusing the professor's offer, Smith began walking south on Ninth Street.

http://media.www.indianastatesman.co...-3739281.shtml

Had posted this in his Missing Forum thread than saw river......wow, this is crazy.

Scott Javins body and car were also found in the Wabash river..........the case has been reclassified as a homicide......

Going back to the possible victims in Indiana thread, I noticed Blink34's post about a woman saying her son may have been an intended victim. There is no way to check this out because we don't have a name but if true, is very interesting..................drugged, someone else driving his car, then thrown off a bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, lived to tell.........

if anyone has any info on this please share..............

what if it is Native American or Mexican American people trying to claim their land back? And they resent the Christian faith because of the Christian/religious people/schools who taught them (forced them actually) English, catholic beliefs and "proper behavior"? I can't say I blame them if that were the case, but killing people is the wrong way to go about it. But if this theory is tested, it should be happening in other areas than the midwest and northeast.
I hope they find the driver of the gold Toyota Camry soon and ask them some hard questions.

http://eforum.reviewjournal.com/lv/showthread.php?t=19060

Brown............that crossed my mind but I still wonder if those suspicious drowning deaths of the 7 or 8 Native Americans aren't tied into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member