2009.05.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nothing on Nancy's site about covering Caylee tonight but JVM just said there would be something. :waitasec:

Greetings!

She's bound to say something with the COV motion?

Bombshell tonight ~ Change of venue? JB blames leaks, local tv. Defense launches PR blitz. LKB claims the DP is just a big strategy, and Casey's partying was tot mom's way of grieving.

It's interesting that JB announces to the media that he's filed the COV motion and yet whines about the media. MOO

Here! :) Defense is blaming "leaks" for the motion for a change of venue.

Playing a montage of clips from jail visits, JB, LA taking a sign away from a protestor, etc.

Nancy's also talking about the CA kidnapping of a 3 y/o boy.

Bombshell tonight ~ Change of venue? JB blames leaks, local tv. Defense launches PR blitz. LKB claims the DP is just a big strategy, and Casey's partying was tot mom's way of grieving.

It's interesting that JB announces to the media that he's filed the COV motion and yet whines about the media. MOO

Bolded by me.

Grieving? I thought KC was telling CA and everyone that Caylee was with the Nanny and family? Is that also a way of grieving when the baby was *supposedly* kidnapped -- not dead?

The Defense better get their story straight...!!!

When Casey was out partying was she Grieving or was she looking for Zanny?

And what was she grieving about anyway...??

I thought Zanny was going to bring her back on her Birthday..??

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Bolded by me.

Grieving? I thought KC was telling CA and everyone that Caylee was with the Nanny and family? Is that also a way of grieving when the baby was *supposedly* kidnapped -- not dead?

Colour me confused? I thought KC was going to bars to search for Caylee and Zanni, not to grieve. Who to believe - KC or JB & LBK?

Oh bother! (said in my very best Pooh voice)

Colour me confused? I thought KC was going to bars to search for Caylee and Zanni, not to grieve. Who to believe - KC or JB & LBK?

I believe we're hearing the first of several defense lines(lies).
They'll have many more before the trial is said and done, I bet!:confused:

Am sick to death that all these babies are being abused/killed.

Think, think, think? The Defense need the Super Sleuths with Tigger to help them!

Bolded by me.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on LKB's interview where she said that so I'm only going by what Nancy said. I'm not surprised though ~ this seems to fit with "ugly coping". :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wanna go back to my old life---turn the T.V. back to Monk and off the news. But if I do that and decide to come back to W/S-----I'll be so far behind----I won't catch back up.

I believe we're hearing the first of several defense lines(lies).
They'll have many more before the trial is said and done, I bet!:confused:
I'm sure they will too ~ they probably know there isn't a defense! :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members