Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg

BRTTANEEpoliceRprtCHART.jpg
You can see the direction from A to B appears to be Southwest. Look at the chart above. If you were to lay that chart over a land map with 10th House cusp pointing due North, MOON and MERCURY in radix 2nd House (turned 8th of Death with MERCURY = Brittanee) would point to a southern by western direction. MOON at 22 degrees and MERCURY at 26 degrees = 48 degrees, possibly 48 miles. Note VENUS, Brittanee's co-ruler because of the intercepted Turned 1st House holding Libra, is in a western direction when the chart is superimposed on a land map.

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

Part of Death in Virgo (hands) with dispositor MERCURY in Taurus (neck) conj. ALGOL ('losing one's head) gives strong testimony she was strangled.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, did you ever see these pictures? I am not sure which photo it will default to but on the gallery, the botteom row, second from left is interesting given what you said about iron.

http://www.thesunnews.com/724/galle...rchlockedjbm.standalone.prod_affiliate.78.JPG

The Moon of the disappearance chart was 18:04 Taurus, so the Full Moon tomorrow night will be very helpful in unearthing what happened and exactly where. The Full Moon is at 18:41 Scorpio and Taurus.

Hi Tuba.

So, Saturday could bring some discovery? (after the full moon?)

The New Moon was on 24 April launching matters of all sorts all over the world. The pool of this Moon's influence lasts for a couple of weeks. Some projects and enterprises will start after the New Moon but still bear the cast of that Moon. Then comes the Full Moon, exact on a particular day but radiating forward for the following two weeks. The Full Moon represents the culmination of those projects and happenings from the New Moon. Sometimes they come to a head right on the Full Moon, it is a STRONG force. Sometimes things are brought to fruition just before the Full Moon or in the two weeks thereafter but the influence is real.

Since we are on this topic & since the Part of Misfortune was 11° Scorpio in the Last Message chart, I would like to add that the quarter Moon counts for something too. It is a time when a picture of, for instance, a crime is beginning to take definite shape. This quarter Moon was on May 1, when the Sun opposed the Part of Misfortune and the Moon squared that Sun from 11 Leo. Where does this Fixed T-square fall out--in other words, what are we missing? There is the near neighborhood to be explored, 11° Aquarius intercepted. Something is being concealed in a tract near the hotel strand. Investigation needed.

I wonder if LE has searched the hotel room the boys were occupying? The fact they left in the middle of the night is really odd to me. Who leaves Spring Break in the middle of the night when there's one ounce of fun to be left behind? There had to be a reason they left when they did. Something interrupted their fun. Just my opinion.

There is a steel mill in Georgetown would that be close to the iron???

Driving directions from bluewater resort to Georgetown Steel Mill
33.6 mi – about 48 mins

The Georgetown Steel Mill was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that. Is the steel mill still in operation or now closed? Gosh I drove by it a few months ago but can't remember. Some sleuth I am LOL! Heading south on Hwy 17 the steel mill is on the left side of the road (east) and IIRC there is a large concrete operation a little further down on the right (west). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

The Georgetown Steel Mill was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that. Is the steel mill still in operation or now closed? Gosh I drove by it a few months ago but can't remember. Some sleuth I am LOL! Heading south on Hwy 17 the steel mill is on the left side of the road (east) and IIRC there is a large concrete operation a little further down on the right (west). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

What is it with Hwy 17........ Haleigh went missing a street off of Hwy 17? Everyone KEEP YOUR CHILDREN off HWY 17!!!

I wonder if LE has searched the hotel room the boys were occupying? The fact they left in the middle of the night is really odd to me. Who leaves Spring Break in the middle of the night when there's one ounce of fun to be left behind? There had to be a reason they left when they did. Something interrupted their fun. Just my opinion.

The attitude of the girls was so unfriendly, as bad as a hazing. If the shorts were not a sincere loan, why wait until she walked all the way to the boys' hotel to demand them back? A whole lot of games being played, ugly games and word that Brittanee was gone circulated among all of them, not long after 9:15. If her travel companions didn't do this, they sure set her up for it.

In the disappearance chart, the victim and the perpetrator come together on the edge of a sandy beach (Cusp of Aries 5th H.). Mars square Pluto, there is aggressive coercion immediately. He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus. I lose him as he reaches land on the other side.

In the disappearance chart, the victim and the perpetrator come together on the edge of a sandy beach (Cusp of Aries 5th H.). Mars square Pluto, there is aggressive coercion immediately. He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus. I lose him as he reaches land on the other side.
this is worthy of calling in as a tip imhoo

Wow Tuba. :eek:

I wonder if there's an area like this close to the hotel??

Tuba, someone just posted on the general thread that there is a bridge like this going into Charleston..

Its the cooper river bridge going from MT. Pleasant to downtown Charleston.

war, so you are saying there is a new cooperriverbridge and an old one? Sorry if I screwed that up if so! :)

Hope this helps.

I don't know exactly what a cantilevered bridge is, but this is the bridge that is at Pole Yard Landing at the North Santee on Hopsewee Plantation, where the search efforts have been centered until today.

http://www.hopsewee.com/Hopsewee Shoreline 013.jpg

There may be more small ones like that going across marshes down there between that one and Mt. Pleasant, I am not sure, but then the next major bridge is the massive Cooper River Bridge connecting Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. This is also Hwy. 17, I am pretty sure.

http://www.b-t.com/images/400/cooper3.jpg

Both charts done by 2 of our fine Astros, TUBA and SOULSCAPE, are harmonious..
Am referring to the 4:51am 4/26 Police Report Chart and the 9:15pm 4/25 last text/communication attempt.

9:15 chart - He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus.

4:51am following morning - Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

***Both imply her location is not far from a bridge or 'metal' structure***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members