Quesions for RDI about Burke's role

voynich

Former Member
Reaction score
In RDI, Burke (B) almost certainly had some knowledge of the crime in most RDI, although his exact role varies from RDI. Unless u think B was sleeping through whole ordeal. While R's were staging, B might have awaken and caught them red-handed.

One ? I have is whether B has ever suggested or hinted R's role in JB's death.

Another ? is whether R's would have any reason to think B would stay quiet all these years. If R's thought B would ever let slip their role in JB's death, how did they decide against this possibility? Why not do a Jeffrey MacDonald and silence B along w/JB, since B might let slip R's involvement? Or do you prefer the idea that B was involved in JB's death? (For those who don't know, it is alleged MacDonald killed his wife, then his children, so as to silence the witnesses -- he claims it was 4 hippies who said acid's groovy kill the pigs)

By allowing B to live, R's are risking having their perfect crime revealed by him, and I'm wondering how RDI account for this -- and why they didn't MacDonald him as well. They spent a considerable time staging the scene and they risked the possibility of B spilling the beans. And if they could kill JB and say "the killing will not be difficult, she will be beheaded" they could also kill B.

Occam Razor implies that the reason R's did not worry B would expose their involvement of the crime and staging is that they did not, in fact, commit it.

Occam's Razor can also indicate that they do not need to worry about B revealing anything because he did not witness anything tying them to the death. NOT that they did not commit this act. He was 9- his memory of that night is very dependent on what he has been told over the years, as people often remember events from their childhood the way they were told they happened, not always the way the actually happened. This is fairly common, and also happens frequently with victims of abuse. Sometimes the truth is uncovered in later years with therapy or even hypnosis. This could happen whenever there has been trauma of the type that occurred in the Ra house that night.
With B, he has to want to uncover the truth. Right now, as a young adult, he is still dependent on his father, and has had a scarred childhood in any event, losing his sister to violence and his mother to cancer. Even if he known the extent of his parent's involvement, a spin has most certainly been put on it. While I am RDI, I in NO way believe her death was deliberate. However the cover up was. When I say that, I believe she died as the result of a rage attack of some kind, or a blow to silence her. This is different than accidental death from, let's say, falling down the stairs- which would have not needed a cover up and would certainly resulted in a call for medical help.
I think as long as JR lives, his son will be silent. I do NOT think he was threatened by his parent(s) with death if he told anyone, then or now. I do NOT think the Rs would have ever thought to kill him to keep themselves safe. I believe their actions resulted in the death of their daughter or they know who did. They know what happened that night. But to suggest they would have also killed their son to protect themselves goes beyond what I believe these people to be.

Occam's Razor can also indicate that they do not need to worry about B revealing anything because he did not witness anything tying them to the death. NOT that they did not commit this act. He was 9- his memory of that night is very dependent on what he has been told over the years, as people often remember events from their childhood the way they were told they happened, not always the way the actually happened. This is fairly common, and also happens frequently with victims of abuse. Sometimes the truth is uncovered in later years with therapy or even hypnosis. This could happen whenever there has been trauma of the type that occurred in the Ra house that night.
With B, he has to want to uncover the truth. Right now, as a young adult, he is still dependent on his father, and has had a scarred childhood in any event, losing his sister to violence and his mother to cancer. Even if he known the extent of his parent's involvement, a spin has most certainly been put on it. While I am RDI, I in NO way believe her death was deliberate. However the cover up was. When I say that, I believe she died as the result of a rage attack of some kind, or a blow to silence her. This is different than accidental death from, let's say, falling down the stairs- which would have not needed a cover up and would certainly resulted in a call for medical help.
I think as long as JR lives, his son will be silent. I do NOT think he was threatened by his parent(s) with death if he told anyone, then or now. I do NOT think the Rs would have ever thought to kill him to keep themselves safe. I believe their actions resulted in the death of their daughter or they know who did. They know what happened that night. But to suggest they would have also killed their son to protect themselves goes beyond what I believe these people to be.

Hello. I'm very new here to the JBR threads. I can be found most days hanging out over on the Caylee board...You all got some "new to me" accronyms. What does RDI mean? TIA!

Anyway, like I stated, I'm new here...but I posted last night about BR possibly reavealing his story after JR's death. One of the Randsom note threads...

My interest was peaked by this thread since it is discussing Occam's Razor. (Note my sig line). (K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple Stupid)

JMHO here, but from the beginning, references to BR having ANYTHING to do with JBR's death makes my blood boil!

JBR died because she was a bedwetter. (END OF STORY!!!)

Her mother, having JUST fallen asleep after an exhausting previous 48 hours or so...simply SNAPPED. Lost It, if you will. 5-10 minutes after FINALLY falling asleep, PR is awoken by JBR confessing to her mother that she wet the bed and needed help changing her clothing and bedding. Patsy was "out-of-her-mind" CRAZY with sleep deprivation. In the bathroom, she physically pushed or shoved JB so hard she fell against the sink or tub. Thinking she had killed her daughter, combined with her delusional thinking due to sleep dep. etc. she launched into this whole "cover-up" mode. Whereas another mother would have panicked and called 911 immediatly. But due to the Holiday stress, PR wasn't in her right mind. IMHO there is no big mystery with this case. Patsy wasn't a horrible monster. She was a loving mother that unwittingly hurt her beloved child and made some really bad choices to cover it up because in her mind, she immediatly thought that she would NEVER be able to forgive herself, so how could others forgive her??? KWIM?

RDI = Ramsey Did It
IDI = Intruder Did It

Some people feel BR is involved, some do not. I am on the fence about it, but lean towards him having no involvement other than possibly knowing his parents had something to do with what happened.

We all respect each other's opinions, even if we do not share them. NONE of us was there. No one knows with certainty what happened.

RDI = Ripley did it. :woohoo:

j/k btw

idi = i did it. :bang:

Here's one issue, after PR wacked JB, how did JR and BR respond?

Here's another issue: in this forum lurks a Dark Lord of the Sith. I have been fighting him.

JMHO here, but from the beginning, references to BR having ANYTHING to do with JBR's death makes my blood boil!
?

Good, I can feel your anger, gives you focus makes you stronger. Give in to your anger. Let the hate flow through you.

1 RDI is that BR sexually molested his sister, killed JB with a flash light, cracking her skull, played a choking game, parents horrified and then covered up for BR,

Unknown DNA may have been BR's friend a "secret visit from Santa"

Occam's Razor can also indicate that they do not need to worry about B revealing anything because he did not witness anything tying them to the death. .

So PR and JR fractured JB's skull, garroted her, proceed to make a crime scene, wrote a RN note then staged it, damaging her vagina, and then calling 911, and BR doesn't witness anything all night?

RDI = Ripley did it. :woohoo:

j/k btw

idi = i did it. :bang:

Here's one issue, after PR wacked JB, how did JR and BR respond?

Here's another issue: in this forum lurks a Dark Lord of the Sith. I have been fighting him.

You are too funny...

I INSIST that as a newbie here, you all gang up upon me and give me a good ol' boy slap on the back cause as much as I complained about not "getting" your secret codes (ie: acronyms-seems I (dumb as I am) I GOT IT on the FIRST go-round!) Can I hear an AMEN!!!???

Did I pass the test? Can I join in the club now?

You are too funny...

I INSIST that as a newbie here, you all gang up upon me and give me a good ol' boy slap on the back cause as much as I complained about not "getting" your secret codes (ie: acronyms-seems I (dumb as I am) I GOT IT on the FIRST go-round!) Can I hear an AMEN!!!???

We often will use initials hence JB = JonBenet, PR = Patsy Ramsey, BR = Burke Ramsey, JR = John Ramsey LE = law enforcement, ST = Steve Thomas, RN = ransom note etc.

Oh the secret codes are mostly between Superdave and myself. We've been sparring over RDI v.s IDI in Star Wars/Star Trek. He's RDI. Everyone is RDI except Holdontoyourhat. I'm on the fence.

Did I pass the test? Can I join in the club now?

Hey if you believe Ramseys did it (RDI) welcome, b/c everyone here except one, is. Among RDI there are some disputes, for example, some RDI, Ames, think JR dictated the RN and PR wrote it out, others say PR wrote it herself.

Disputes like did the head blow come first then garrote or vice versa? Did JR sexually molest JB?

Hey if you believe Ramseys did it (RDI) welcome, b/c everyone here except one, is. Among RDI there are some disputes, for example, some RDI, Ames, think JR dictated the RN and PR wrote it out, others say PR wrote it herself.

Disputes like did the head blow come first then garrote or vice versa? Did JR sexually molest JB?

bolded to reply: I wonder if so, and PR didnt know, hence he helped her cover up (as he almost certainly did, I mean really, size 12 bloomie's? PR did not do that)

because why else help stage the murder of your own child by an intruder that did not occur?

So PR and JR fractured JB's skull, garroted her, proceed to make a crime scene, wrote a RN note then staged it, damaging her vagina, and then calling 911, and BR doesn't witness anything all night?

Nope, because it was done in the basement..and he was asleep. He didn't witness anything all night with the so called "intruder", either. So what's the difference? Burke had absolutely nothing to do with this...he was sleeping. I do not believe that he was involved at all. He may have heard something...and may now know of his parents involvement (IMO)....but, he wasn't involved.

Right...I personally don't believe that John thought that Patsy was smart enough to have written that RN all by her little ole self. She may have added to it, though. But, imo...he dictated the main parts to her. She could have ad-libbed some of her own words.

We often will use initials hence JB = JonBenet, PR = Patsy Ramsey, BR = Burke Ramsey, JR = John Ramsey LE = law enforcement, ST = Steve Thomas, RN = ransom note etc.

Oh the secret codes are mostly between Superdave and myself. We've been sparring over RDI v.s IDI in Star Wars/Star Trek. He's RDI. Everyone is RDI except Holdontoyourhat. I'm on the fence.

You ARE? And all this time I thought that you were strictly IDI! :crazy:
We need to pull you off of that fence and over to OUR side.

Good, I can feel your anger, gives you focus makes you stronger. Give in to your anger. Let the hate flow through you.

1 RDI is that BR sexually molested his sister, killed JB with a flash light, cracking her skull, played a choking game, parents horrified and then covered up for BR,

Unknown DNA may have been BR's friend a "secret visit from Santa"

LOL that is funny!

You ARE? And all this time I thought that you were strictly IDI! :crazy:
We need to pull you off of that fence and over to OUR side.

Hello,
I have posted on other true-crime (Jeffrey MacDonald, Zodiac killer, Samuel Shapperd, Smiley Faced Killers, sadly with no response here :boohoo:)

Have you heard of Berry Sheck and the Innocence project? He and I have a lot of respect for DNA evidence. If we dismiss DNA evidence in this case as contamination or transfer, how many death row murderers were wrongly acquitted and how many innocents wrongly imprisoned based on trace DNA evidence?

What-if the DNA matched 100% to John Karr?

What-if, they find matching DNA to a rapist, cat burglar, forger, pedophile who has no alibili for Dec 1996, and who could be located based on credit cards and phone record to Boulder?

LOL that is funny!

That was intended as a secret message for SD -- in Return of the Jedi, the Emperor was tempting Luke with exactly those words, to come over to the Dark Side.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back