MO MO - Michael Goulbourne, 14, St Louis, 8 May 2009

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
ST. LOUIS (KMOV) -- A 14-year-old boy was fatally shot Friday night while working at a food stand in a north St. Louis parking lot, police said.

The teen, identified by police as Michael Goulbourne, of the 2000 block of Switzer Avenue in St. Louis, was closing Mi Hungry when he was shot.

A 51-year-old man working alongside Goulbourne was also shot in the hand. Police declined to release his identity, but friends said he was Goulbourne's father.

St. Louis police said the incident unfolded when the driver of a blue, late-1980s or early-1990s model Pontiac pulled up to the stand shortly after 8:20 p.m.

Two of the vehicle’s four occupants got out and robbed the victims of money and jewelry before opening fire. Police describe them as black males in their late teens or early 20s.

One of the men stands about 5-feet, 4-inches tall and has a light complexion. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue shirt, white shoes, and a blue hat.

The other man is about 5-feet, 7-inches tall and has a slim to medium build. He was wearing dark pants, a light-colored shirt and a brown or black hat.

Goulbourne was pronounced dead at the scene. The 51-year-old is listed in stable condition at a St. Louis area hospital, police said.

The stand, located in the 1200 block of North Kingshighway Boulevard, serves barbeque and Jamaican cuisine.

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090508-teen-killed.90f71e1.html

Why don't these *advertiser censored***** get out and get a job instead of robbing and killing innocent, hard working people? This burns me up.

It seems like MO is the new FL. So many senseless crimes. :(

I saw this boy's mother on the news last night. It was very touching. She said that they were trying to teach him the value of hard work and teach him to grow up to be a responsible, productive adult. Instead he gets robbed and killed.

I saw this boy's mother on the news last night. It was very touching. She said that they were trying to teach him the value of hard work and teach him to grow up to be a responsible, productive adult. Instead he gets robbed and killed.

That's so sad :(

I really hope police find the killers of this child. How horrible to think that his parents were just trying to teach him about hard work..and instead he ends up murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back